Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are getting a train to Manchester for the show. I thought she said the whole family was going, so not even SB going? 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:
Well I expect kids will be left with AFP and looks like CW has gone missing

Reactions: 22
So they are getting a train to Manchester for the show. I thought she said the whole family was going, so not even SB going? 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:
Omg those poor people who will be stuck on the train with her. You know she will be hollering the whole time to get attention.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Bunny went to Devon with them she said kids but only looked like Jett was with them

Reactions: 17
Thanks Jomo, Recap of the latest nonsense….

Started off the thread having her lashes done in Shoreham, and chatting absolute 💩 summed up well by Dolly

View attachment 2554601

It’s become clear she has a new errand-girl, Jess, who’s taken over many of Sad Boy’s jobs, including the driving of Madam around. Sad Boy is hardly around, what’s occurring there 🤔

SadBoy unveiled a new look, he looked decent for a change, a true image of his status….

View attachment 2554602

We discovered B is still chatting online unsupervised to randoms, I can’t talk about that anymore, it’s ridiculous that this is not being addressed, B is in a very dangerous situation now, anyone who understands internet security is seriously troubled by this, B is probably talking to adults online, who could well target her. We are praying it’s being addressed by someone involved with the children’s welfare and safeguarding, her own useless mother continues this unsupervised access. The Price clan also don’t intervene, what more can be said about how uncaring that family is. Awful people.

Skank tried on some wedding dresses, she looked ridiculous, said she’s planning a secret wedding, she’s not, SadBoy hates her and isn’t even around much anymore. It was all bollox.

View attachment 2554604

The clan convened, probably to plot the next grift, they looked like witches, AFP actually looks quite sick, but no one has any sympathy for her after the book of lies/libel, which she announced at the weekend was heavily edited and the grifter wasn’t happy about it. It was edited cos it was all lies, and the publisher didn’t want to be sued, she’s a total twit like her daughter.

Skank went to Merthyr Tydfil for the first of her Plasterclasses, sadly taking Bunny, bringing her on stage while Skank talked about being Jordan and B not knowing about her Lad Mag and Playboy days 😞 It was probably illegal to have B there late at night with alcohol around, but we know nothing will be done about it. B looked tired and bored, situation is so appalling, but Skank is still not being stopped from abusing both her youngest kids like this. The venue looked poorly attended, Skank looked dreadful, really bad, but on she continues. Jeyda appeared to drive her there, again no sign of SadBoy, he’s really out in the cold.

The reality and the lie…

View attachment 2554615

@Pom Bear thought she looked like Davros from Dr Who, she did…

View attachment 2554614

Skank did another morning Live, still wearing the outfit from Merthyr, she looked and sounded 💩 but still the fans buy her rubbish. As she only has a few thousand fans now their homes must be filled with terrible cheaply made shite and 100s of signed photographs. Oddballs 🤷🏽‍♀️

The new music release, promised weekly to be coming, still hasn’t been released , the world continues to be thankful.

Skank is getting more and more deranged and deluded, a big fall looks like it’s coming, but still we wait, the live crapcast show is nearly upon us, lucky us. Onward the 💩Show rolls 🤦🏽‍♀️
She looks like Janice dickenson so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you!! I am not so eager to do threads now, but I still do occasionally if necessary 🩷
We had some rather critical unfriendly posters on here for a while, they seem to have gone, or maybe I just have them on mute because I dont come here for an argument - either way, that just shouldnt have happened to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 53
We had some rather critical unfriendly posters on here for a while, they seem to have gone, or maybe I just have them on mute because I dont come here for an argument - either way, that just shouldnt have happened to you x
Maybe gone or banned because I have no one on mute and I haven't seen any posts like that recently. No need for behaviour like that I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hope they don't pay her in advance!
More fool them if they do! They've only got to look at the track record online to know that she is completely unreliable and doesn't bother learning lines.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The producer of the panto was led to believe that she had many years' experience playing the role of Dick Whittington's cat so didn't require her to audition.
What she actually said was: "I've lost count of how many Dicks I've played with."

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yippeeeeeeeee a thread title!
Thank you Krusties 😁

Is KP using TwatTok so much as she's getting no TV gigs?
Where has Cole gone? Was his cryptic IG, because they've had a Barney?
Where is her new BFF, Edam?
Where is her other new BFF, Scarlett?
Where is the highly anticipated song?
Where are the YouTube's she periodically mentions she's filming again 🤥🤥🤥
Is she always with another person as she needs babysitting or to basically make sure the kids are safe?
Why has she acquired another horse, when riding hurts her trotters (no pun intended)!?
Why has she got another Pup, when she hates dogs, just likes puppies?
Where is the black and white troof from the RSPCA?
Where is the black and white troof from the DVLA?
Has Fenella been sacked, is this to do with selling the dogs?!
Why is Jeyda being so shy?
Rymi has gone to Thailand.... Will KFP go too?

So many questions.... None to every be answered truthfully by Madam Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.