Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's desperately clinging on to the last glimmers of fame. Although rapidly descending along the downhill slope of notoriety along with Katona & Westcrack. The final destination being obscurity 🤞
I'm just wondering if Kipper told Princess to slate her just to stay in the papers.
Yes I know that's nut's but so is Kipper, completely!

@Pom Bear - her current mood after seeing Kipper.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Said last night the silence is deafening not one person posting anything and today there isn't an article anywhere, it's like skank wasn't even there in Merthyr. 🤣
Yes no pap pics of her and her entourage arriving like there has been before ? Also with seemingly so few people there , how did the hostess fund all the set up (balloons/signage etc?) and the alcohol to recoup her costs ? Just so weird , how does anyone actually get any benefit from these events ?

Reactions: 33
She is so delusional, on TT earlier, she said about how it's like being on TV
having their own show and that theres probably more people watching them on TT than watching actual TV.
I didn’t see today’s TT nonsense, but DC captured a still, 1.5k people watching, a lot of that number are bot accounts boosting the numbers, her TT’s always hover between 1-2k viewing, sometimes less. Basically there are a few hundred people tuning in, hardly anyone is watching her…..the delusion is big with this Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

421381EF-D1FA-4590-8635-7A5F83BD8925.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn’t see today’s TT nonsense, but DC captured a still, 1.5k people watching, a lot of that number are bot accounts boosting the numbers, her TT’s always hover between 1-2k viewing, sometimes less. Basically there are a few hundred people tuning in, hardly anyone is watching her…..the delusion is big with this Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2556295
Wonder if she realised afterwards or someone told her about her comment of "there's more people watching me on tiktok than on TV" is the truth, 1.5k is more than watched your crappy MM makeover crap. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just outed myself in real life as a stank hater 🤦‍♀️
Im in a group for women over 40 with adhd and someone said how relatable KP was in terms of adhd and I let rip (not in an awful way) but I won’t be surprised if I’m kicked out soon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve just outed myself in real life as a stank hater 🤦‍♀️
Im in a group for women over 40 with adhd and someone said how relatable KP was in terms of adhd and I let rip (not in an awful way) but I won’t be surprised if I’m kicked out soon 🤦‍♀️
Who are these fools who believe anything she says? And who with any amount of sense relates to KP? These don’t sound like our kind of people lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
just read about Skanky and the adult panto and she is promising lots of laughs and innuendoes. trouble is the only lines she can deliver are ones that go up her misshapen nose. She’s going to be dreadful in both pantos if she bothers to turn up. Talentless and wooden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who are these fools who believe anything she says? And who with any amount of sense relates to KP? These don’t sound like our kind of people lol
Obviously her first comment was how much of a good mum she is, followed by how special her bond is with Harvey and why can’t I show any Compassion…..told her I was feeling compassion for her kids and all the pets she has killed, along with everyone she owes money to…..I’m out after that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Obviously her first comment was how much of a good mum she is, followed by how special her bond is with Harvey and why can’t I show any Compassion…..told her I was feeling compassion for her kids and all the pets she has killed, along with everyone she owes money to…..I’m out after that 😂
Omg I am screaming. Such a good mum to Harvey. Lord Jesus. These people are BLIND AND DUMB. Good for you. You can’t explain things like this to idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
if you got 5 mins free, go on facebook and put" katie price merthyr" in and have a look at all the assorted photos, there is one photo in particular that shows her in all her filterless,boss eyed glory. enjoy ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if she realised afterwards or someone told her about her comment of "there's more people watching me on tiktok than on TV" is the truth, 1.5k is more than watched your crappy MM makeover crap. 🤣
I just read 4 million people are watching Big Brother, so there is that lol
1.5k people is amazing Katie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nearly 3 million people live in the Manchester area that's not including other towns and cities a short drive away and only 400 "fans" and some of them will be traveling from our of town to attend. She's bleeping delusional thinking she's a popular in demand top of the A list ladder "star". 🤣View attachment 2555459
You thinking of going Stan? 😅
---
Round at SFP.
What the duck is that? Is she trying to compete with our Stans grub?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
the photo on face book of her with the two sercurity blokes has comments like " i thought travelers looked after themselves" and " sercurity, what for 12 people" ? it dont sound like it was a success does it, although they seem to be bigging up the young make up artist etc., , itsounds like they been burnt too, poor sods.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the photo on face book of her with the two sercurity blokes has comments like " i thought travelers looked after themselves" and " sercurity, what for 12 people" ? it dont sound like it was a success does it, although they seem to be bigging up the young make up artist etc., , itsounds like they been burnt too, poor sods.
I didn’t see that one!!

Reactions: 12
Thanks Jomo, Recap of the latest nonsense….

Started off the thread having her lashes done in Shoreham, and chatting absolute 💩 summed up well by Dolly

View attachment 2554601

It’s become clear she has a new errand-girl, Jess, who’s taken over many of Sad Boy’s jobs, including the driving of Madam around. Sad Boy is hardly around, what’s occurring there 🤔

SadBoy unveiled a new look, he looked decent for a change, a true image of his status….

View attachment 2554602

We discovered B is still chatting online unsupervised to randoms, I can’t talk about that anymore, it’s ridiculous that this is not being addressed, B is in a very dangerous situation now, anyone who understands internet security is seriously troubled by this, B is probably talking to adults online, who could well target her. We are praying it’s being addressed by someone involved with the children’s welfare and safeguarding, her own useless mother continues this unsupervised access. The Price clan also don’t intervene, what more can be said about how uncaring that family is. Awful people.

Skank tried on some wedding dresses, she looked ridiculous, said she’s planning a secret wedding, she’s not, SadBoy hates her and isn’t even around much anymore. It was all bollox.

View attachment 2554604

The clan convened, probably to plot the next grift, they looked like witches, AFP actually looks quite sick, but no one has any sympathy for her after the book of lies/libel, which she announced at the weekend was heavily edited and the grifter wasn’t happy about it. It was edited cos it was all lies, and the publisher didn’t want to be sued, she’s a total twit like her daughter.

Skank went to Merthyr Tydfil for the first of her Plasterclasses, sadly taking Bunny, bringing her on stage while Skank talked about being Jordan and B not knowing about her Lad Mag and Playboy days 😞 It was probably illegal to have B there late at night with alcohol around, but we know nothing will be done about it. B looked tired and bored, situation is so appalling, but Skank is still not being stopped from abusing both her youngest kids like this. The venue looked poorly attended, Skank looked dreadful, really bad, but on she continues. Jeyda appeared to drive her there, again no sign of SadBoy, he’s really out in the cold.

The reality and the lie…

View attachment 2554615

@Pom Bear thought she looked like Davros from Dr Who, she did…

View attachment 2554614

Skank did another morning Live, still wearing the outfit from Merthyr, she looked and sounded 💩 but still the fans buy her rubbish. As she only has a few thousand fans now their homes must be filled with terrible cheaply made shite and 100s of signed photographs. Oddballs 🤷🏽‍♀️

The new music release, promised weekly to be coming, still hasn’t been released , the world continues to be thankful.

Skank is getting more and more deranged and deluded, a big fall looks like it’s coming, but still we wait, the live crapcast show is nearly upon us, lucky us. Onward the 💩Show rolls 🤦🏽‍♀️
Phew, we've been to bonny Scotland for a few days so just caught up! Actually visited Gretna Green en-route and saw a wedding that was so beautiful and romantic, God help the Scots if Sink boy and the sink dodger turn up.
WTF does it look like dressed top to toe in vomit green?
A frog with tiny eyes!..... Hope she doesn't frighten Harvey.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"security, what for 12 people" wonder if this person was there or knows someone that actually did go, 12 people certainly explains the blanket silence from skank, the MUA and the salon owner bet they all had to sign an NDA and only post what skank allowed. Also wonder if anyone walked out demanding their money back when it didn't start at 8pm as advertised but 20 past 9. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.