Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it would seem that TT has signed her up to be some sort of QVC type host then? I wonder how long that will last once they see how awful she is at it? More fool them for signing her, have they never seen any of her lives? I really don't understand why there are still plenty of companies out there willing to give her work, do they not see what we see? Or do they think that the negative publicity she brings is worth the risk? I always thought that TT's desired audience was a young crowd, not middle aged has beens?
This is how the slow painful end of her 'career' happens ... she is no longer mainstream ... keeps thinking she has some kind of comeback via smaller and smaller places ... she has no talent ... nothing new to offer ... there will just be more screeching desperation from her as these smaller doors close and even smaller ones open until there are no more doors at all and the ones behind her have all been nailed shut ... its not as if she is signed up to represent known brands on Tiktok, just any old cheap crap no one has ever heard of excuse she appears to have lots of followers ... mostly BOTS frankly and those that aren't will soon get tired of her relentless screeching about herself on day long lives

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Donated as this is something worthwhile. Hope Kieran and family are staying strong.
Keeping the faith as always 🙏X

• Heart
Reactions: 41
haven’t booked the panto, but the Madterclass here in the CIty!!!!!! of Hertfordshire is literally minutes up the road from me(thought about it that’s as far as I got then gave my head a wobble)naaah my money is certainly going to be spent on something worthwhile…..my adorable grandsons 🥰
Ooooh it looks like I have a tattle neighbour 😁🤭

Fancy going halves on a dozen eggs? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is how the slow painful end of her 'career' happens ... she is no longer mainstream ... keeps thinking she has some kind of comeback via smaller and smaller places ... she has no talent ... nothing new to offer ... there will just be more screeching desperation from her as these smaller doors close and even smaller ones open until there are no more doors at all and the ones behind her have all been nailed shut ... its not as if she is signed up to represent known brands on Tiktok, just any old cheap crap no one has ever heard of excuse she appears to have lots of followers ... mostly BOTS frankly and those that aren't will soon get tired of her relentless screeching about herself on day long lives
So true Tracey, this is Skank’s end game now, this will be all she has left soon, wailing away selling cheap tat on TT. The funny thing is, this is her actually having to work, not just sitting on her arse putting out books she hasn’t written etc, TV shows where she chats 💩 and just talks about herself, she has to stand for hours flogging this latest crap. She won’t last at it much longer either, she struggles with JYY, always saying I’ll be back later, 80% of the time she doesn’t comeback as she’s too tired or bored. This latest TT venture will soon find out how unreliable she is.

I’m loving it, as you say she really does believe there’s a big comeback for her, there isn’t, this is it now, flogging 💩 to idiots that don’t need it, the doors to her old world are shutting, and they are firmly shutting, she just can’t see it. She has been repeatedly trying to sell-out that venue tomorrow for 2 months now, it’s a capacity of 440, she can’t even do that, very very very few people want what she’s selling now, it’s over.

We have a venue in Brighton called Concorde2, it has a capacity of 500. I often go and watch gigs there, and you have to be quick to get tickets for a decent named band, it sells out quickly, even obscure bands can sell out that venue in a couple of days. Says it all, Skank being the star she thinks she is, she can’t sell out a 440 seater event. This is the fall happening now, she’s sinking fast, woo hoo we gotta love it 😈😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She's desperately clinging on to the last glimmers of fame. Although rapidly descending along the downhill slope of notoriety along with Katona & Westcrack. The final destination being obscurity 🤞

Reactions: 27
i would not be surprised if half of the people who actually do go to the masterclass are staff/family/friends of the salon owner who host the events they would go along to support that person not always because they are Katie Price fans

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So true Tracey, this is Skank’s end game now, this will be all she has left soon, wailing away selling cheap tat on TT. The funny thing is, this is her actually having to work, not just sitting on her arse putting out books she hasn’t written etc, TV shows where she chats 💩 and just talks about herself, she has to stand for hours flogging this latest crap. She won’t last at it much longer either, she struggles with JYY, always saying I’ll be back later, 80% of the time she doesn’t comeback as she’s too tired or bored. This latest TT venture will soon find out how unreliable she is.

I’m loving it, as you say she really does believe there’s a big comeback for her, there isn’t, this is it now, flogging 💩 to idiots that don’t need it, the doors to her old world are shutting, and they are firmly shutting, she just can’t see it. She has been repeatedly trying to sell-out that venue tomorrow for 2 months now, it’s a capacity of 440, she can’t even do that, very very very few people want what she’s selling now, it’s over.

We have a venue in Brighton called Concorde2, it has a capacity of 500. I often go and watch gigs there, and you have to be quick to get tickets for a decent named band, it sells out quickly, even obscure bands can sell out that venue in a couple of days. Says it all, Skank being the star she thinks she is, she can’t sell out a 440 seater event. This is the fall happening now, she’s sinking fast, woo hoo we gotta love it 😈😁
Wonder why she didn't go there instead then as it's closer to home? Maybe costs more to hire or they said no!

Reactions: 16

Exactly and it’s only just one single show country wide ! It’s not like there is a whole roadshow / gig which artists / comedians sell out instantly 10 times over …. I had to buy tickets for a rock band I wanted to see far away from my home town venue because it sold out the day of release , so I looked for next best option , they were just cover band (Oasis) , but still have a good following and can fill up venues across the country ! Those ticket been on sale for months , although there are 400 gullible people out there , it’s really nothing at all ! Surely it hardly covers the cost of venue , travel and accommodation and promotion etc ? Train tickets to Manchester cost prob £100, I wonder if she travels 1st class !

Reactions: 23
i would not be surprised if half of the people who actually do go to the masterclass are staff/family/friends of the salon owner who host the events they would go along to support that person not always because they are Katie Price fans
Looking at the Instagram post of the master class , hardly anyone commented on actually being there , now surely if it had been a packed event , her loyal followers wouldn’t waste opportunity to tag and themselves at the event and comment on her page just how amazing not was to be there ! The host also seemed a bit coy about gushing most how many people were there and how successful it was

Reactions: 32
She is so delusional, on TT earlier, she said about how it's like being on TV
having their own show and that theres probably more people watching them on TT than watching actual TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at the Instagram post of the master class , hardly anyone commented on actually being there , now surely if it had been a packed event , her loyal followers wouldn’t waste opportunity to tag and themselves at the event and comment on her page just how amazing not was to be there ! The host also seemed a bit coy about gushing most how many people were there and how successful it was
Said last night the silence is deafening not one person posting anything and today there isn't an article anywhere, it's like skank wasn't even there in Merthyr. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.