Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanks going to look a right bleep traveling by train to Manchester with her entourage and bodyguards in tow. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what day she’s travelling up? I’m in Manchester City centre tomorrow
Tomorrow the show starts at 8:00pm so skank will or should be there a few hours beforehand for set up and soundchecks, but knowing bleep face she'll turn up late and expect everyone else to have everything ready. So if she's going by train she'll be at Manchester station between 4-5 pm. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tomorrow the show starts at 8:00pm so skank will or should be there a few hours beforehand for set up and soundchecks, but knowing bleep face she'll turn up late and expect everyone else to have everything ready. So if she's going by train she'll be at Manchester station between 4-5 pm. 🤣
I’ll keep my eyes peeled 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stalls and stalls tier apparently sold out but still seats available in tier 1 and 2 so if it's a 440 capacity no way is there 500 going tomorrow more like 350 - 400 which is still a lot of brain dead that walk amongst us. 🤣
Screenshot_20231106-173714.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stalls and stalls tier apparently sold out but still seats available in tier 1 and 2 so if it's a 440 capacity no way is there 500 going tomorrow more like 350 - 400 which is still a lot of brain dead that walk amongst us. 🤣View attachment 2555416
So she couldn't even sell out that small arena, so much for 'starting small' how can she expect to sell out anywhere bugger when all her 'fans' have already been to this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I expect the press will be in the audience too… 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I expect the press will be in the audience too… 🤭
If 'it' owed money to me I'd be tempted to go and shout out 'when you going to pay your debts?'
Then again, I'd also be likely to smack 'it' in its plastic chops and put 'it' on its plastic arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So she couldn't even sell out that small arena, so much for 'starting small' how can she expect to sell out anywhere bugger when all her 'fans' have already been to this one 🤣
Nearly 3 million people live in the Manchester area that's not including other towns and cities a short drive away and only 400 "fans" and some of them will be traveling from our of town to attend. She's bleeping delusional thinking she's a popular in demand top of the A list ladder "star". 🤣
Screenshot_20231106-180237.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

If true .... brilliant news!!! that's exactly what she needs MORE SURGERY, the more the better in my opinion:devilish: 🙌 🙌 🙌
I think the "my nipples are beautiful" remark is aimed at us as we all know her radio dials crusted up and dropped off looooooonnnggg ago.. We know you read here stinky snatch, you haven't got to pretend you still have all your bits to us.. We know the truth 😁😜

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.