Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny getting the blame again for using her stuff. Just be the bleeping adult Katie and lay some boundaries instead of moaning about your kids on lives.
Ooooo DC you swore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She is just putting all the nails in her coffin ... leave her to it ... the magic money tree is running out of leaves ... she has naff all well paid work in the pipeline ... its all ending painfully slowly for her
But too slowly!

Reactions: 18
Talking about a body cream/scrub.. Sakara says ‘after a shower’, KFP says ‘well you don’t even have to have a shower, you can just be dirty and put it on you’ll still smell nice’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Earlier wanted 200k likes, only on 87k :ROFLMAO:
---
She really lowers the tone, talking about farting now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn’t have time for a shower so just used body balm 🤢

Noticed Jeyda in the comments directing people to the basket.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Now only about 800 people on the live, people getting bored or suffering with a migraine listening to her for nearly 3 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wish she’d stop smacking her lips that lass next to her must be ready to twit her, I bet she’s fuming there’s no filter on her face what a bloody state she looks, she’s so Flipping rude she keeps over talking the blond girl, I can’t watch for much longer it’s like a form of torture.
---
She’s saying there’s 500 people going to her and Sophie’s podcast o think the deluded cow added an extra 0.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she says 500 at the Lowry tomorrow.

Well, that’s funny as there’s capacity for up to 440… and still spaces available…
IMG_2539.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You can tell I'm bored -just totted up the sold seats for tomorrows show at the Lowry - can't believe that just under 300 hundred people have parted with good money to hear the same old 'Pete made me do it/Cooking a roast tonight/Don't be ashamed to go bankrupt/Am I what you expected?/Woohoo shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
How do people tolerate working with her 🤷‍♀️ .... She shouts, screeches, like a demented banshee on crack ..... doesn't answer questions, cant stay on topic, a load of nonsense word salad, keeps ` trying ` to sing, completely talks over the person, regularly talks about her bodily functions in a vile manner:sick: has zero redeeming qualities ... NADA ... NOTHING .... ONLY speaks about herself .... SELF .... SELF :rolleyes: with the same repetitive ` MEEEEE .... MEE .... ME ` tit ..... dont know how these people do it, after watching her for 5 mins tops, and I'm a lot calmer, laid back in my mid fifties .... yet .... I want to smash her bleeping face in 👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So they are getting a train to Manchester for the show. I thought she said the whole family was going, so not even SB going? 🤷‍♀️ :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s live on TT. Not sure what she’s doing or who she’s with, seems like they’re selling makeup. But noticed this comment.. not sure on authenticity.
---
Says she will be live for 3 hours.

The female American co-host (not sure of her name or where she’s turned up from) is trying to sell, KFP is scrolling the comments and arguing back to any negative comments. She wasn’t even acknowledging any other comments unless negative towards her 😂
---
Now selling clothes!!

Bet Jeyda is fuming
---
Says she’s 5 foot 5 today. @DC16 I know she changes her mind all the time, can’t remember what she usually says though.
---
Said ‘I’ve got an unusual shape, I’m big up top and now I’ve got my new hips’ then hesitated before saying ‘from the filler’
---
She thinks this outfit makes you look smart.
---
The blonde friend/co-host (I think KFP called her Sekara.. I’ve probably spelt it wrong but that’s how she said it) has just said ‘oh you’ve just bought a horse haven’t you’ and she said ‘yeah…’
First picture. She just looks more and more manic as each day goes by...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.