Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live on TT. Not sure what she’s doing or who she’s with, seems like they’re selling makeup. But noticed this comment.. not sure on authenticity.
---
Says she will be live for 3 hours.

The female American co-host (not sure of her name or where she’s turned up from) is trying to sell, KFP is scrolling the comments and arguing back to any negative comments. She wasn’t even acknowledging any other comments unless negative towards her 😂
---
Now selling clothes!!

Bet Jeyda is fuming
---
Says she’s 5 foot 5 today. @DC16 I know she changes her mind all the time, can’t remember what she usually says though.
---
Said ‘I’ve got an unusual shape, I’m big up top and now I’ve got my new hips’ then hesitated before saying ‘from the filler’
---
She thinks this outfit makes you look smart.
Omg🤣🤣🤣🤣that first pic..FFS nuttynora she looks.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Person with her talking about how warm the coat she’s trying on said to her ‘you’ve just bought a horse haven’t you’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yes, she’s just said TT have signed her up so every week she’s going to be selling different things from kitchen stuff to fashion. LOL!!!
---
She’s just said to Sekara ‘if you think I’m going to be the one stood here trying things on grafting, you’ll soon see about that sunshine’… isn’t that what she’s been signed up for?? She hasn’t got a days work in her.
---
Also didn’t realise trying on clothes is grafting now 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Watching some of the TT, made me laugh when she said “I spy with my little eye” 😂😂😂

So she’s brought a new horse then! I wonder if she was a bit pissed off when the other woman said this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Thanks @SmillieKylie - you're a star!
Unlike Skank who is still a deformed gargoyle!
---
FAO our lovely MODS - What have I done wrong in creating this new thread, as it's not listing as it should be. Did I copy the link wrong?
its working,i found it via the link from the last thread.x

Reactions: 15
That's a good advert for the clothes, the zip has got stuck on the jacket! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s live on TT. Not sure what she’s doing or who she’s with, seems like they’re selling makeup. But noticed this comment.. not sure on authenticity.
---
Says she will be live for 3 hours.

The female American co-host (not sure of her name or where she’s turned up from) is trying to sell, KFP is scrolling the comments and arguing back to any negative comments. She wasn’t even acknowledging any other comments unless negative towards her 😂
---
Now selling clothes!!

Bet Jeyda is fuming
---
Says she’s 5 foot 5 today. @DC16 I know she changes her mind all the time, can’t remember what she usually says though.
---
Said ‘I’ve got an unusual shape, I’m big up top and now I’ve got my new hips’ then hesitated before saying ‘from the filler’
---
She thinks this outfit makes you look smart.
---
The blonde friend/co-host (I think KFP called her Sekara.. I’ve probably spelt it wrong but that’s how she said it) has just said ‘oh you’ve just bought a horse haven’t you’ and she said ‘yeah…’
the coment on the first photo ( nutty nora) says " i seen you last week in INSTANBUL" has she been missing then last week , because if someone can go to usa to see kylie in 3 days, so can that tart piss off to Turkey...mmmmm new hips she said too ;) :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 35
One of her very best buddies forever (she has so many BFF!) left for Thailand after spending 6 months in Europe last week ….. strange how no messages , pics of them doing friends stuff together 🤔🤣
Wonder what Happended to the “big things are coming “ post they both put up earlier this year ?
Would so love to know the reason they have all seemingly fallen out after all the gushing posts, trips to Thailand and Spain, CW unfollowing him & and the lack of any further business or friendship arrangements!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She has been in financial trouble since 2018 went bankrupt in 2019 but is still in MM and still spending as much as she usually does

• Angry
  • Sick
I just had a quick look at TT, she looks ridiculous, like a cartoon character.
And she can’t remember what has just been said to her. What price is this? What size is this? What colours does it come in? On repeat.
Who could stand to watch three hours of that, three minutes was too much.
She said she needs a warm coat because she is always out walking the dogs or doing the school run 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's going to be knackered if she has to be on her feet until 3pm.
---
Standing on all the clothes. "I'll hang that up in a minute", chucking the clothes over the rails like she does with JYY (Then Jeyda clears up after her)

• Haha
  • Sick
I just had a quick look at TT, she looks ridiculous, like a cartoon character.
And she can’t remember what has just been said to her. What price is this? What size is this? What colours does it come in? On repeat.
Who could stand to watch three hours of that, three minutes was too much.
She said she needs a warm coat because she is always out walking the dogs or doing the school run 🤣
She a bleeping liar,what a bleep she is.duck orf and slip and break your bleeping new Twurkey hips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh dear, shes going to get agitated if no vape break on this live tt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.