Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a thought about last night. Isn't she using a podcast company to help with their podcast? I wonder if a load of the audience are others with a podcast all helped by the same company who were made to come along.

Reactions: 24
She has to remember now, she is a lot older than when she first started having surgery, so although she says she heals really well and quickly, her body will change and that won't always be the case. and she's still talking about having her boobs done
I about died when she said that she heals really well and quickly. What about when she was on Big Brother with the implant falling out?
What about all the scarring that shouldn’t be that bad-but is? She heals terribly, and the doctors aren’t helping at all keeping doing this tit to her.
let’s hope she goes bigger for the boobs-her lovely nipples need showing off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Presumably, she won’t get a cash in hand payment for profits from the Lowry Spectacular? There will have been costs for the hiring of the venue etc., but doubt that the management are going to get involved with any sort of nudge, nudge, wink, wink under the counter malarkey. Hope the relevant people are taking note.
Paid into SFP's or Black Sheep account. They will then split with KFP. Hope Edna is keeping good records, unlike the mutant. Can see SFP going down the same leaking drain as her sister. Her, 'Arry, the lot of them are freeloading grifters, trying to get as much free as possible & pay out as little as they can tax, NI etc. IF paying anything at all, from these latest scams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Love that there is a big picture of her bum lift with Lift aesthetics emblazoned across it then says

1699444215301.png

"Accompanied by her sister Sophie and their podcast producer, Christina, the mum-of-five was instantly left telling the crowd about her latest botched procedure."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
it says on the website it is about £4000 to hire the Quays so if she sold 400 tickets at £30 that is 12k take out the 4k for hire then the 20/30% for podcast people that arranged it so she would have be left with 5k to split between the two of them would hardly make a dent in the 3million she owes but maybe pay for her next holiday with Carl to Spain

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
it says on the website it is about £4000 to hire the Quays so if she sold 400 tickets at £30 that is 12k take out the 4k for hire then the 20/30% for podcast people that arranged it so she would have be left with 5k to split between the two of them would hardly make a dent in the 3million she owes but maybe pay for her next holiday with Carl to Spain
Meet & Greet tickets cost more.

Reactions: 23
I about died when she said that she heals really well and quickly. What about when she was on Big Brother with the implant falling out?
What about all the scarring that shouldn’t be that bad-but is? She heals terribly, and the doctors aren’t helping at all keeping doing this tit to her.
let’s hope she goes bigger for the boobs-her lovely nipples need showing off lol
Well those 'mysterious' nipples didn't heal quickly, one rotted & dropped off!, presume other one surgically removed as infected.
Stan would like this..... So many alterations & operations, something serious has to go wrong eventually.
1699444446536.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is Ellie still on instagram? I went to her page to comment about the article about her botched procedure but it says the page isn't available. I may be blocked because I commented when she had it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Ellie still on instagram? I went to her page to comment about the article about her botched procedure but it says the page isn't available. I may be blocked because I commented when she had it done.
Her personal account she took down, just has the business page

Reactions: 21
Came across some more pics of the recent plaster class….. bunny on stage and interesting the drinks menu advertising a special “pricey” cocktail made with non alcoholic gin !!
IMG_5974.jpeg

The whole set up just looks so tawdry and down market. She’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Love to know how she actually makes anything out of these out of the way events, or why she even bothers doing them. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Reactions: 31
Came across some more pics of the recent plaster class….. bunny on stage and interesting the drinks menu advertising a special “pricey” cocktail made with non alcoholic gin !!
I bet they couldn’t serve liquor without a license!!!
---

LOL!!!! A glowing advert for Lift Aesthetics, hope you enjoy this Ellie!
Please excuse my leaky arse. Unbelievable. The personal lows keep getting lower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
😫that’s a lot of weirdos out there! All those people cheering for her in the audience 📣 ?!! Glad I am not in the UK stay safe Krustie-friends 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😫that’s a lot of weirdos out there! All those people cheering for her in the audience 📣 ?!! Glad I am not in the UK stay safe Krustie-friends 😳
Think of it that it was only about 400 people attending out of a total population of 68m in the UK :ROFLMAO:
---
So here we have it ladies and gentleman, KP is the biggest troll of all time, encouraging the crowds to boo people, I bet she would have something to say if it was the other way round. Calling all her ex's names. She really can't help herself.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Think of it that it was only about 400 people attending out of a total population of 68m in the UK :ROFLMAO:
---
So here we have it ladies and gentleman, KP is the biggest troll of all time, encouraging the crowds to boo people, I bet she would have something to say if it was the other way round. Calling all her ex's names. She really can't help herself.
---
She really is one sad bleeping woman,obsessed with her ex’s,she’s so sick in the head.Oh duck you old sick bleep then duck off again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wasn’t she told to stay off her arse (and I don’t mean Crawl) for weeks. Instead she’s sitting getting her Guardian makeover, doing rides at Tulleys, travelling hours in a car to Devon, siting on trains & tubes and doing the crappy plasterclass? She thinks she’s above any advice and quite frankly deserves all she gets AND much more
This will her next, if she carries on - fingers crossed https://www.thesun.ie/fabulous/4822...-say-to-fix-it-after-illegal-jabs-went-wrong/

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Meet & Greet tickets cost more.
yes but from the pictures no meet and greet turned up(maybe seen one)and two people on stage with her so another £60 that will get her into the lounge at the airport but Carl will have top wait outside

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so I didn’t go last night as I didn’t trust my gag reflex not to vomit, but I know someone who did and they were told by staff that “Katie wants it as fun and interactive as possible and so doesn’t mind photos and videos” 😡 This goes against the Lowry policy and so it looks like she used the whole thing as one big bragfest and just to get videos re-shared. Bet she thinks that the channels will see what they are missing! She’s delusional! As I post repeatedly - SHE IS VILE AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON!
---
None. She isn’t exactly famous haha, she’s from a town called Bacup, not far from Rawtenstall/Greater Manchester. Just a normal girl who worked at MYA cosmetic surgery place in Manchester, met Ashley stobart & somehow they’ve both landed a podcast. Ashley spends her days like KFP, facial one day nails the next blowdry the next. Lauren’s thread is laurenelizabeth_xx I think and Ashley’s comes up if you type her name in or ‘Cosmetic consult’. Anyway, not to derail 😘
She is the definition of shagged her way to the top. She’s a rubber faced prick as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The sun still saying she had saline put on her arse to numb the pain instead of lidocaine, I'm glad they finally turning on her but do they not have proofreaders 🙄
Wonder if it is just leaking filler or the start of an infection due to the unsterile environment she had it done, the vaping and unwashed skin. 🤮❄
I'm hoping for an infection and that her arse falls off!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.