Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There Are seat filler services? Maybe these got used? When I lived in Glasgow, they used to go to the universities to get people for audiences in things like wheel of fortune.
Yes, same in London. Our friend lives right in the heart of London & is somehow registered on a theatre or some other site. He get's up dates of free or very, substantially reduced shows, plays etc. Think he's seen Wicked about 12 times now! Also goes to many TV show's being filmed at London's ITV studio & various other studio locations around the capital. So maybe some of the tickets were freebie's to put bum's on seats.

Reactions: 27
The bum filler leaking is almost a given, she's been vaping...so not helping herself heal, she was on all those rides a couple of days straight after, been seen drinking, probably taking other stuff she shouldn't either, so not doing anything that she should do.
She has to remember now, she is a lot older than when she first started having surgery, so although she says she heals really well and quickly, her body will change and that won't always be the case. The constant putting this tit into her body, is already having an effect... the lips, they shouldn't need to be pumped up constantly they should last between 6-18 months, she has them done several time a year (so far this year, had them worked on 2023 November, October, September, July & February) and she's still talking about having her boobs done, we know she never listens to any kind of advice, even Alan her therapist doesn't seem to be able to get through to her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
so it sounds like she showed videos from the kids wishing her well on her live podcast see she is still using the kids to keep people saying what a great mum she is she would have put the camera in front of the kids and told them what to say and laughs when Harvey swears on his

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So used the same make up artist that they used on the Guardian shoot the other day. Poor Fern now not needed.

Reactions: 30
#Bekind.
The poor love is only trying to earn a crust!
Let her carry on I say.
Cannot some kind of attachment to earnings be made to ensure that her debts are paid from the shows?
Just think of the number of years that would take and the agony for 'it' having to actually work night after night.
I give it a month before 'it' would give in!
Novel act mind, leaking from your backside live on stage.
Puts a new twist on the expression "working my arse off".
Yep seeing as she has an attention deficit condition there’s no way she will stick to a long schedule of shows around the country ! She just loves the initial high and then will get bored, just like all other things in her life - kids, pets, men, friends, jobs , surgery, hair colour … always looking for the next best thing never sticking to anything !

Reactions: 25
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The bum filler leaking is almost a given, she's been vaping...so not helping herself heal, she was on all those rides a couple of days straight after, been seen drinking, probably taking other stuff she shouldn't either, so not doing anything that she should do.
She has to remember now, she is a lot older than when she first started having surgery, so although she says she heals really well and quickly, her body will change and that won't always be the case. The constant putting this tit into her body, is already having an effect... the lips, they shouldn't need to be pumped up constantly they should last between 6-18 months, she has them done several time a year (so far this year, had them worked on 2023 November, October, September, July & February) and she's still talking about having her boobs done, we know she never listens to any kind of advice, even Alan her therapist doesn't seem to be able to get through to her. :ROFLMAO:
Good, I hope she carries on mutilating herself. Her body won't recover from all these surgeries & procedures. She's already a mess & it can only get a lot worse. She must constantly be in pain. She;'s clearly obsessed with having work done. Seem's off, that the Sun who ran the article, are so thick though. Mentioning she has a fear of needle ! How do they think she's got all the tattoo's, bum/lip/ face fillers - by magic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's going to end up like this, at the rate she's going. Everything collapsing. View attachment 2558903
Sadly this could actually be someone I know who is this big and looks like this.
---
Good, I hope she carries on mutilating herself. Her body won't recover from all these surgeries & procedures. She's already a mess & it can only get a lot worse. She must constantly be in pain. She;'s clearly obsessed with having work done. Seem's off, that the Sun who ran the article, are so thick though. Mentioning she has a fear of needle ! How do they think she's got all the tattoo's, bum/lip/ face fillers - by magic?
As rachel said sarcastically in Friends " mine was licked on by kittens!'

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LOL!!!! A glowing advert for Lift Aesthetics, hope you enjoy this Ellie!
Wasn’t she told to stay off her arse (and I don’t mean Crawl) for weeks. Instead she’s sitting getting her Guardian makeover, doing rides at Tulleys, travelling hours in a car to Devon, siting on trains & tubes and doing the crappy plasterclass? She thinks she’s above any advice and quite frankly deserves all she gets AND much more

Reactions: 44
She called Peter, Wembley Pete as a put down. How ironic. Well Madam, is most definitely NOT going to fill Wembley stadium, that's for sure. No where near the audience's that attend Peter's performances. It's worrying that there are people walking amongst us, that pay to see this mutilated, human foghorn and her drab, podgy sister. Never underestimate the power of STUPID. I'm still not convinced that all the seats were taken up by paying customers. Smoke & Mirror's, as an initial 1st 'gig'. Either way, platforms like this, are not going to pay enough to support the lifestyle she leads & won't bring in enough to clear her huge debts (not that she has any intention of paying them). I Can't believe what she was wearing either. As the saying goes, 'mirrors can't talk'..... Thankfully they can't laugh either.

View attachment 2558848
She’s deluded enough to think she can fill bigger venues but has she forgot her last theatre tour was cancelled the real reason most likely poor ticket sales. She’s even more hated now so you know what let her try and we can bask in her misfortune as she fails miserably to have the big comeback

Reactions: 29
The sun still saying she had saline put on her arse to numb the pain instead of lidocaine, I'm glad they finally turning on her but do they not have proofreaders 🙄
Wonder if it is just leaking filler or the start of an infection due to the unsterile environment she had it done, the vaping and unwashed skin. 🤮❄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Presumably, she won’t get a cash in hand payment for profits from the Lowry Spectacular? There will have been costs for the hiring of the venue etc., but doubt that the management are going to get involved with any sort of nudge, nudge, wink, wink under the counter malarkey. Hope the relevant people are taking note.

From the Sun link, "There was a visible mark on the side of Katie’s bum underneath her skintight outfit”….. Well wear something that’s not skintight if your manky arse is oozing stuff you stupid twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Did she not do a stage tour previously that was abruptly cancelled?
Yes and it was Brighton, she pulled that night and the rest of the tour as she only sold 246 out of a 952 capacity Theatre Royal. Was back in. 2016, I still remember laughing with my friends about it, my group can‘t stand her, was hilarious 😂

5F53C1E7-5A61-4ADE-A870-6A62D60697C5.jpeg

Ohhhh so that stain we saw thinking she’d wet herself was the filler leaking out 😂 I’m gone, I’m gonna laugh about that all day, what a cowboy outfit that lot are who performed it and what a dumb procedure, oh this is funny, she‘s such a twit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The sun still saying she had saline put on her arse to numb the pain instead of lidocaine, I'm glad they finally turning on her but do they not have proofreaders 🙄
Wonder if it is just leaking filler or the start of an infection due to the unsterile environment she had it done, the vaping and unwashed skin. 🤮❄
bleeping hope so,come on whooohoo skank get infected all over.🙏🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So used the same make up artist that they used on the Guardian shoot the other day. Poor Fern now not needed.
Aaah poor old pointy chin - and she’s gone to the trouble of doing her 2 hour course so she can now offer lip fillers and other treatments 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LOL!!!! A glowing advert for Lift Aesthetics, hope you enjoy this Ellie!
I love these bits.....
Having almost sold out the Salford venue, the star took part in a series of Q and A's with fans as well as treating them to two live singing performances.
One theatregoer said of the event: "Katie was in high spirits and as unfiltered as always and made sure that the crowd we're having a good time.

...and the Poll results:
1699443366169.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I love these bits.....
Having almost sold out the Salford venue, the star took part in a series of Q and A's with fans as well as treating them to two live singing performances.
One theatregoer said of the event: "Katie was in high spirits and as unfiltered as always and made sure that the crowd we're having a good time.

...and the Poll results:
View attachment 2558955
Yeah, apparently it was just all the same old stories, nothing new really. Only so many times you can say the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.