Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she nuked Ellie’s business. Ellie will now be blamed not only for the ‘whatever the f@ck’ that was leaking out of her buttocks. But any infection, pain or god forbid necrosis she gets in that body.
I hope that Ellie had her sign a disclaimer. Probably not though. She is not very professional. A professional would only have carried out that procedure in a sterile environment

Reactions: 24
How stupid are the writers at The Sun. Using a bin bag to try and hide her pregnancy and then an hour later on stage in a skin tight catsuit not hiding her stomach. Ffs. She isn't pregnant, menopausal yes, pregnant no.
Oh please let her be pregnant!
Can you not imagine it?
The questions.
Who the fucks is it?
Will the on-off-on-off bollock less boyfriend that is Jaffa Woods lay claim?
Will it be born an addict?
And the best one of all, who is going to feed it?
Can't see nipple less Kate volunteering so probably have to hang on Coles boobs.
Oh, and live Tiktok of the birth with Pricey caterwauling her hits through out in between calling for Pete ya bleep to watch and see what he is missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Judging from the clip on Instagram of SFP getting her hair done, looks like they stayed at the Premier Inn, Salford Media City.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just a silly theory,, but could skank be doing her usual trick of starting pregnancy rumours so she can back out of panto after 1 or 2 performances or some plasterclasses with a "miscarriage" everything is overlapping and can't see her doing rehearsals, performances and plasterclasses. That way she'd get all December and Christmas off, plenty of sympathy and publicity and there'd be no backlash about her quitting or letting her "fans" down and no one would dare having a pop at poor Katie. 😎

Reactions: 31
#330 Ass leaks , clothing reeks , on the beak , what a freak !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
this from The Guardian 😱

Complaints about non-surgical butt lifts ‘rising at alarming rate’ in UK
A report identified the risks and complications associated with the procedure, including pulmonary embolism, sepsis, deep vein thrombosis, and fat and skin necrosis.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
She's live
---
Reckons she is a superstar on TT
---
Reckons she is doing a tour in April

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Oh dear what a comedown.Dear dear me..tut tut..😘
Low budget all-round Dolly,, no limo service to drive skank to Manchester from Horsham , no flight from London to Manchester, no entourage or bag carrier just skank and Edna on a train taxi to Lowery then a double room at the nearest premier Inn just wondering how they got home another train or did she make enough for a taxi. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just a silly theory,, but could skank be doing her usual trick of starting pregnancy rumours so she can back out of panto after 1 or 2 performances or some plasterclasses with a "miscarriage" everything is overlapping and can't see her doing rehearsals, performances and plasterclasses. That way she'd get all December and Christmas off, plenty of sympathy and publicity and there'd be no backlash about her quitting or letting her "fans" down and no one would dare having a pop at poor Katie. 😎
I like your thinking!! Could well be laying the bait!:unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
Reckons she sees Junior and Princess ALL the time. Supposed to be on the live ALL day, shes's looking forward to seeing the kids later, obviously not that keen if she's doing a live.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If she's such a star why doesn't she try doing a few weeks at a time on Tour like Pete does? I have the sneaking suspicion she wouldn't sell enough for 2 nights, let alone 2 months.

Screen Shot 2023-11-08 at 15.25.39.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just manage 6 minutes of the live.
Jesus Christ who is buying this crap ?

She really has morphed into Kat Slater hasn’t she ?
Complete with her own lil market stall 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Saw on the DM she once again took a swipe at Peter.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if it's always the men's fault as she pretends - why has literally every man she's ever dated has gone on to enter a long-lasting, healthy relationship after her, yet her life continues to lurch from one disaster to the next?

Why can't the sheep that stan this mess and her enablers answer that very simple question?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
If she's such a star why doesn't she try doing a few weeks at a time on Tour like Pete does? I have the sneaking suspicion she wouldn't sell enough for 2 nights, let alone 2 months.

View attachment 2559304
Yep and Peter didn't mention HER once on his tour, yet all she does is dis her ex's.
---
She loves people arguing on TT, sticking up for her. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yep and Peter didn't mention HER once on his tour, yet all she does is dis her ex's.
---
She loves people arguing on TT, sticking up for her. :rolleyes:
Also DC it’s bloody years ago as well.Sounds like she is defo another Alice bleeping Evans..But Skanky has been going on about them for years.Dhe really needs to have a ton of RO’s against her,it’s so bleeping boring as well.

By the way I know nothing about effing Evans,but seen posts re her on other Fred’s.

Reactions: 19
From the Sun article; How massive is her head! 😂 And the second part, what can people do for me, that's the typical narcissist Personality disorder way of looking at relationships - transactional. As if people use her, shes queezes people dry and then dumps them!

'
She said: “I’ve been a bridesmaid so many times but it got to the point of ‘let’s rent Katie Price so we can get on the cover of a Magazine,’ because if people had me as their bridesmaid, like some famous people, they’ll end up on the cover and get more money so I stopped doing it."

Katie went onto add of 'fake' friends and loyalty: "I get so used so many times, I’m sick of it now. I’ve cut so many people out of my life, I just have the people around me where I can look at what does that person benefit of me and what do I benefit of them.”''
---
I’ll just leave that there!
Ooooooh that will be Pete's fault you know! 😅
---
Jeeeeesus! Katie Leaky Bum Price.

''Speaking to the crowd, the mum-of-five confessed: “If you see a plaster on my bum its because I had bum filler the other week and it's leaking so it is what it is.”
An onlooker at the show added to The Sun: "There was a visible mark on the side of Katie’s bum underneath her skintight outfit.

"It appeared to have a ripple effect and it was clear there was some tissue underneath to stop the filler from leaking out of her and onto her clothes.

"It was obvious that she was struggling to move and she opted to sit down where possible in order to remain comfortable.”''

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.