Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would not be bothered what she was doing to raise money(i would say good for her) if she was actually doing these things to pay towards her bankruptcy but as her debt does not seem to be going down(reported 2million in 2019 now over 3million prob due to cost incurred in the last 4 years)and she is still trying to live like she as got good money instead of trying to pay back people who have never had as much money as she as wasted

Reactions: 30
Think of it that it was only about 400 people attending out of a total population of 68m in the UK :ROFLMAO:
---
So here we have it ladies and gentleman, KP is the biggest troll of all time, encouraging the crowds to boo people, I bet she would have something to say if it was the other way round. Calling all her ex's names. She really can't help herself.
---
This article though...! It wasn't to hide her 'pregnancy', more like her bloated, fat stomach. Either that or she was looking for the bins because we know she loves being photographed with bins as she's been a prowfessional mowdel for 25 years and knows how to pose and the camera loves her....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who would ever undergo cosmetic procedures when pregnant anyway ! I’m sure she isnt , but if she was how reckless would that be

Reactions: 20
Just having a look at the pictures from last night and thought i saw sink boy had sneaked into the live,,,, but when i zoomed in realised it was just one of skanks OF weirdos touching himself. 🤣 Got to add any man going to that crapfest last night (whether under orders or having lost an argument with his other half) deserves a good hard kicking to the bollocks. 🤣
Screenshot_20231108-101658~2.jpg
Screenshot_20231108-101732.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh how I howled with laughter, bum filler leaking, just briiliant. Never underestimate the Pricey for failing to follow simple short term advice.
As for the live event, she may think she’s onto a winner and it was successful, but the truth is she failed to sell out. The venue is a hop, skip and jump away from several major cities, maybe up to an hours travel, not forgetting the WAGS and such ilk from Cheshire and she still failed to sell. the majority of celebrities that come up North get sold out in a matter of days if not hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh how I howled with laughter, bum filler leaking, just briiliant. Never underestimate the Pricey for failing to follow simple short term advice.
As for the live event, she may think she’s onto a winner and it was successful, but the truth is she failed to sell out. The venue is a hop, skip and jump away from several major cities, maybe up to an hours travel, not forgetting the WAGS and such ilk from Cheshire and she still failed to sell. the majority of celebrities that come up North get sold out in a matter of days if not hours.
Chances are a good percentage of that audience, that turned up last night were given complimentary tickets to boost numbers, and quite a few of the others were there just so they could say I saw Katie Price before she died.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Could be the next thread title: 😄 #330 On stage with her clique. Mutilated Physique. Now got a bum leak SHAME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well she nuked Ellie’s business. Ellie will now be blamed not only for the ‘whatever the f@ck’ that was leaking out of her buttocks. But any infection, pain or god forbid necrosis she gets in that body.

Reactions: 31
Chances are a good percentage of that audience, that turned up last night were given complimentary tickets to boost numbers, and quite a few of the others were there just so they could say I saw Katie Price before she died.
And a few of AFP & SFP's cronies. Pretty sure 30-40% of tickets were not full price & many even free to get bum's on seats. We know with this lot, it's all 'smoke & mirrors'. Bet they hardly earnt anything from this :poop:fest. Seem's it's another opportunity for her to crucify the exes a bit more, get some publicity & wail out some shocking tunes . She appears to love putting other people down, to build up her own image - which is impossible. She will never rest in her humiliation & torment of the exes, unfortunately. Really is a nasty, arrogant witch. Bet that train journey home was 'interesting' with her leaking backside. Wonder if she had to get madam Frumpy to go & by some pads for her pants. Not only leak from the fillers injected in, the woman was so unprofessional, probably stuck the needle in KFP's silicon bum implants too. Oh dear:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How stupid are the writers at The Sun. Using a bin bag to try and hide her pregnancy and then an hour later on stage in a skin tight catsuit not hiding her stomach. Ffs. She isn't pregnant, menopausal yes, pregnant no.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For some unknown reason she pitched up at the venue with her stuff in a bin bag!

omg the comments in that paper,one says her bum filter was leaking out and she couldnt sit down 😮
---
9 seconds in, why does she grab her crotch like she needs a wee?
---

Not exactly imaginative names are they?
one of the comments i read were "all her husbands had the same nickname for her too, they use to call her captain birdseye because she gave them fish fingers";)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.