Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was as bloody awful as I expected it to be, she looked ridiculous, the ‘singing’, the story of taking a 💩 outside a wedding venue (seriously who the f*ck can’t be bothered finding a toilet at a wedding, so take a 💩 outside, and then brag about it 🤷🏽‍♀️) gee, dread to think what else she was spouting bollox about last night.

Have to say though,’her people‘, wow they are weird. Fair enough we all don‘t like the same things, but how were they loving that banshee wailing she calls singing, whooping along with her, clapping her static non existent stage presence, just stomping her feet clumsily while she screeched the ’song’, forgetting the lyrics 🤷🏽‍♀️ Read a few comments online saying ‘best night ever‘ (never been to a Kylie Showgirl concert then 😁) People asking her to have a concert tour 🤦🏽‍♀️ People saying they have never laughed so much, she’s so real, I enjoy course humour, but that 💩 story wasn’t even funny, just vile and disgusting behaviour 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway let’s see what we get from the reviews later today 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I wanted to see her people, I got my wish, tut tut, Kylie shakes her head, I’m judging you all, I’m judging…..get to the doctor immediately, you are all seriously unwell 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Her ‘People‘, they think she’s iconic, no people, she’s a weapons grade c*nt…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Well that was as bloody awful as I expected it to be, she looked ridiculous, the ‘singing’, the story of taking a 💩 outside a wedding venue (seriously who the f*ck can’t be bothered finding a toilet at a wedding, so take a 💩 outside, and then brag about it 🤷🏽‍♀️) gee, dread to think what else she was spouting bollox about last night.

Have to say though,’her people‘, wow they are weird. Fair enough we all don‘t like the same things, but how were they loving that banshee wailing she calls singing, whooping along with her, clapping her static non existent stage presence, just stomping her feet clumsily while she screeched the ’song’, forgetting the lyrics 🤷🏽‍♀️ Read a few comments online saying ‘best night ever‘ (never been to a Kylie Showgirl concert then 😁) People asking her to have a concert tour 🤦🏽‍♀️ People saying they have never laughed so much, she’s so real, I enjoy course humour, but that 💩 story wasn’t even funny, just vile and disgusting behaviour 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway let’s see what we get from the reviews later today 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I wanted to see her people, I got my wish, tut tut, Kylie shakes her head, I’m judging you all, I’m judging…..get to the doctor immediately, you are all seriously unwell 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Her ‘People‘, they think she’s iconic, no people, she’s a weapons grade c*nt…..

View attachment 2558702
I wonder how many journos were hiding amongst the braindeads,

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone ask about Bankruptcy or was all
about ex husbands and funny stories
In fact it sounds like they just chatted with no questions

Reactions: 23
She’s posted a video, she’s loving it, you can tell in her deluded mind she thinks the comeback is on (it’s not Skank, a few idiots loving you, does not a comeback make) but as DC pointed out earlier, it took you 2 months to sell 400 tickets to your tone-deaf weird fanbase. No Skank you are no Kylie, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Jennifer Lopez, the list goes on, a proper entertainer, you just cater to a few die-hard easily pleased idiots, ain’t no big deal girl.

And…. She’s got that smug face on again, and you all know how I do so hate that smug face, so hoping the reviews, if we have any, wipe that smugness away, gee she’s so irritating 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She’s posted a video, she’s loving it, you can tell in her deluded mind she thinks the comeback is on (it’s not Skank, a few idiots loving you, does not a comeback make) but as DC pointed out earlier, it took you 2 months to sell 400 tickets to your tone-deaf weird fanbase. No Skank you are no Kylie, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Jennifer Lopez, the list goes on, a proper entertainer, you just cater to a few die-hard easily pleased idiots, ain’t no big deal girl.

And…. She’s got that smug face on again, and you all know how I do so hate that smug face, so hoping the reviews, if we have any, wipe that smugness away, gee she’s so irritating 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2558797
Its just a bleep pure and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have just had a crazy thought. The out-of-the-way venues that she does her plaster classes from, could they be collection/drop-off places for the marching powder? Why else is she wasting her time with them - it is not for the door money. Maybe a couple are geniune hence they are the ones that P will accompany her. Maybe P knows what their purpose is and doesn't want to get involved.

Reactions: 20
so she calls Kieran the cheater seems she as forgot that lover boy put out on his instagram that SHE HAD CHEATED ON HIM and also i have read her books(i know i am sad but i really wanted to see what she was saying and they all the same start off every guy the one and family love him then by chapter two he was just using her and family tried to tell her)she as cheated on nearly every guy(going to stay with Ralph Schumacher while in a relationship with another guy and even got Amy to lie about were she was by telling the guy she just need a few days away by herself and that is in her books so she can not even say someone else made it up

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Ooooh I’ve got my wish, these are her people, these are the ones buying JYY every week, these are the ones who tell her she’s beeewtiful and a great Mum to H, these people shouldn’t be allowed to vote or use scissors without supervision…

View attachment 2558241
can not understand why men would go(two reasons i suppose the ones that actually pay for only fans and the drag queens they seem to like her prob because if they are standing next to her and you had to pick the real women you would actually say the drag queen was the real one)

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2558797
She called Peter, Wembley Pete as a put down. How ironic. Well Madam, is most definitely NOT going to fill Wembley stadium, that's for sure. No where near the audience's that attend Peter's performances. It's worrying that there are people walking amongst us, that pay to see this mutilated, human foghorn and her drab, podgy sister. Never underestimate the power of STUPID. I'm still not convinced that all the seats were taken up by paying customers. Smoke & Mirror's, as an initial 1st 'gig'. Either way, platforms like this, are not going to pay enough to support the lifestyle she leads & won't bring in enough to clear her huge debts (not that she has any intention of paying them). I Can't believe what she was wearing either. As the saying goes, 'mirrors can't talk'..... Thankfully they can't laugh either.

1699437542706.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She called Peter, Wembley Pete as a put down. How ironic. Well Madam, is most definitely NOT going to fill Wembley stadium, that's for sure. No where near the audience's that attend Peter's performances. It's worrying that there are people walking amongst us, that pay to see this mutilated, human foghorn and her drab, podgy sister. Never underestimate the power of STUPID. I'm still not convinced that all the seats were taken up by paying customers. Smoke & Mirror's, as an initial 1st 'gig'. Either way, platforms like this, are not going to pay enough to support the lifestyle she leads & won't bring in enough to clear her huge debts (not that she has any intention of paying them). I Can't believe what she was wearing either. As the saying goes, 'mirrors can't talk'..... Thankfully they can't laugh either.

View attachment 2558848
There Are seat filler services? Maybe these got used? When I lived in Glasgow, they used to go to the universities to get people for audiences in things like wheel of fortune.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
To be fair, KFP leaking from the arse is hardly news is it. Poor reporting from the scum because us tattlers know that it’s completely normal for the thing to leak from the arse, she does it on a regular basis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Interesting she chose that song , "we don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time, oh no". That's what she based the majority of her career on?! I'd say she was being ironic but not sure she's that intelligent.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
#Bekind.
The poor love is only trying to earn a crust!
Let her carry on I say.
Cannot some kind of attachment to earnings be made to ensure that her debts are paid from the shows?
Just think of the number of years that would take and the agony for 'it' having to actually work night after night.
I give it a month before 'it' would give in!
Novel act mind, leaking from your backside live on stage.
Puts a new twist on the expression "working my arse off".

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.