Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need that huge bleeping case for one night?
---

I saw that and I don't get it at all! Don't we usually wear bras so as not to have nips sticking out, and now there's a bra to give you that look? Weird.
Oh I dunno - am thinking of getting one myself. Age and gravity takes its toll and I quite like the idea of hitching them up above my knees, stuffing them in and smoothing down before minor adjusments to position the nipfakes exactly right. Only a little 'perky' though!
---
Loooool just made 😄😄😄😘 Love From Pom 😀💖❤🤗🥰 xxx.

View attachment 2558032
Teehee, thanks our lovely @Pom Bear. 😍 Love how she looks both fatter & uglier as time marches on!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i think Princess looks more like Emily even though they are not biologically related(i think she models herself on Emily's style and looks)
---

and Carl would actually had to get close enough to actually impregnate her
Lol. And I always see Emily in Princess. Crazy isn’t it.
---
Wonky baps and big fat flaps
Surely got to be next thread title, genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
looking at that with the sound off, she does look like shes had something done to her hips, they look rounder. think its to make her waist look thinner. she looks like miss piggy now
---

satin trousers, bleeping satin trousers....!
Feck me, she looks like Rod Stewart but his voice is less croaky! I expect she's having a good vaping sesh during the change of outfits backstage!

Reactions: 14
9 seconds in, why does she grab her crotch like she needs a wee?
---
Eww, god, the daily reflective object has just posted..

Not exactly imaginative names are they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she is trying to copy PA when he does Michael Jackson!

She’s likes rabbit in headlights inst she! Keeps crossing her legs and forgetting her words. And what on earth was Edna wearing. Yes tangent, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really thing she should give up the take-aways....! Skinny Foods must be turning in their graves...!

View attachment 2557899
Whenever it wears these ghastly garments I just wonder about how it manages when it needs a pee because it will have to strip right off, or maybe they're like like those oldstyle combinations with the buttoned flap on the back for such urgencies?
1699426923028.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There's some chat in the PA thread about him bedding a 16 year old after meeting her in a club when he was 23 and famous then he talked about it to the papers hinting at their sex life, back in 2003. Classy guy
Ah but Peter "grew up" MrsB - skank did not; That thing still reckons it is 23 then details all the scummy details about EVERYTHING it does.
---
Ooooh I’ve got my wish, these are her people, these are the ones buying JYY every week, these are the ones who tell her she’s beeewtiful and a great Mum to H, these people shouldn’t be allowed to vote or use scissors without supervision…

View attachment 2558241
I cannot fathom why there are blokes there though? Are they the trainee The Ones, part of the course being they have to be able to endure it's "singing" for more than one Hit Rekkord?
And Gran there - she obviously had to accompany her granddaughter to this shitefest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh and then theres the Skank-a-like grooving away there wagging her plastics at her Qween :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
duck me,good grief wTF does she look like I don’t need to here that bleeping ugly bleep screeching,I couldn’t look at all of the clips,not with that old croaker wailing.😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
---

Not exactly imaginative names are they?
Bet the Exes have got some much better names for the skank :ROFLMAO:
---
when does this bollockfest hit the airwaves? I only hope theres anough wiki-space for all the BS

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've noticed on a couple of the lives lately she has stated she's NOT getting married and stopped wearing her ring. He'll definitely get the sack before long as she will want to make money on a wedding story (not that anyone seems to want to run a glossy magazine deal for that) She's also not been seen at his Essex house on any of the lives.
---
View attachment 2556872
View attachment 2556873
Sorry I am catching up folks 😊is she planning to be in these mags with more Barbie walls?No one will believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I am catching up folks 😊is she planning to be in these mags with more Barbie walls?No one will believe that.
She has'nt a hope-in-hell of getting into any of those magazines, for a start Horse & Hound laughed at her Ekwestryan Range and theres NO WAY that "Owse Bewful"would EVER in a mlillion years feature the crappy Shack in it.

No this was Edna trying to do a bit of Social Climbing with Her Choice of magazines to portray these two scumbags as something they clearly ARE NOT, to show how cool and classy she actually is, yet that in itself is blown out of the water when old Frumpy Frocks calls people "witches" or swears at them, so unless 'Owse Bewful" want Enda to do a feature on "Uvver Peepul's Front Doors Wot I Liyke" then theres bugger-all chance of them asking her along to guest a feature :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Skanky would do better with a Biff & Chip Book instead of Country Life seeing as she probably never got past Billy Blue Hat stage when she was occasionally in-school, awl dem decades ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.