Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t see any of the vids posted unfortunately but there did seem to be a lot of people there. If this was a success she’ll now be unbearable especially with the panto coming up. She just won’t disappear will she?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m not tech savvy like some of you brilliant people but there’s a Drag queen that went tonight and on their story Skank is saying
“I went to a wedding and needed to go toilet and didn’t want to go in the wedding so I had a tit 💩💩 by the side of the Car and said no one will know they will think it’s dog tit 💩💩😳😳😳😱😱

Drag queen is called, smileyxvyrus on Instagram
She is the Dirtiest Nastiest Disgusting 🤮 Twunt 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m not tech savvy like some of you brilliant people but there’s a Drag queen that went tonight and on their story Skank is saying
“I went to a wedding and needed to go toilet and didn’t want to go in the wedding so I had a tit 💩💩 by the side of the Car and said no one will know they will think it’s dog tit 💩💩😳😳😳😱😱

It’s well known that ❄ encourages bowel movement. Not sure if that’s how it should be said, but that’s basically what happens 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Well I was wondering who was the deluded people who had paid for tickets tonight.. but seems there’s a few gone who I know of, plus Ashley Stobart (married to Eddie Stobart’s son Ed. Minted. Also has a podcast with Lauren Harris called ‘nip tuck not giving a duck’. They both have their own threads on here) seems to be there!
lauren harris the singer or lauren harris the transvestite of big brother ?

Reactions: 12
i think Princess looks more like Emily even though they are not biologically related(i think she models herself on Emily's style and looks)
---

and Carl would actually had to get close enough to actually impregnate her
Tbf she could’ve just hoovered out the sink

• Haha
Reactions: 19
lauren harris the singer or lauren harris the transvestite of big brother ?
None. She isn’t exactly famous haha, she’s from a town called Bacup, not far from Rawtenstall/Greater Manchester. Just a normal girl who worked at MYA cosmetic surgery place in Manchester, met Ashley stobart & somehow they’ve both landed a podcast. Ashley spends her days like KFP, facial one day nails the next blowdry the next. Lauren’s thread is laurenelizabeth_xx I think and Ashley’s comes up if you type her name in or ‘Cosmetic consult’. Anyway, not to derail 😘

Reactions: 17

Here we go....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

I have it, loves a 💩 by a car doesn’t she, such an elegant and graceful woman, one for The Scum to report on, c’mon Red Tops, print this story. Here’s your Panto star Liverpool…

Edit.,..oooh Cakky best me to it…..repeat post 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s well known that ❄ encourages bowel movement. Not sure if that’s how it should be said, but that’s basically what happens 😂
True story here…. My Sister and I were invited to a close friends wedding. At the end of the reception everyone was leaving and my sister needed a wee so went in between two cars to do it (she’s a bit of a wrongun). We went home and didn’t think anything of it until the bride rang me and said that the photographer doing the wedding video was videoing everyone leaving including the newlyweds and there in the video is darling sister squatting having a wee. Needless to say they were fuming and the video had some serious editing done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
True story here…. My Sister and I were invited to a close friends wedding. At the end of the reception everyone was leaving and my sister needed a wee so went in between two cars to do it (she’s a bit of a wrongun). We went home and didn’t think anything of it until the bride rang me and said that the photographer doing the wedding video was videoing everyone leaving including the newlyweds and there in the video is darling sister squatting having a wee. Needless to say they were fuming and the video had some serious editing done
Bless your Sister 🙏💕💕 A Wee between two cars is one thing ( I’ve been there 🤣) but a Full On Shite 💩💩💩 and outside a wedding venue, That’s a whole different level Nasty 🤮 nasty hoe Skank is 🤮

I’ve just checked my IG and seems I have someone on there who is at the Lowry too! I’ve screen recorded but it’s saying the file is too large to upload on here 😒 She sang ‘we don’t have to take our clothes off’ as someone else has uploaded (sorry I can’t remember who and my phone takes forever to load as it is LOL) then changed outfits & now singing ‘I got you’ that tit song she sang with Rick Live. SFP is making me laugh just bouncing up and down on the spot in the corner hahahaha
---
Who’s the girl in the white t shirt acting like the place is bouncing? 🥱🥱🥱
She’s treated it like it’s her own singing gig just like she treats twit tok like her own to show. Keeps her ego bubbling along 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Oh good grief she’s going to come back more deluded than ever now.
You can’t bloody sing woman, so just stop.
I can see her now ‘I’m back Soph, never underestimate the pricey’ they love Meeeeeee. 😂😂
Don’t worry it will be fleeting and then reality will kick in with the bailiffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Eww, god, the daily reflective object has just posted..

I cant wait to read this literary masterpiece...
This is the brilliance she came up with?? 'the Aussie from Wembley' - a dig at Pete's Australian roots
I can come up with better and I wasnt married to him!!

• Haha
She’s treated it like it’s her own singing gig just like she treats twit tok like her own to show. Keeps her ego bubbling along 😂😂😂😂😂
She is going to be doing a big tour now, guarantee it. An audience with Katie Price, coming to a town near you very soon. Sophie will be there of course, but will never get a mention in the title, as it’s all about Meeeee.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Eww, god, the daily reflective object has just posted..

Same tit, different day. Change the bleeping record kipper, on second thoughts your screechy talking voice is way better than your caterwauling - attempted singing in case your confused
edited to add both make. Y ears bleed, but the screeching woohooing slightly less than the awful “ singing sound”

Reactions: 17
The Emporer's New Clothes springs to mind. Everyone can see the real her (fugly, butchered, overfilled Skank) but her enablers, entourage, swindlers and brain dead fans support her delusion that she is something. But really she is nothing, she is altogether the very least that's ever been born (apologies to Danny Kaye) 🤡

Reactions: 23
O..... M..... G......

Following her choice to have more surgery, Ella revealed Katie Price is her inspiration because she looks 'incredible'.
She said: 'I dissolved the chin, cheek and lip fillers and started fresh. I know [my lips] are still quite ducky, but I love that Katie Price look. I think she looks incredible'.

MAFS star Ella Morgan reveals the A-listers that have slid into her DM's and says she's undergoing more plastic surgery to have the 'Katie Price look' | Daily Mail Online
Urgh. Ella from MAFS has a huge gob with Chorlton and the Wheelies lips. So of course she likes KFP. She also has her boobs hanging out of outfits all the time. Two plebs in a pod.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.