Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some behind the scenes featuring more wailing of songs that didn't even make it to the charts.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Some behind the scenes featuring more wailing of songs that didn't even make it to the charts.
Ooooh I’ve got my wish, these are her people, these are the ones buying JYY every week, these are the ones who tell her she’s beeewtiful and a great Mum to H, these people shouldn’t be allowed to vote or use scissors without supervision…

5CA3D1E7-9E46-495D-8A59-54E1F904FBD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sadly not. I'm really busy brushing my hair tonight so couldn't make it x

Just seeing some posts on Instagram of the stupid unwitting souls who have paid to sit there and watch the terror.
Know what you mean... I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be unbearable the pricey is back
She will be doing g more of them
Do we know what questions were asked

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Looks like a bar or refreshment area in the backround to me.

Hope she gets plastered and makes an absolute fool of herself...oh wait, she doesn't need to drink for that and what am I even saying...she doesn't drink, duh!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Please don't disappear again @PTMe you're on fire tonight, full contribution required from now on please!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Ooooh I’ve got my wish, these are her people, these are the ones buying JYY every week, these are the ones who tell her she’s beeewtiful and a great Mum to H, these people shouldn’t be allowed to vote or use scissors without supervision…

View attachment 2558241
FFS @SmillieKylie , you've forced me to zoom in now!!
Big up to the lady front and centre who is around 90 years old , bleached blonde poodle guy (her great grandson?? Same hair) and in particular to the bespectacled gentleman just in view bottom left- these are her people now!
HAAAANNNNNOOOOOW!! I GOTTCHEW!
WHOOP !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
now back to bed to resume the nightmare I've obviously been in seeing the footage from this utter shitshow!!
Night all xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I was wondering who was the deluded people who had paid for tickets tonight.. but seems there’s a few gone who I know of, plus Ashley Stobart (married to Eddie Stobart’s son Ed. Minted. Also has a podcast with Lauren Harris called ‘nip tuck not giving a duck’. They both have their own threads on here) seems to be there!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.