Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wouldnt just be happy with grifting it though,she would want the biggest, fattest ,butterfly shaped labia lips going, just so she can sit on them and sell her horses saddle to make some money :ROFLMAO:
Wonky baps and big fat flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Trotters must be alright in them heels :rolleyes:
---

Are you there @PTMe ?!
Sadly not. I'm really busy brushing my hair tonight so couldn't make it x

Just seeing some posts on Instagram of the stupid unwitting souls who have paid to sit there and watch the terror.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sadly not. I'm really busy brushing my hair tonight so couldn't make it x

Just seeing some posts on Instagram of the stupid unwitting souls who have paid to sit there and watch the terror.
Do please share!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Forgetting her words. Standard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I’ve just checked my IG and seems I have someone on there who is at the Lowry too! I’ve screen recorded but it’s saying the file is too large to upload on here 😒 She sang ‘we don’t have to take our clothes off’ as someone else has uploaded (sorry I can’t remember who and my phone takes forever to load as it is LOL) then changed outfits & now singing ‘I got you’ that tit song she sang with Rick Live. SFP is making me laugh just bouncing up and down on the spot in the corner hahahaha
---
Who’s the girl in the white t shirt acting like the place is bouncing? 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who is the little nodding doggie by Edna? She seems really busy nodding, waving and singing as if she is trying to get the audience to join in. Maybe for the edited version that Skank and the podcasters will put out. So at least some of the audience look entertained, "spontaneously" joining in with their idol🤡🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.