Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After you get puffed you can then get this look 😳 getting slated in the comments
But these are not normal human shapes. You’d never get jeans etc easily ever again it’s literally disfiguring. I think the whole industry needs an immediate suspension with an enquiry on what they are doing to people. Just because it’s possible doesn’t mean you should, this is not normal cosmetic surgery everything is going to the extreme really quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh my lord
Why does she need that huge bleeping case for one night?
---
Kim k bringing out the nipple bra. I thought it was a piss take but Skanky could use that seeing as she has none! Lol
I saw that and I don't get it at all! Don't we usually wear bras so as not to have nips sticking out, and now there's a bra to give you that look? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tomorrow the show starts at 8:00pm so skank will or should be there a few hours beforehand for set up and soundchecks, but knowing bleep face she'll turn up late and expect everyone else to have everything ready. So if she's going by train she'll be at Manchester station between 4-5 pm. 🤣
And totally pissed!

Reactions: 18
FFS will this be next on her list from Ellie. Some folk have more money than sense. They need to watch the news and get a reality check.
😱😱😱😱. People want theirs made neater not puffed up to fat fanny size 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
They surely had a hanger on go on the other escalator to take a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When will THE SUN stop this bleeping bullshit??

Screenshot 2023-11-07 204918.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm getting a train to brum tomorrow around 1pm from Manc piccadilly, I presume they will need to check out of hotel around lunchtime so ya never know - hoping for an in the wild sighting of their return journey - will report back 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm wondering if she's opted for the Russian Doll Lips for O.F. fetishists, as you suggest. After all, in her tiny little mind she can always reverse the work done once she's been paid.
As for Russian Dolls, you take them out one by one and in her case they get uglier and uglier! @Pom Bear ;)😘
Loooool just made 😄😄😄😘 Love From Pom 😀💖❤🤗🥰 xxx.

Resizer_16993915893071.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why does she need that huge bleeping case for one night?
---

I saw that and I don't get it at all! Don't we usually wear bras so as not to have nips sticking out, and now there's a bra to give you that look? Weird.
She needs the large case for all the ahem "Souvenirs" she's taking home with her😜❄💷

• Haha
When will THE SUN stop this bleeping bullshit??

View attachment 2557998
i think Princess looks more like Emily even though they are not biologically related(i think she models herself on Emily's style and looks)
---
Load of BS no way Madam Mutant will be pregnant, too old, too mutilated and no care taken of herself, my god how many of the brain dead walk amongst us!
and Carl would actually had to get close enough to actually impregnate her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.