Katie Price #328 Skank’s a raucous, butchered, shrieking freak, she a talentless show-off, her future’s bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you say that, even if true? She should be respecting his privacy, no wonder he keeps away from her as much as possible. 🤬
Probably trying to interfere in any relationships he does have. I can imagine her doing that to split him up from a girlfriend. I reckon P\s boyf always being at the MM was a way to get herself planted in the middle and control things!
---
She's giving me Davros vibes here, even his wizened claw look like hers. Davros doesn't have the big boulders but hey, it's close!

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 16.09.14.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 16.08.17.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I get satan worshipping wibes from the stage setup 😲 call me crazy. 😝 Looks like some cray cray 60s movie.
its just old fashioned, bet the shops still close wednesday afternoons and all day sunday and they have those orange clear blinds pulled down too, and there all still wearing shellsuits

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's him.... the Thinking Mind.... Its the first thing that pops into my head when considering his personality... (cough...)
Yep, proper Mensa graduate right there!
---
its just old fashioned, bet the shops still close wednesday afternoons and all day sunday and they have those orange clear blinds pulled down too, and there all still wearing shellsuits
Probably cost the hosts a fortune as well, was it worth it they’ve gotta ask themselves. She’s not exactly a good advert for beauty?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sending big love to you, it takes a lot of courage and strength to get through therapy, you are doing so well. You are one of the tattlers I wish I knew in real life ❤
Thank you Tanley - I’m not good at accepting compliments so please forgive my clumsiness. But I would love to meet you too. When Skank is finally dealt with we need a big Kristy get together to celebrate. I have many people to thank that made a big impact on my day to day life.

I don’t care what people think about Tattle I have found the strength and path back to good mental health through this site, all your stories showed me I am not alone and I can have a better life. I was in a very dark place when I joined, life had kicked my butt too many times and I couldn’t see the way through, you lot were carrying the light I needed to find the path. You still do, when I have a bad day you all make me smile and laugh. That’s what Skank and the Clan have missed reading Tattle, they don’t notice the light, love nor camaradarie that Tattle is full of. Yes Skanky’s brought me to Tattle but it’s the Tattlers themselves that I stayed for. 😘😘 Jaynie x

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I was just thinking oh my can you imagine what this fred will be like if we get some fabulous news,It will be a totally pissed fred.🤣oh I can imagine it.🤣🤢we’ll all be pissed as farts.Oh I do want that.🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
After years of other types EMDR therapy was the breakthrough for me xx You got this xx big hugs xx
---

Even if she did what does it matter ... dialing into the BH wasn't a crime anymore than being on here is
You are a star, I wasn’t worried or scared of the words after you talked about it, thank you for your honesty and openness. I didn’t think therapy would help due to previous bad experiences, but you sharing your experiences gave me hope and the impetus to keep searching and trying until I got the right therapist. You are a very strong woman, I admire you so much and I’m very grateful that you had the courage to share your life with us, you made the difference - please don’t ever forget that. If life gets dark for you remember what a difference you made to a stranger, I am still here and not feeding fishes at the bottom of the sea thanks to you 😘 Jaynie

to stay on topic Skank is a bleep, to state the obvious 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sending big love to you, it takes a lot of courage and strength to get through therapy, you are doing so well. You are one of the tattlers I wish I knew in real life ❤
That’s why I don’t believe she is having any. As you say it’s uncomfortable, sometimes you don’t like what see about yourself. It’s not a process to reaffirm your beliefs it’s to challenge them . It’s certainly not what she claims 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s why I don’t believe she is having any. As you say it’s uncomfortable, sometimes you don’t like what see about yourself. It’s not a process to reaffirm your beliefs it’s to challenge them . It’s certainly not what she claims 😡
I doubt she’s been to more than 10 sessions in her life, it is uncomfortable and painful, you have to take a deep, hard look at yourself and realise that you have aspects of yourself to work on to be the best possible you. Skank would probably be looking for a filter to hide behind, unfortunately Skank your soul looks like the portrait of Dorian Gray, also unfortunately for you Skank it’s started showing on your face and body 🤮.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is Sad Boi on about now
I doubt even he knows, his just saw something, thought it would make him look interesting, so stuck it up, best to just leave sad sack in the corner of the special needs day room with his dunces cap on. Be time for his tea soon, then he can go and look at a few pictures of fast cars to keep himself happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ere what happened to that interview cuntboy was supposed to have ‘about cars’🤣🤣It ain’t gonna happen is it?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She says she's not happy with the wedding dress photos but she is looking at herself in the mirror in them🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely the F2F photos look better than her image in the mirrors?
She must have the opposite of body dysmorphia or is she just a Vain Narc 🤔😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet that's pleased Whyte Weddings. I assume they were expecting rave reviews on Insta instead of her choosing rubbish looking dresses and blaming them for making her look big...! Either that or they wouldn't grift her a freebie...!

Well, she is hardly an 'off the peg' is she, the only dresses she could get in are tents made for Giant Gemma 🤣🤣🤣
---
Probably trying to interfere in any relationships he does have. I can imagine her doing that to split him up from a girlfriend. I reckon P\s boyf always being at the MM was a way to get herself planted in the middle and control things!
---
She's giving me Davros vibes here, even his wizened claw look like hers. Davros doesn't have the big boulders but hey, it's close!

View attachment 2553196 View attachment 2553198
@Pom Bear ....
---
What is Sad Boi on about now
I suspect that's aimed at Kipper ... part if his 2 million pages of troof
---
Maybe she went there to shag the devil and have baby 666

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is now sharing or whoever runs it, on FB about her great family spa day ie. Her, Cole, P and Jr!? Over 3 yrs old. Deflection
She says it's important to keep clean😲Try having a shower you rancid, revolting Skank 👋

• Haha
I doubt she’s been to more than 10 sessions in her life, it is uncomfortable and painful, you have to take a deep, hard look at yourself and realise that you have aspects of yourself to work on to be the best possible you. Skank would probably be looking for a filter to hide behind, unfortunately Skank your soul looks like the portrait of Dorian Gray, also unfortunately for you Skank it’s started showing on your face and body 🤮.
The thing with narcissists is that they don't engage well in therapy because they like the things about themselves that therapy seek to change

• Heart
What a load of absolute bollocks....

Roll up roll up ... watch this wooden smelly ugly misshapen old bat with zero comic timing forget her lines and tell the audience to F off
---
View attachment 2553401This picture from last night is 👌🏻
The tiny eye is not playing ball and the dint in that top lip ... christ on a bike ... what an advert for bad fillers

• Haha
if i had the money,id book her, ply her with booze and if she was caught shagging or acting inapropertly,id then kick her out with the paps taking her photo too, hopefully with her knickers round her ankles and her nippleless bazookas falling out of her clothes, and a nice little payment from the sun for the story..........skanky, booze and men, she just wouldnt be able to help herself ;) ;)
---
I could make
think she wants to put the name and face to the comments in tattler, in her mind, if someone said they were going to do it, they did,. who ever she saw could be law students, anyone really, bet they have never even heard of tattle,shes too skint to sue anyone anyway but if they are inoccent, they could sue her:ROFLMAO:
Yeah right and what is she going to do with that information exactly? they were members of the public doing something completely legal. She tried to make out at the time she knew about a woman called 'Sarah' and she had a solicitor on the case......bulllsheeeeet!
I’m Sarah lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.