Katie Price #328 Skank’s a raucous, butchered, shrieking freak, she a talentless show-off, her future’s bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video on there, her going on about Bunny not knowing about Jordan 🙄🙄🙄 even Bunny seems bored with it
A child shouldn't be used on stage like this, also Bunny's makeup and outfit is inappropriate for her age. This is exploitation

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Her behaviour towards both J & B is now absolutely horrendous, a whole year of this abuse, and still it continues, I couldn’t believe it when I saw B on that stage last night, she’s a child, it’s so wrong 😔 Only two days ago discovering B yet again was chatting to strangers online without any supervision or care for her welfare from that thing that calls herself a mother, and now this, I really fear for that poor little girl 😔 But hey, M once threw a pie into B’s room accordingly, and KH was accused of false crimes by that Skank, a person who I could spend a whole page on here listing their actual crimes against her own children in the past year, but she’s still declared a fit person to care for them, still nothing is done to check her. I know the process is slow to deal with this situation, but there are massive red flags flying now, someone in authority should at the very least tell her steps will be taken against her if she doesn’t stop what she’s currently doing to them. FFS we have more concern for those kids welfare than anyone else it seems, us so called trolls 🤬

Honestly I do really fear for both those children, not just the danger she’s putting them in and adult environments she is constantly placing them in, but the emotional and educational abuse going on is tragic. Sadly I can’t see anyone will stop this anytime soon, including her own disgusting family, Skank’s behaviour is getting worse and worse, but here we are, Groundhog Day again and again with regard to the children, just so sad and so wrong 😔
She doesn't even pretend to look after them properly. She has absolutely no idea how to parent. And yet there they still are. It's heartbreaking.
---
I don't think that outfit is very appropriate for Bunny's age.

Was Princess originally scheduled for this event? If so, was any reason given for why she's not there?
I'm glad Princess isn't there. But not happy Bunny is instead. Maybe it's to guilt trip Princess for not attending. It wouldn't surprise me.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If bunny was there and part of the ‘event’ she would have needed a child’s performance licence, approved and signed by the local authority. The venue would have have had to of had a child safeguarding policy in place, signed by the local authority. I wonder if any of this was done? I know as my daughter used to attend events (most unpaid, like toy launches) and the paperwork was ridiculous!
imsure kids are not allowed after 8pm, in places that sell alcohol (unless private party ) either

Reactions: 24
Slagging tattle - someone told her in comments to watch her mouth as tattle were recording, said she knows the names and faces of two people who tried to dial into her BH 😂
Does she duck, I'm one of them, she will never find me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Whoever that woman is in the background, she keeps telling her what to say. She forgot the names of the bath bombs, the bath dust, the max melts. The person doesn’t understand that all Katie wants is to be looked at, filmed, photographed, have her hair done, make up done, treatments, tweakments. She really is messed up in the head. £10 a box god knows what’s in it. She should be saying, no harsh chemicals, suitable for people against animal cruelty or experimentation, but she can’t say that can she? Look at me, look at me look at me.
Oh by h way. She broke he law last night having Bunny on stage. It’s illegal. It’s also against the venues insurance policy. Should report them. Does Keiron know?
Darling Katie broke the law?? 😲Shock horror 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Slagging tattle - someone told her in comments to watch her mouth as tattle were recording, said she knows the names and faces of two people who tried to dial into her BH 😂
Which is on the video clip I posted.

Katie Price #329 - Mention Tattle, get kipper Rattled.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Confirmed that the trip to Devon was a freebie.... I wonder how much it cost to have the place fumigated after she'd gone home....?!!

This really annoys me. Why should she be given a free holiday? It’s not as if she hasn’t been anywhere else this year. Why not give a holiday to a family that really deserve it, there are so many who would have loved and appreciated a few days in Devon but can’t afford it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Definitely wouldn’t, I doubt she remembers even half of the people she has shagged. She doesn’t give a duck about the damage she causes. Ooh look here HMS Skanky destroying all in her wake (she is as big as a warship now).
she looked like the bleeping QE2 in that wedding dress :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This really annoys me. Why should she be given a free holiday? It’s not as if she hasn’t been anywhere else this year. Why not give a holiday to a family that really deserve it, there are so many who would have loved and appreciated a few days in Devon but can’t afford it.
Maybe grifted to her from dealers.❄👀
---
she looked like the bleeping QE2 in that wedding dress :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The my big fat gypsy wedding suits her to a tee,she looked like that when she got married to Pete..totally gypsy weddingie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was the Boyson era, yep Skank the rape victim shagging all and sundry like most rape victims 🙄🙄🙄🙄 (another reason she pisses me off) I have survived SA, and sex is the last thing I ever want. Hopefully that will change after trauma processing therapy, thank you @tracey3871 for talking about this, you gave me hope there was a chance of healing and coming through the other side, and I have grabbed the opportunity with both hands.

I have been in therapy for 3 years, have had a number of different types and will be having more again after the processing therapy. My journey still has far to go, but I showed up to every session week after week. I have learned a lot about myself in that time, not all of it pleasant. However, I have to make the effort to get better and to keep getting more help until I have done all I can, I owe it to my family. This is another reason Skank fucks me off. Therapy isn’t a joke, it isn’t a photo opportunity, or a throwaway retort to get out of jail free, it’s hard, it hurts, it’s uncomfortable, I always feel really down afterwards. It’s not an excuse or a way to evade responsibility for crappy behaviour, but it is Skank’s favourite calim

It was the Boyson era. I don’t know who she was with, I don’t think my friend would either - he’s definitely not a skanky fan.

Yep, it was after that time, her gang rape by the six saarf africaaans obviously had a huge impact on her 🙄🙄🙄 excuse my cynicism but as a survivor of SA she fucks me off. I struggle with any sexual contact even now, MrJaynie is not allowed to touch between my thighs and upper breast bone, I recoil and freeze. Thankfully I will be having trauma processing therapy, that’s real therapy skank the kind that makes you cry and leaves you in a dark place for a few days. It’s not a photo shoot or an excuse for or a way of evading responsibility for crappy behaviour.
Sending big love to you, it takes a lot of courage and strength to get through therapy, you are doing so well. You are one of the tattlers I wish I knew in real life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She doesn't even pretend to look after them properly. She has absolutely no idea how to parent. And yet there they still are. It's heartbreaking.
---

I'm glad Princess isn't there. But not happy Bunny is instead. Maybe it's to guilt trip Princess for not attending. It wouldn't surprise me.
if she had expected to have 2 make up women there and because prinny wasnt going, she should have picked a member from the audience to have it done instead of taking bunny. and if those 2 sercurity blokes were the best she could afford, shes in trouble ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Does she duck, I'm one of them, she will never find me!
im sparticus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not sure I understand her (slightly threatening) point about people having dialled in to the BH hearing. Had it been an in-person event, members of the public could attend, am I right?
So, what's the issue?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lol, what was that? Can DM her to ruin weddings and parties! 👂
if i had the money,id book her, ply her with booze and if she was caught shagging or acting inapropertly,id then kick her out with the paps taking her photo too, hopefully with her knickers round her ankles and her nippleless bazookas falling out of her clothes, and a nice little payment from the sun for the story..........skanky, booze and men, she just wouldnt be able to help herself ;) ;)
---
I'm not sure I understand her (slightly threatening) point about people having dialled in to the BH hearing. Had it been an in-person event, members of the public could attend, am I right?
So, what's the issue?
think she wants to put the name and face to the comments in tattler, in her mind, if someone said they were going to do it, they did,. who ever she saw could be law students, anyone really, bet they have never even heard of tattle,shes too skint to sue anyone anyway but if they are inoccent, they could sue her:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm waiting for the media to rip kipper a new one over Bunny at the plasterclass.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone asked, Do they cause thrush......'No they don't cause thrush, well not yet' 😅

'Are they OK for chemotherapy skin'........ she's said try them and let us know. So she's asking people to experiment on themselves. :rolleyes:

She's eating monste rmunch and some other junk, why does she think people want to see that?

Bunny has been using her phone, she is 'always using my phone'.

View attachment 2552599 View attachment 2552601
---
She's hot so needs to tie her hair up, 'it's so hot'.

So turn the feckin' heating down! :cautious: No-one is forcing you to keep your house too hot.

She has 'Severe ADHD'.
Hot you say Skanky?
Hot as in hot flush maybe????
Could be Madam Menopause knocking on the door……
I LOVE IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.