Katie Price #328 Skank’s a raucous, butchered, shrieking freak, she a talentless show-off, her future’s bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she has a new black labrador pup is distressing. They're beautiful sensitive dogs and require a lot of love and care from the owners, which they give back tenfold. I just know that she won't put the effort in and the dog will end up miserable and probably won't make old bones

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s employed Jess full time, she’s doing school with B isn’t she, she came from Captive Minds, how is a bankrupt employing people 🤷🏽‍♀️
Wanted to post this reply on t'other thread, I really do hope HMRC are watching her with a million beady eyes!

Probably the usual scams she does. The person may be doing an employed role (set times, set duties) but at the same time technically self-employed. Maybe Kp is paying her in 'expenses' like she's done before. HMRC should know about it. People like her piss me off, wealthy but not wanting to pay employees properly or pay sick pay or tax for them.

Reactions: 41
The fact that she has a new black labrador pup is distressing. They're beautiful sensitive dogs and require a lot of love and care from the owners, which they give back tenfold. I just know that she won't put the effort in and the dog will end up miserable and probably won't make old bones
Yes,they do my dear dad had two,they are devoted highly intelligent,gorgeous babes they are.😢How can she have another dog to kill.😢piss on the boil again,I live now with boiling piss cos of her.😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Kipper has boxes full of left over Pete pictures from her secret obsessed collage room ... the room she spends hours melting down in wearing the pink wedding dress, getting drunk, snorting ❄ surrounded by pictures of Pete ya bleep with 'mysterious girl and clips of them in the jungle playing on repeat ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Recap of the last Fred….

Skank went a bit quiet after the BBL, other than a photoshoot with the Guardian with AFP and Edna, she looked so smug we hated her even more. Turns out she went to Devon on Sunday to promote some holiday cottages. Took SadBoy, Jett and the dogs with her, we don’t think Bunny went, we have no idea why she would go all that way whilst recovering from quite a serious invasive procedure, but she did. SadBoy is back on the scene, hiding as usual, he’s still beyond a sad man-child who has no self respect, is a total loser, but like one of her farts he’s still hanging around stinking up the place.

A TV show aired on Virgin, was the usual nonsense, lies and bollox. It was noticed both Bunny and Skank weren’t wearing seatbelts whilst being driven by SadBoy, KH complained, rightly so, the papers ran the story, completely with screenshots, but we know nothing will be done about it.

DA93CB52-42F2-472D-8D11-E44503899E2E.jpeg

Sadly she has another puppy. She made up a story that it was given to her by a neighbour, it wasn’t, she just doesn’t want kickback on getting another dog.

Photos emerged of Skank in Spain, so she was there with SadBoy as we knew, now confirmed. Why did she go, various clinics nearby is my guess, but it could be dodgy tit, who knows

6E6BF3B5-0842-4399-9707-D7B10232E834.jpeg

Skank created another TT account for Harvey after the previous one was taken down….the exploitation continues

DC continued to take one for the team listening to the podcast, it was awful as usual, consisted of farting, telling everyone she can no longer cope with Harvey after just one week, but her fans will still say she’s a wonderful caring mum. She never makes an effort with herself, but then proceeded to talk about all her daily pampering routines. Has a big meeting with some American company re more podcasts, going to do subscriptions and you can get extra footage, like a tour of her house.Still babbling about ghosts, still flogging tickets for the live podcast next week and breaking into song, even though she sounds like a banshee

We still haven’t seen the release of her new track

Just did a TT live, was smug and aggressive, said C4 had arrived, they hadn’t it was the awful Captive Minds production company, still trying to flog her crappy shows, and she has now employed Jess from that company full time…..she’s a bankrupt 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Skank still has photos of Pete Ya bleep in a container, this is her mind…

2148095F-DA57-4647-AF55-5BCE91417655.jpeg

Kylie got a wonderful witches hat on Halloween and I loved it, I was smugger than Skank for 24 hours, that’s very very very smug.

C5B66430-40CB-45E1-BA04-A6267348BCE0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Just when I think I cannot hate anybody any more skank manages to achieve it.
What sort of an asshole gives it another puppy anyway?? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 44
The Scum's printed the story about the new dog.... At least they've mentioned the loss of all her other 'pets'... I just thought "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" when I saw it....

Even worse, she's got entire dogs living in the house so that doesn't bode well, unless she has the girl spayed, which is as unlikely as a her actually getting her arse filled with polyfiller.... Oh, hang on.....
"The dogs are all going crazy and it’s a little girl and I don’t normally have little girls because of their periods because it’s mess, but I couldn’t say no."

and her...? Training two dogs.... Training? WTF...?
So I have two puppies to train at the moment.”

...and no mention of the Mexicans/Saarf Efrickaans/trolls who actually killed Blade to get back at her...?
In June of this year Katie’s protection dog Blade was hit by a car.
The tragedy happened just seven months after another of Katie's dogs, Sharon, was killed on the same road.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
FFS she needs to stop with all pets. She cannot look after them.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I reckon the strangely timed TT lives eg. School run times, is so she can justify the expense of having live in help , as she will say she needs them because her self employed work commitment mean she has to work these hours ! Obv that’s BS but it would prob be something accepted in the legal cases as it could be true for some people , in her case, it’s so she doesn’t have to bother getting up for school runs in the rain ! She could easily do her selling after 9am and finish for 3pm
Similarly the cleaner is probably justified by her as she has to care for a disabled dependent who trashes the home , this whole play on how much H is a burden on her and she is a carer and needs respite etc seems very convenient when someone is being challenged to justify their expenses and outgoings and maybe fight against eviction from a family home !
could it be possible that she was threatened with being evicted and had to get a rental organised, but somehow for let off , maybe that the in 28 day court hearing she referred to ? Also seems she’s been using the narrative of having kids to look after at home and filming in her home a lot recently , again using it to justify non eviction !
As for the holiday to Devon , that’s just v strange ,doubting it was recent , who in the right mind would gift her a free stay in half term week when they could easily get it rented in that period , promotional stays surely would be off peak!

Reactions: 29
Why would an American podcast want to sign up KP don’t think they even know who she is
More lies
I wonder what Captive Minds are filming ?

Reactions: 26
Thank you Sun journos! Maybe you can ask the RSPCA why they are not bothered by this, after all they supposedly gave her a certificate to say what an excellent owner she is............................(Like duck they did!) :mad:
---
Why would an American podcast want to sign up KP don’t think they even know who she is
More lies
Cretinous Minds maybe want to film another arse job seeing as the last one was such a ratings success :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
More lies
Not filming much H isn't there, no Junior or Princess, Bunny at school and Jetts sleeping in a tent at the bottom of the stairs on his iPad or outside keeping out of range of skanks and sink boys constant arguing. Seems to partly answer the question of why sink boys still hanging around and being a complete mug it's because skanks got a production company filming and he's definitely not going to miss out on that the fame hungry tosser that's not using skank for free holidays and fame. 😎🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Muvver of the Year... right there...

....and its all spend spend spend with her, ain't it?....
"Its like, two tellys, it's cost me three windows and then he blocked the toilets so I had to get £600 to get a plumber round.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She's a twit of the highest order. Another puppy? Look at her schedule over the next few weeks. The master classes, panto, live podcast....not to mention caring for 5 (rolls eyes) children, beauty course with P, paramedic training, volunteering and weekly therapy sessions. *snorts*.

Animals aren't a commitment to her are they? A puppy needs patience, time and training. They aren't a cherished member of the family. It's just an object to her. Uurrggghhhhh.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Maybe she was still in bed on her live this morning because her arse hurts, I hope so anyway 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooh forgot to add to the recap the current listening figures for the podcast from Apple,it was at 245 last week, now doesn’t even get a rank, like her languishing in the gutter somewhere 🤦🏽‍♀️

Another winning profitable project from Skank…Never underestimate The Pwicey 👍🏾

5F10835F-E672-4B8A-9CFA-BDD5E77D90A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.