Katie Price #328 Skank’s a raucous, butchered, shrieking freak, she a talentless show-off, her future’s bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure I understand her (slightly threatening) point about people having dialled in to the BH hearing. Had it been an in-person event, members of the public could attend, am I right?
So, what's the issue?
My understanding is BH are held in open court so public can be there in person or online if online one.
Other more knowledgeable Krusties will know more.
It only got made private because she kicked off on purpose, she'd planned to, and wouldn't speak to the judge properly hoping the hearing would be stopped. He just made that part of the hearing private shutting her down and allowing it to proceed.
If she's bothered about Tattlers perfectly legally recording her awful Tictactoes she should stop doing them. Just shut up, go away and lead a private life! 🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Funny how her connection goes all funny when Tattle is mentioned....Then she offlines!
She knows people on here call her out on her lies ... and that some are updating KH to help his case ... and that we support him ... oh, and let's not forget the go fund me ... the more she mentions Tattle, the more people will come here and read the wiki ...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It was the Boyson era, yep Skank the rape victim shagging all and sundry like most rape victims 🙄🙄🙄🙄 (another reason she pisses me off) I have survived SA, and sex is the last thing I ever want. Hopefully that will change after trauma processing therapy, thank you @tracey3871 for talking about this, you gave me hope there was a chance of healing and coming through the other side, and I have grabbed the opportunity with both hands.

I have been in therapy for 3 years, have had a number of different types and will be having more again after the processing therapy. My journey still has far to go, but I showed up to every session week after week. I have learned a lot about myself in that time, not all of it pleasant. However, I have to make the effort to get better and to keep getting more help until I have done all I can, I owe it to my family. This is another reason Skank fucks me off. Therapy isn’t a joke, it isn’t a photo opportunity, or a throwaway retort to get out of jail free, it’s hard, it hurts, it’s uncomfortable, I always feel really down afterwards. It’s not an excuse or a way to evade responsibility for crappy behaviour, but it is Skank’s favourite calim

It was the Boyson era. I don’t know who she was with, I don’t think my friend would either - he’s definitely not a skanky fan.

Yep, it was after that time, her gang rape by the six saarf africaaans obviously had a huge impact on her 🙄🙄🙄 excuse my cynicism but as a survivor of SA she fucks me off. I struggle with any sexual contact even now, MrJaynie is not allowed to touch between my thighs and upper breast bone, I recoil and freeze. Thankfully I will be having trauma processing therapy, that’s real therapy skank the kind that makes you cry and leaves you in a dark place for a few days. It’s not a photo shoot or an excuse for or a way of evading responsibility for crappy behaviour.
After years of other types EMDR therapy was the breakthrough for me xx You got this xx big hugs xx
---
Does she duck, I'm one of them, she will never find me!
Even if she did what does it matter ... dialing into the BH wasn't a crime anymore than being on here is

• Heart
Reactions: 35
On her Insta she’s shouting about playing Queen Rat in a ‘pantomine’. It cuts off while she’s still telling us how excited she is! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Talking about the wedding dresses, she wasn’t that keen on them. They made her look big. Wanted to wear one for her podcast show.
she looked like the bleeping QE2 in that wedding dress :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣 after it’s been smacked with the champagne magnum
---
I get satan worshipping wibes from the stage setup 😲 call me crazy. 😝 Looks like some cray cray 60s movie.
She looks like someone from the cast of Wicked
---
Skank has trouble finding her own mouth most of the time. Laughable
And soap!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Talking about the wedding dresses, she wasn’t that keen on them. They made her look big. Wanted to wear one for her podcast show.
I bet that's pleased Whyte Weddings. I assume they were expecting rave reviews on Insta instead of her choosing rubbish looking dresses and blaming them for making her look big...! Either that or they wouldn't grift her a freebie...!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Slagging tattle - someone told her in comments to watch her mouth as tattle were recording, said she knows the names and faces of two people who tried to dial into her BH 😂
Yeah right and what is she going to do with that information exactly? they were members of the public doing something completely legal. She tried to make out at the time she knew about a woman called 'Sarah' and she had a solicitor on the case......bulllsheeeeet!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She is going to hate those wedding dress photos, she looks like a brick. I see another trip for lipo on the cards. Can they do backs? Reckon it’s the only place she hasn’t had it done, and the only place where the fat can deposit now. What then though? Would it start accumulating around her internal organs? Though I suspect it already is with all the rubbish she eats.
anything she wears with straps looks diabolical as her tits means the straps stand off a good few inches.How on earth does she think it’s a good look? Beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Putting Bunny on display like that is wrong on so many levels! Too late at night and dressed inappropriately. Who is to say that she wasn't you tubing while her mum was strutting around like a demented peacock! I wonder if Jett was in the audience or left at home with AFP? I'll bet there were not a lot of people there anyway! As for her tantalising TT display day - I don't think she can sink much lower! Squawking like a seagull and looking like hag!
Keep going KFP - you have no idea who is watching and taking notes and you are digging your own grave!!🧐😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.