Katie Price #328 Skank’s a raucous, butchered, shrieking freak, she a talentless show-off, her future’s bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm keeping messages in case there is a difference of opinion on the Civil War. Well he has been on the front line, slapgate was technically a war with his civil partner, hmmmm could be a deep meaning or more likely just some random karma tit that he screenshot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not sure if this pic has been posted but it reminds me of the Zoltar machine down my local beach amusement arcade
Poor little Bunny didn't even have a chair next to her mum. Dragged out on a journey, out late at night and having to stand up through it all.
I think there was a photo further back in the thread of Bunny sat down having her hair done, but way at the side of the stage away from her mum.

You'd think that if she's going to be up on stage with her mum, that she'd be next to her so that she doesn't feel nervous and has someone familiar by her side.
But then again, that might mean taking the limelight away from Skanky, so, Bunny has to either sit at the side or stand up.

Not enough angry words for this one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We haven’t seen any audience shots yet have we 🤔 I’ve seen one group photo of about 8 people, I honestly don’t think there were many more there. Skank can’t be happy doing this, she’s losing money on them, she must see few are interested in her BS, and taking Bunny along, I can’t talk about that anymore, it’s appalling.

Jeyda can also get in the bin, she goes along with this, she’s a horrible person as well, she’s a mother isn’t she, how can she be ok with the way Skank treats her children, a dreadful woman who also values coin over anything else. When Skank goes down, that Jeyda needs to go down with her, a total piece of 💩 is Jeyda.

Reactions: 41
If I remember correctly, the tickets were £35 each, yeah?

If a group of 8 was photographed, or, even let's be kind and say 10 people were there (to save my brain and bad maths ability) that makes £350.

I've worked a craft fair today, and made much more than that.
It was five minutes down the road from me so very little travel expenses, had a great time interacting with people, and made some new customers too as well as current ones.

Absolutely no child exploitation, cheap clothing, pouting or balloon arches required.

Plus I was home in time for a gorgeous Sunday Lunch cooked by MrTokenBlinkie.

She's having to try so hard to earn money because she's tainted

Reactions: 48
If I remember correctly, the tickets were £35 each, yeah?

If a group of 8 was photographed, or, even let's be kind and say 10 people were there (to save my brain and bad maths ability) that makes £350.

I've worked a craft fair today, and made much more than that.
It was five minutes down the road from me so very little travel expenses, had a great time interacting with people, and made some new customers too as well as current ones.

Absolutely no child exploitation, cheap clothing, pouting or balloon arches required.

Plus I was home in time for a gorgeous Sunday Lunch cooked by MrTokenBlinkie.

She's having to try so hard to earn money because she's tainted
Tickets were £50 each or £80 for VIP meet and greet. Still not huge amounts to be made though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tickets were £50 each or £80 for VIP meet and greet. Still not huge amounts to be made though
Then whoever paid that kind of money to watch that needs their heads feeling.

I've been to Masterclasses of various different kinds over the years and all of them involved a practical element of the attendees DOING what was being demonstrated, and even taking the item back with you (if you were making a physical object).

I have a good friend in the beauty industry that attends makeup masterclasses and they take a model with them (you don't have to pay for the model) to do the techniques alongside the person running the masterclass.

This just seemed like a "Watch, keep yer gob shut, and bugger off home when you've finished fawning over me" thing.

Bloody weird.

Reactions: 44
I‘ve seen some clips, yes wow Kylie she is amazing from the bits I’ve seem. I so wanted to go but it’s too far and too much hassle this time of year 😔 But I will see her next year as she’s guaranteed to tour this show next year, so I’m cool with it. I will see her and will party, dance and sing along with her, I will not be denied a night with the Kylie 😁

Back on topic, a twit with 25 years in the game was working last night and a fabulous fun woman with 35 years in the game was also working last night…..oh Skank, you look a real pile of 💩 in the back-end of a small town in a half empty small venue, while Kylie rocks Vegas….you are so not winning in life are you, and it’s gonna get worse 😈

I think when we get angry about her, we should all sit back and picture this, and realise despite all the bs and bravado, she’s totally finished now, Kylie’s 10 years older, top of her game, Skank well, the photo tells the story 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 …..About last night 😁……

View attachment 2552697
Yeah my friend is totally obsessed with her, he went to Vegas just for the weekend to see her! Flew out Friday, saw her Saturday flew back Sunday. I'm sure he will be at her UK tour as well he just didn't want to wait that long. As you say look at Kylie, 52 and fabulous, then at skanky, 45 and living in her own dream world where she thinks being on TT makes her some kind of superstar with an audience of millions tuning in every day to watch her! Truman show she ain't!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, she is hardly an 'off the peg' is she, the only dresses she could get in are tents made for Giant Gemma 🤣🤣🤣
---

@Pom Bear ....
---

I suspect that's aimed at Kipper ... part if his 2 million pages of troof
---

Maybe she went there to shag the devil and have baby 666
Just made, Love Pom 😀👍😊🥰💖❤🤗😘 xxx...

Resizer_16992194466541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I bet that's pleased Whyte Weddings. I assume they were expecting rave reviews on Insta instead of her choosing rubbish looking dresses and blaming them for making her look big...! Either that or they wouldn't grift her a freebie...!

Just another business to be used and tossed aside by her. I thought she was going to have a custom made wedding dress by those same people who made Edna's beautiful (!) one! I guess they weren't prepared to give her a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt even he knows, his just saw something, thought it would make him look interesting, so stuck it up, best to just leave sad sack in the corner of the special needs day room with his dunces cap on. Be time for his tea soon, then he can go and look at a few pictures of fast cars to keep himself happy.
Maybe it's another veiled threat to her that he has plenty of dirt in the messages she has sent him, probably her orders for the ❄.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure if this pic has been posted but it reminds me of the Zoltar machine down my local beach amusement arcade
That poor child. She should be tucked up in bed, zero reasons to drag her along. Well, maybe two reasons, coin and to enrage KH😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Poor little Bunny didn't even have a chair next to her mum. Dragged out on a journey, out late at night and having to stand up through it all.
I think there was a photo further back in the thread of Bunny sat down having her hair done, but way at the side of the stage away from her mum.

You'd think that if she's going to be up on stage with her mum, that she'd be next to her so that she doesn't feel nervous and has someone familiar by her side.
But then again, that might mean taking the limelight away from Skanky, so, Bunny has to either sit at the side or stand up.

Not enough angry words for this one.
i want to think that is a padded chair skanky is sitting on and she has a problem with her arse, im hoping thats a donut cushion shes sat her fat arse on ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Has she had cheek implants/fillers too?
i wondered that too, something else shes had fucked up for free;):ROFLMAO:
---
Just another business to be used and tossed aside by her. I thought she was going to have a custom made wedding dress by those same people who made Edna's beautiful (!) one! I guess they weren't prepared to give her a freebie.
billie smart season started again and he wanted his tent back
---
not when 10 people turn up and only 3 of them are customers ;) ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that's A Moschino teddy dress bunny is wearing
thats the looks skankys going for, a dress, thats too small for bunny with teddy bears on it and a face full of makeup..... that will bring the coin
---
they got there own supplies up there,same as every where

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.