Katie Price #328 Skank’s a raucous, butchered, shrieking freak, she a talentless show-off, her future’s bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said earlier on her TIK TOK that she loved the way the lasses in Liverpool dress, with their rollers in, so she thinks the rollers look good on her. twit.
I bet the daft bint thought the Scousers with the rollers in were doing a “look”. They just walk around in the day preparing for a night out with their rollers. I used to love seeing them in town at the weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KP is thick so the rollers in hair is so she could be a scouser not realising that it is so they go out in the evening with nice hair
I wonder when she says the MM is hers and safe she thinks as she cannot sell it nobody can?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
thats the looks skankys going for, a dress, thats too small for bunny with teddy bears on it and a face full of makeup..... that will bring the coin
---
they got there own supplies up there,same as every where
"they got there own supplies up there same as everywhere" was in answer to TokenBlinkies post about snow, site glitched for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there anyone around who can change the sheets please? I can't as I've done my back in at the allotment (useless at technology 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, pot noodle time must be respected😉
Especially when it's a Bombay bad boy king pot noodle. 🤣 It's funny though skanks been banging on how fantastic the nights going to be and advertising these plasterclasses at every opportunity and the first one nothing, you'd think if it was such a success with crowds of fans she'd want to big it up with pictures of the event showing fans enjoying the night and the after party (with DJ i think) meet and greet for those who paid £80 for the experience of a lifetime meeting their idol. Skanks basically shafted the salon who shelled out all the money getting it ready and presumably for the "bodyguards" aswell and her "fans" who were expecting Princess who she advertised was doing the masterclasses with her but only a select few now. 😎🤣

• Heart
Especially when it's a Bombay bad boy king pot noodle. 🤣 It's funny though skanks been banging on how fantastic the nights going to be and advertising these plasterclasses at every opportunity and the first one nothing, you'd think if it was such a success with crowds of fans she'd want to big it up with pictures of the event showing fans enjoying the night and the after party (with DJ i think) meet and greet for those who paid £80 for the experience of a lifetime meeting their idol. Skanks basically shafted the salon who shelled out all the money getting it ready and presumably for the "bodyguards" aswell and her "fans" who were expecting Princess who she advertised was doing the masterclasses with her but only a select few now. 😎🤣
Not even a goody bag like the last plaster classes. Just Skant showing up looking like a big shinny green snotter, with her unfiltered face, patchy balding head, and one of her youngest kids in tow. What idiots host and attend this tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm not sure I understand her (slightly threatening) point about people having dialled in to the BH hearing. Had it been an in-person event, members of the public could attend, am I right?
So, what's the issue?
The Ishoo being that she didn't want Joe Public hearing the grubby details of her grifting, con-artiste lifestyle choices, hence why it said
"Ize carnt tel der Troof if deys awl listnin' innit..............................."
Quite why the judge allowed it to dictate the terms of engagement is questionable
---
What is Sad Boi on about now
Is that a little reminder to the skank? :ROFLMAO:
---
Thick as a bleeping old GPO telephone book.Stupid old bleep.🤣
I think you mean the A - Z of London version Dolly :ROFLMAO:
---
Probably trying to interfere in any relationships he does have. I can imagine her doing that to split him up from a girlfriend. I reckon P\s boyf always being at the MM was a way to get herself planted in the middle and control things!
---
She's giving me Davros vibes here, even his wizened claw look like hers. Davros doesn't have the big boulders but hey, it's close!

View attachment 2553196 View attachment 2553198
That shiny green really accentuates her wonky norks as well :ROFLMAO:
Skank has history of interfering with Junior's relationships though - she's done it before remember
---
Thank you Tanley - I’m not good at accepting compliments so please forgive my clumsiness. But I would love to meet you too. When Skank is finally dealt with we need a big Kristy get together to celebrate. I have many people to thank that made a big impact on my day to day life.

I don’t care what people think about Tattle I have found the strength and path back to good mental health through this site, all your stories showed me I am not alone and I can have a better life. I was in a very dark place when I joined, life had kicked my butt too many times and I couldn’t see the way through, you lot were carrying the light I needed to find the path. You still do, when I have a bad day you all make me smile and laugh. That’s what Skank and the Clan have missed reading Tattle, they don’t notice the light, love nor camaradarie that Tattle is full of. Yes Skanky’s brought me to Tattle but it’s the Tattlers themselves that I stayed for. 😘😘 Jaynie x
Good on ya gal!!!!!! We are united in our abhorrence of the skank but we love each other over and above that - she has at the very least succeeded in bringing together thousands of people in a joint campaign to see her cut down like a nettle patch :) Well done skanky! :ROFLMAO:
---
I doubt she’s been to more than 10 sessions in her life, it is uncomfortable and painful, you have to take a deep, hard look at yourself and realise that you have aspects of yourself to work on to be the best possible you. Skank would probably be looking for a filter to hide behind, unfortunately Skank your soul looks like the portrait of Dorian Gray, also unfortunately for you Skank it’s started showing on your face and body 🤮.
A Portrait of Doreen Grey -
1699250771300.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Spot the difference!!
1699252619457.png

---
Just another business to be used and tossed aside by her. I thought she was going to have a custom made wedding dress by those same people who made Edna's beautiful (!) one! I guess they weren't prepared to give her a freebie.
It also helps of you actually have a wedding to be Bride at and a willing victim, oops I mean bridegroom to marry you; Skank has neither :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think that KP will be paid 60k up front or a retainer and the rest if she turns up
no one in a two bit panto(with a cast that no one even knows who they are except one person starring in it i checked the cast list never heard of any of the others so to be fair she could claim to be the star same with the adult panto the only name i have ever heard is hers))is getting 60k for a few days work

• Angry
Then whoever paid that kind of money to watch that needs their heads feeling.

I've been to Masterclasses of various different kinds over the years and all of them involved a practical element of the attendees DOING what was being demonstrated, and even taking the item back with you (if you were making a physical object).

I have a good friend in the beauty industry that attends makeup masterclasses and they take a model with them (you don't have to pay for the model) to do the techniques alongside the person running the masterclass.

This just seemed like a "Watch, keep yer gob shut, and bugger off home when you've finished fawning over me" thing.

Bloody weird.
Kipper will be same as she is on tiktok ... just yapping about herself non stop whilst people fanny about her doing her hair and makeup

Reactions: 21
Maybe it's another veiled threat to her that he has plenty of dirt in the messages she has sent him, probably her orders for the ❄.
maybe that is why he seems to have distanced himself from her no pictures no love messages all over the media(only her talking about the great relationship and future wedding nothing from him) so in a while he can sell all the dirt he as on her because at the moment he can not say anything because he as been going along with it all the time but he could claim later on that he tried to tell her what she was doing was wrong and begged her to stop(but she ignored him)and that is why he distanced himself he loved her but could no longer put up with what she was doing(or simply he as distance himself because of the bankruptcy investigation he will not want them looking into his life)

Reactions: 21
Wonder what will happen to kids while she is doing panto? Bunny will be still in school at the beginning

Reactions: 17
Notice skanks started the Christmas grifting for freebies,, H has a Christmas gift list (that skank conveniently can't find or hasn't got time to shop for) skank on the grift for an idiot in Liverpool to be at her beck and call doing her hair, makeup and general repairs for free for 3 week's, doesn't know where she's stopping in Liverpool but has had months to sort out accommodation so trying to grift a freebie hotel/house/flat to stay at again for free for 3 weeks. Won't be long until the grifting list of J&B's Christmas presents they want makes an appearance, the tree, decorations, Christmas dinner and her usual can anyone help with Christmas jumpers, PJ's all the same for the "my world" family sat around a pile of presents under the Christmas tree picture, then the all time number one priority of grifting a freebie holiday beginning of January because Christmas has been such a strain on her mental health looking after 5 kids, the house and cleaning, cooking Christmas dinner all by herself. 🤣
so if she is going to be stopping in Liverpool for 3 weeks were are the kids(pets) going to be and who with as they should be still in school for most of that time

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.