Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how Kippers nothing 'career' ends ... she fades away and then disappears from view completely, lets face it, unless we are scouring the tinternet for stupid stories or one of us is watching the TIKTOK lives her pathetic life doesnt actually make the press much anymore, apart from the odd brief spell when she is in legal trouble, she certainly isnt making the front pages or selling weekend exclusives anymore, in fact, she is struggling to get a slot on the sidebar of shame now. She is over, done, finished, there will be no resurrection, no second coming, no 'empire', those days are long gone - after the abject failure of the final roll of the dice (the book of lies) the clan definitely know that so they are packing up and clearing off - the only one who cant accept it is Kipper who will carry on screeching on SM to a dwindling audience, pretending she has some sort of 'special reality show deal' with OF or TIKTOK or wherever else. Live 'interviews' are just random podcasts and they will dry up ... the only mowdellin she does is for selling her own crappy stuff like JYY, KPEquestrian or barf bombs that no one is interested in buying ... or, lets not forget parading around with Carol or Slimi taking dreadful shots of her in awful bikinis on holidays she claims are 'work' or the delusional self funded ones with girls half her age that produce heavily filtered pictures that no one is interested in seeing, let alone paying for on OF. There will be one last big flurry of media activity left that will be triggered by the bankruptcy and that will be that. The only thing that really matters now is to see KH with his children back, wether that means full custody or 50/50.
She is definitely done for,not 1 bikini shot from her holiday with sinkboy whereas last time there were endless photos

Reactions: 31
I am still gobsmacked about The GuardIan interviewing again, why 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ they just have and it was a complete puff piece. What have they gone back for, there’s nothing I can see that would interest the Guardian readers going on in her life, that bloke who interviewed her last time got totally slated for it being so suck-ass on his Twitter, bizarre 🤔

Reactions: 37
I am still gobsmacked about The GuardIan interviewing again, why 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ they just have and it was a complete puff piece. What have they gone back for, there’s nothing I can see that would interest the Guardian readers going on in her life, that bloke who interviewed her last time got totally slated for it being so suck-ass on his Twitter, bizarre 🤔
Do you think The Guardian piece is about the murderer?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ooooh perhaps it is, everything about that weird idea boggles my mind, I still can’t believe it’s a thing, Skank as an interviewer, and of a murderer 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
First question from KFP ' Can you give me a few tips on how to get away with it? There's a few people I want to get rid of 'cos they're trolling me'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
First question from KFP ' Can you give me a few tips on how to get away with it? There's a few people I want to get rid of 'cos they're trolling me'
Nudge nudge wink wink… Range Rover…. Airport… scarf and glasses 😉😉😉 if that fails, surf a ditch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will be top of her list then as she said I'm the biggest troll🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just looked into these big brother IG Lives Sink Boy is on next week. The format is this bloke hosting them from what looks and sounds like he‘s in a cupboard and other guests just video in onscreen, looks dreadful. Think they mainly talk about Big Brother, but he must surely ask him about Skank, it’s all SB is famous (I use that term loosely) for after all. Wonder if SB will dial-in from the MM with Skank joining in, as she has to make sure she is involved and keeping an eye on what he’s saying 😁

• Haha
I will be top of her list then as she said I'm the biggest troll🤣🤣🤣
Don't worry - we'll form a protective circle around you, she can't take us all down 😂. We'll arm ourselves with needles, she's frightened of them after all isn't she?;)😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Don't worry - we'll form a protective circle around you, she can't take us all down 😂. We'll arm ourselves with needles, she's frightened of them after all isn't she?;)😂
Needles 💉 and Soap 🧼 @Jomo11 and we’ve got @Sjr2607 Covered, Soap and Needles is like Napalm for Skank 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ve just looked into these big brother IG Lives Sink Boy is on next week. The format is this bloke hosting them from what looks and sounds like he‘s in a cupboard and other guests just video in onscreen, looks dreadful. Think they mainly talk about Big Brother, but he must surely ask him about Skank, it’s all SB is famous (I use that term loosely) for after all. Wonder if SB will dial-in from the MM with Skank joining in, as she has to make sure she is involved and keeping an eye on what he’s saying 😁
"So Carl welcome to the big brother podcast"
SB "I like cars"
"Carl what do you think of the new big brother"
SB "I like cars"
"So Carl what do you think of the new big brother contestants"
SB "I like cars and Katie told me to say she's not on drugs, looks after 5 kids and is not losing the house because she's minted did i tell you i like cars"
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It will probably be ‘I am like you thought I would be’ 😂
---
It will probably be ‘am I like you thought I would be’ 😂. As it always has to be about Her.
---
It will probably be ‘I am like you thought I would be’ 😂
---
Buggered that up, but I’m not well. Got a nasty chest infection. But you know what I meant hopefully. Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey Stan I'm thinking you deffo have food on the brain, your on a hell of a roll with Fruitella, Edam and now Ryvita too! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well anyone tuning in will be confused. They’ll be expecting the guy in the pic not the chubby knucklehead on the screen
---
I read it that way too, I've never really watched it so I was thinking it's one of those people in the crowd outside the house that stands there with a homemade sign and screams like a gormless idiot. Like the man in the hanky hat there except SB would be there with his cap on grinning like a fool. Right up SB's street!

View attachment 2529777
Cap on, doing his best Benny Hill impression

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooooh perhaps it is, everything about that weird idea boggles my mind, I still can’t believe it’s a thing, Skank as an interviewer, and of a murderer 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
bet he felt like killing her after meeting her, bet she did his head in ;) :ROFLMAO:
---
So spag bol for lunch, curry for tea and now she's back to advertising the skinny crap again?
im suprised they havent been eating her bloody bathbombs, i honestly thought food smelling toiletries were banned years ago, how irresponsible to have food smelling bathbombs ( especially birthday cake one etc.,) and letting her mentally disabled son ,who has an obsession with eating food , smelling them. how the hell he has never eaten one is beyond me, especially as one of the killers amoungst learning difficulty people, in the community in the 90s, used to be washing up liquid !

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just caught the end of the live just now. Doing Vicky Pattinsons podcast tomorrow. Back on tik tok early. LA Studio finished her extensions - been there since 3pm. She still has the horses - she loves her horses

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.