Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he going to ask him about all his dodgy mates and short trips abroad?
I read it as big brother extra ( walks into patio door and rejected after 5 minutes) must be scraping the bottom of the barrel and sink boys that desperate for any publicity that they have this tosser on it.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe SS have had a tip off or SS read here and decided to drop in unannounced?
well if theyve had a tip off, there are hundreds of possible informers within her own circle. her tic tocs have done her no favours either, perhaps the tit feeling night was the straw that broke the camels back ?

Reactions: 24
I read it as big brother extra ( walks into patio door and rejected after 5 minutes) must be scraping the bottom of the barrel and sink boys that desperate for any publicity that they have this tosser on it.🤣
I read it that way too, I've never really watched it so I was thinking it's one of those people in the crowd outside the house that stands there with a homemade sign and screams like a gormless idiot. Like the man in the hanky hat there except SB would be there with his cap on grinning like a fool. Right up SB's street!

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 20.54.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen the news, Family Guy have done Harry and Smeg,

Screenshot 2023-10-24 205332.png

Be nice if South Park or Family Guy would rip Kipper a new one.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I read it that way too, I've never really watched it so I was thinking it's one of those people in the crowd outside the house that stands there with a homemade sign and screams like a gormless idiot. Like the man in the hanky hat there except SB would be there with his cap on grinning like a fool. Right up SB's street!

View attachment 2529777
When sink boy and skank first went public he did have a bio on a talent agency website (wish i knew how to screenshot at the time) that read.
Reality TV star.
Male model.
TV and film extra.
Stuntman.
Luxury car dealer and globetrotting business man.
So anything possible think that's why skank hired him also the same talent agency sock boy Boyson was with. Coincidence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Could you answer this question possibly? 🙂 In what sort of circumstances would a Social worker ask family members to take a relative's kids?
What's the threshold for that and what would happen afterwards if the relatives said no? It seems like the relatives have said no but the kids are left with the parent who isn't able to care for them properly. Is time running out for her I wonder?
I can try… it would be the same circumstances as if they were going into care really. The threshold is very high for removal from a parent and local authorities do whatever they can to keep children with their parents. You would think that there would be enough evidence in this situation but unfortunately children stay in much worse situations for much longer 😞 If there are private proceedings going on then they will be looking at the parents, they wouldn’t be assessing other family members ordinarily.

The local authority involved could also be looking at issuing their own care proceedings which would then supersede any private proceedings going on and they would assess other family members put forward. These assessments are often done before going to court as part of the public law outline process, which is basically when the local authority gives a parent a last chance to sort out their tit before going to court and asks for details of family members to be assessed.

If the relatives say no there is not much the local authority can do but they could still be deemed as suitable to support the children.

Not sure that I answered your question very well lol but I’d like to think her time is up soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ooooh, has she not comeback on the Live then, she said she was didn’t she, perhaps a social worker was there after all and dropped in unexpectedly and has said something……interesting 🤔😁

HaHa SB on a Live, that is gonna be hilarious, he will surely trip up at some point and spill something, the guy is a gormless charisma-free zone, what will they talk about, how is he going to explain away their non relationship for starters…..interesting again 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Now he is a 'big brother extra guest' not a 5 second 'love island star' 🤣🤣🤣 the sad bastard can barely string a sentence together 🤣🤣🤣
Come on he knows one sentence.
"Hi Carl welcome to the podcast"
SB " i like cars"
"So Carl what have you been doing lately"
SB " i like cars"
"So Carl are you single"
SB " I like old cars"
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
When sink boy and skank first went public he did have a bio on a talent agency website (wish i knew how to screenshot at the time) that read.
Reality TV star.
Male model.
TV and film extra.
Stuntman.
Luxury car dealer and globetrotting business man.
So anything possible think that's why skank hired him also the same talent agency sock boy Boyson was with. Coincidence 🤣
Stuntman 😂 😂

What an absolute Walloper!
---
I can try… it would be the same circumstances as if they were going into care really. The threshold is very high for removal from a parent and local authorities do whatever they can to keep children with their parents. You would think that there would be enough evidence in this situation but unfortunately children stay in much worse situations for much longer 😞 If there are private proceedings going on then they will be looking at the parents, they wouldn’t be assessing other family members ordinarily.

The local authority involved could also be looking at issuing their own care proceedings which would then supersede any private proceedings going on and they would assess other family members put forward. These assessments are often done before going to court as part of the public law outline process, which is basically when the local authority gives a parent a last chance to sort out their tit before going to court and asks for details of family members to be assessed.

If the relatives say no there is not much the local authority can do but they could still be deemed as suitable to support the children.

Not sure that I answered your question very well lol but I’d like to think her time is up soon!
Thank you, that does make it a bit clearer, especially the distinction between a private process ( Kieran) and the authorities having their own proceedings to place the kids. I didn't know one would supersede the other. That is terribly sad if it's what's happening and I think some of us predicted months back she was risking her kids going into care by reporting Kieran for all sorts of things!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
One good reason why Kipper should never go camping.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 212431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All still quiet - maybe this person is reading her the riot act!! I hope Jett pops up with a few home truths!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well now! What on earth can he possibly have to say?
He's probably going on to ask if anyone has seen his car?
Come on he knows one sentence.
"Hi Carl welcome to the podcast"
SB " i like cars"
"So Carl what have you been doing lately"
SB " i like cars"
"So Carl are you single"
SB " I like old cars"
🤣🤣🤣
SB "Has anyone seen my Range Rover?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.