Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m way behind, but apparently she’s doing a tackytock with Jeyda in the morning for all you early birds who fancy listening to her 🤪🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I stumbled across Shelly’s IG page earlier (Shelly - Rymi’s friend who is based in Thailand). She has a few posts of her & KFP. Also KFP paid her a visit whilst over with KB in March 2019, but no sign of Rymi on one particular post.. what’s the reason for the visit? 🤔 We all know KFP only does anything that benefits her.
I feel like Shelly has been mentioned on here before, but can’t really remember what was said, if anything important/interesting.

Reactions: 21
I’m way behind, but apparently she’s doing a tackytock with Jeyda in the morning for all you early birds who fancy listening to her 🤪🤮
so jayda staying the night again ? i dont think she is allowed her kids unsupervised you know, hope social took them earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just seen the news, Family Guy have done Harry and Smeg,

View attachment 2529780

Be nice if South Park or Family Guy would rip Kipper a new one.....
She is too insignificant. Tracy got the measure just right earlier. JWhy bother us as good as it gets for her now she’s finished she just won’t accept it , I don’t think she ever will. She will continue to bask in her TikTok fame if less than 1500 but in her head she will be playing to an audience of millions

Reactions: 33
Lets hope that whatever has rattled skank isn't going away anytime soon and won't be swept under the carpet by tv and the press. Skanks been full of herself since she got back from Spain pretending nothings wrong but in that time sink boy and fruitella have been AWOL and skank now has rivita the cleaner in 3/4 days a week working it seems until 10/11 pm every night and Jeyda has been sleeping over most nights, skank hasn't spent a night away from Pricey Towers (that we know of) and even Princess seems to have kept her distance since skanks recording studio rant about her dad and H's foul mouthed rant about Pete. There's something bubbling in the tea pot and skanks trying to keep a lid on it but there's to much evidence that there's a big pile of tit ready to hit the fan. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
A busy day today so I leave this here for now, it's a bit blurry as it's from a few years back. Will catch up later this morning or later today Love Pom 😀💖 xx.

Resizer_16192767410011.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lets hope that whatever has rattled skank isn't going away anytime soon and won't be swept under the carpet by tv and the press. Skanks been full of herself since she got back from Spain pretending nothings wrong but in that time sink boy and fruitella have been AWOL and skank now has rivita the cleaner in 3/4 days a week working it seems until 10/11 pm every night and Jeyda has been sleeping over most nights, skank hasn't spent a night away from Pricey Towers (that we know of) and even Princess seems to have kept her distance since skanks recording studio rant about her dad and H's foul mouthed rant about Pete. There's something bubbling in the tea pot and skanks trying to keep a lid on it but there's to much evidence that there's a big pile of tit ready to hit the fan. 🤣
yep somethings up, she wasnt expecting the social today and its jaydas birthday,wonder if they were on something when they called. wonder why they called unannounced too.

yep somethings up, she wasnt expecting the social today and its jaydas birthday,wonder if they were on something when they called. wonder why they called unannounced too.
Just get the feeling that now the investigation into Kieran has finished SS may have turned the spotlight on skank and wether she is fit enough mother to look after the kids, also think someone has been quietly gathering evidence of skanks neglect and recent off her face live tiktoks and passed that on to SS and the courts, would explain a SW just randomly turning up unannounced to do a welfare check or just observe without skank having the chance to get everything organized, catch her off guard so to speak. 🤣

Reactions: 35
I can try… it would be the same circumstances as if they were going into care really. The threshold is very high for removal from a parent and local authorities do whatever they can to keep children with their parents. You would think that there would be enough evidence in this situation but unfortunately children stay in much worse situations for much longer 😞 If there are private proceedings going on then they will be looking at the parents, they wouldn’t be assessing other family members ordinarily.

The local authority involved could also be looking at issuing their own care proceedings which would then supersede any private proceedings going on and they would assess other family members put forward. These assessments are often done before going to court as part of the public law outline process, which is basically when the local authority gives a parent a last chance to sort out their tit before going to court and asks for details of family members to be assessed.

If the relatives say no there is not much the local authority can do but they could still be deemed as suitable to support the children.

Not sure that I answered your question very well lol but I’d like to think her time is up soon!
Could it to be to do with H? She was saying he was smashing things again? Could she be wanting extra support or issues at college with his behaviour?

Could it to be to do with H? She was saying he was smashing things again? Could she be wanting extra support or issues at college with his behaviour?
Could be but something doesn't sit right with that Biffa,,, skank said H had gone home ( a funny thing to say about college) yesterday meaning Monday so why would a SW turn up at teatime on a Tuesday, i would think if skank wanted help with H the SW would visit while H was home to see first hand what he's like and take notes of his behaviour. H isn't going to know who the SW is to him it's just another visitor and he's not going to change his behaviour. Skank said she was in court twice last week one for social as she calls them and one for BH think things are moving now on J&B regarding custody and skanks going to be getting a few more random visits could explain sink boys absence because skank won't want a SW asking the kids questions about mummy and uncle step daddy and how they behave. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t wait to see what state the extensions are in already this morning.
Will this morning’s live even happen. You know what her track record is like with promises 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see her latest vid with Harvey shes selling her own scented bath bombs on her website

Actually her moustache is better than Harvey's :)
---
she probably heated up the spag Bol that bunny made last week lol
Nah H had already taken that out of the bin as he's done previously. Wouldn't you think by now it might have been accustomed to having to remove leftovers immediately when H is around? I'm sure her hungry dogs would eat it
---
IF a social worker was at Pricey Towers i don't think it was a planned visit (drop in at tea time to see if kids are ok and being fed) let's hope SS are getting involved and are sending someone to do random checks, could explain the appearance of rivita the cleaner all of a sudden and skanks reluctance to spend any time in Essex i can't see sink boy being happy with anyone looking into the living arrangements when skanks staying at his during the week. 🤔
If thats the case Stan I'm sure the SW would have been delighted to hear the thing say that the kids could wait until she'd had her hair done then sat talking tit for an hour for her crapcast. :mad:
---
Surprised the Guardian went back after she slated them for not having a budget to do her hair, make up and styling last time.
Ah well maybe the Touchy/Feely Brigade at the Grauniad felt so awful about subjecting the thing to such terrible twarmers that they're going back with a full budget to appease the skank? I suppose its too much to hope that they're actually going so they can ambush the thing with its own LIES???
---
Yes, because wouldn't J & P have been removed on their recommendation years ago?
The SS originally removed all FOUR in one go did they not, hence why the children went to their respective Fathers?
---
When sink boy and skank first went public he did have a bio on a talent agency website (wish i knew how to screenshot at the time) that read.
Reality TV star.
Male model.
TV and film extra.
Stuntman.
Luxury car dealer and globetrotting business man.
So anything possible think that's why skank hired him also the same talent agency sock boy Boyson was with. Coincidence 🤣
Maybe she's perusing the Agency's "talent" list to find the next The One #3648?
---
Come on he knows one sentence.
"Hi Carl welcome to the podcast"
SB " i like cars"
"So Carl what have you been doing lately"
SB " i like cars"
"So Carl are you single"
SB " I like old cars"
🤣🤣🤣
"So you are Katie Price's The One #3497 then?

"I like old bangers..........................." :ROFLMAO:
---
What wanky without skanky? Bet she's spitting blood 😂
He has USED HER NAME! "Awl men do dat ter MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
---
Scraping the barrel if they are!! She is hardly a journalist 😂
and she's certainly NOT 12 years old either!!!
Surely their editor is not another one she holds dirt on???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So if Jeyda is there babysitting the skank, what about her own children???
---
A busy day today so I leave this here for now, it's a bit blurry as it's from a few years back. Will catch up later this morning or later today Love Pom 😀💖 xx.

View attachment 2530327
She ain't about to share her coke with ANYBODY mate!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.