Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They asked Mr PP & AFP if they would take J & B in. They said they couldn’t full time, but would help with child care. Not going to be able to, when they move to IOW though, will they? So the know it’s a short term fix. They’ve never been interested in the kids before. Crafty bastards.
They only help with Bunny though don't they? Jett is mostly still with Kranky-pants.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Sorry I can't recall who said about having no needle marks so can't be heroin. ( not a direct quote) but there are many other ways to take heroin, you can vape it, snort it, smoke it or put it up your bum.
If I was to choose a drug I think she's taking based on her behaviour and the way she looks I would say crack or coke.. You can see the change in someone who's taken heroin even down to the sound of their voice.. She's definitely on something and I would say it's some kind of upper.. I usualy realy feel for people with addictions as I've been there myself many years ago but eith this one with or without the drugs she's a disgusting, vile evil thing.. I can't even bring myself to type the word person or woman. She is neither. The destruction this thing has caused and is still causing to her children and pets makes me long for the day we hear of her no more..

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Would a SW call on her unannounced or to check on kids at this time of night
im hoping the sw has called in unannounced and has brought the police etc., with them to remove the kids, bunny burning herself and jett with the petrol must have surely got a reaction off them at long last (amounst other things. please let it be so x)

Reactions: 32
If I was to choose a drug I think she's taking based on her behaviour and the way she looks I would say crack or coke.. You can see the change in someone who's taken heroin even down to the sound of their voice.. She's definitely on something and I would say it's some kind of upper.. I usualy realy feel for people with addictions as I've been there myself many years ago but eith this one with or without the drugs she's a disgusting, vile evil thing.. I can't even bring myself to type the word person or woman. She is neither. The destruction this thing has caused and is still causing to her children and pets makes me long for the day we hear of her no more..
Yeah it’s deffo not heroin, she shows no signs of H use, as you say it’s an upper, I deffo think it’s coke, not crack though, she may have used crack but I just think coke is what she has used for years, and it’s her choice of drug now. SB is her provider.

Reactions: 46
So true. She also flipped the car while high, but they dropped the drugs charge, still find that ridiculous, and there is no way these drunk/high lives are just her ‘medication’….she’s flying on them, that one when she stumbled round the house and went to get the RSPCA certificate and never came back….❄❄❄❄❄ The Recording Studio where SB left her ❄❄❄❄❄❄…..she’s just an out and out denier of heavy ❄ use, it’s clear to see, such a LIAR
It's a shame that Kieran doesn't seem to have been able to get drug testing done for the court, maybe he's tried and it's not been approved by the judge. I can see her maybe staying sober enough to pass some piss tests for booze if she knew when they were but no way would she be 'clean' in hair tests for drugs.

Reactions: 27
It's a shame that Kieran doesn't seem to have been able to get drug testing done for the court, maybe he's tried and it's not been approved by the judge. I can see her maybe staying sober enough to pass some piss tests for booze if she knew when they were but no way would she be 'clean' in hair tests for drugs.
Perhaps that’s why she keeps getting her Barnet done.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
They asked Mr PP & AFP if they would take J & B in. They said they couldn’t full time, but would help with child care. Not going to be able to, when they move to IOW though, will they? So the know it’s a short term fix. They’ve never been interested in the kids before. Crafty bastards.
I don't get the SS logic if they know Skanky pants can't look after them properly, why are they still with her?! What a mess, all caused by
her vindictiveness!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't get the SS logic if they know Skanky pants can't look after them properly, why are they still with her?! What a mess, all caused by
her vindictiveness!
I don't get it either! How can knowing Bunny cooks unattended and burns herself and didn't Jett play with lighter fluid or something and nearly started a fire ( can't be sure - read something somewhere but may have got my wires crossed). If they know about the now infamous TT where she was off her head - what's the hold up? They've been lucky up to now, but next time they could be seriously injured.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
im hoping the sw has called in unannounced and has brought the police etc., with them to remove the kids, bunny burning herself and jett with the petrol must have surely got a reaction off them at long last (amounst other things. please let it be so x)
I missed the petrol thing. What happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Possibly if they were on child protection plans but highly unlikely for any other reason. I mean I’ve been on some very chaotic home visits but that kind of behaviour from a parent during a visit, I’m not sure…

ETA but then this is Katie Price so she probably would behave like that with a SW there…

If there was a SW there for the purpose of a section 7 report from CAFCASS or the council it would unlikely be at that time or unannounced but not impossible. If that is the case then wow what a tit show and if the SW has any sense they would be recommending the children are returned to their dad asap.
Could you answer this question possibly? 🙂 In what sort of circumstances would a Social worker ask family members to take a relative's kids?
What's the threshold for that and what would happen afterwards if the relatives said no? It seems like the relatives have said no but the kids are left with the parent who isn't able to care for them properly. Is time running out for her I wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't remember and I could well be wrong , but I thought I read somewhere that he was trying to start a fire with something (he's into outdoor things and stuff so it was to do with that I think). Whatever happened, I don't think he did it maliciously.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah it’s deffo not heroin, she shows no signs of H use, as you say it’s an upper, I deffo think it’s coke, not crack though, she may have used crack but I just think coke is what she has used for years, and it’s her choice of drug now. SB is her provider.
Whatever it is she's on I hope it drags her straight to the depths of hell where she belongs. I've been on this thread for a while but recently she's realy getting to me.. I don't know if it's with all the horrible things that are going on in the world at the moment and she still has the all abaaeeert meeeeeee attitude or the fact that she blames her whole crap life on everyone else. There's a lot of women me being one of them that have been through some truly horrible things that have changed their lives but that doesn't make you turn that evil onto other people or animals.. I give so much love to both especialy animals and have so much empathy for anyone or anything suffering that it's a curse sometimes. The fact that she blames her behaviour on the things that have happened to her is wrong.. She is the way she is because that's who she is fact..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Maybe SS have had a tip off or SS read here and decided to drop in unannounced?
I think they must be acting on something, especially since the infamous TT!! Can' t think it looks good when she is having her hair done while on TT while getting her 10 year old to make a cuppa - oh then telling them to wait for their takeaway until she's finished all her business!!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
See
Think Jett was trying to start a bonfire outside at sink boys rental and skank was on a live, anyway Jett came in skank asked him what he was doing and he said i'm looking for a lighter or matches and took a knife to chop some wood with, skank said the lighters are in the drawer and don't use that knife its new use an old one and left him to it, 🤔 (could be wrong but i'm sure someone will have a pop and take great pleasure in pointing that out) 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.