Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeyda wasn’t there last night she was linked up on the phone for the live and then left near the end to go out for dinner for her birthday

Reactions: 21
Since Emily announced she was pregnant she has said it every 5 mins and trained Jett to say it though
Jett also says about "she's not on drugs..............................."
You gotta love how she stands behind him mouthing the script she's taught him too

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Jeyda wasn’t there last night she was linked up on the phone for the live and then left near the end to go out for dinner for her birthday
Yeah, said she would get to the MM today about 7:45/8:00 am we all know her history of saying she's going to do a live, then it doesn't happen.

Reactions: 30
A busy day today so I leave this here for now, it's a bit blurry as it's from a few years back. Will catch up later this morning or later today Love Pom 😀💖 xx.

View attachment 2530327
Lovley dear Pom! It is so settle. If that old campaign was still on we Krusties could do a “gerilla” move and put these in the stores 😄😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When sink boy and skank first went public he did have a bio on a talent agency website (wish i knew how to screenshot at the time) that read.
Reality TV star.
Male model.
TV and film extra.
Stuntman.
Luxury car dealer and globetrotting business man.
So anything possible think that's why skank hired him also the same talent agency sock boy Boyson was with. Coincidence 🤣
Think the wording is wrong - more bleep man. Then again, stunt man, walks into glass door, unharmed.... 5 mins of 'reality' star. Male model, wanking over decking & advertising his donkey teeth & hideous style of attire. . Honestly he's deluded. ALL he will ever be remember for, is being one of many, many bloke's who bedded KFP. Eventually :poop: will hit the fan & he will be crucified in a book & stories sold about him. He's her lap dog, pure & simple. She needs him as a driver & can't be alone, so for now he's serving a purpose. He really is as thick as :poop:. He knows Soooooooo much about her, he could bury her right now. IF he grew some bollocks & acted like a REAL man, he would do something about how J & B are being treated & kept away from their daddy. HE know's the truth & it's disgusting the like's of him & her enabling family are doing absolutely NOTHING to protect those kids. Instead they are ALL protecting her & allowing her cruelty & arrogant behaviour to continue without consequences.
With regard to SS supposedly being there yesterday, we don't know that's true. Would she admit that? IF someone from authorities was there, would she be ranting on TT & carrying on having her hair done, with the kids making her a cuppa etc? Sounds a bit odd. I do know they're involved, but clearly not enough to get the kids back to Kieran. All I hope is that they DID do a random visit, maybe reported about Bunny burning herself etc. 🙏
She's a compulsive liar as we know & everything is 'smoke & mirrors' with her. We are all patiently waiting for something to happen that will bring her to her knee's finally, yet all seem's too quiet, sadly(n)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Think the wording is wrong - more bleep man. Then again, stunt man, walks into glass door, unharmed.... 5 mins of 'reality' star. Male model, wanking over decking & advertising his donkey teeth & hideous style of attire. . Honestly he's deluded. ALL he will ever be remember for, is being one of many, many bloke's who bedded KFP. Eventually :poop: will hit the fan & he will be crucified in a book & stories sold about him. He's her lap dog, pure & simple. She needs him as a driver & can't be alone, so for now he's serving a purpose. He really is as thick as :poop:. He knows Soooooooo much about her, he could bury her right now. IF he grew some bollocks & acted like a REAL man, he would do something about how J & B are being treated & kept away from their daddy. HE know's the truth & it's disgusting the like's of him & her enabling family are doing absolutely NOTHING to protect those kids. Instead they are ALL protecting her & allowing her cruelty & arrogant behaviour to continue without consequences.
With regard to SS supposedly being there yesterday, we don't know that's true. Would she admit that? IF someone from authorities was there, would she be ranting on TT & carrying on having her hair done, with the kids making her a cuppa etc? Sounds a bit odd. I do know they're involved, but clearly not enough to get the kids back to Kieran. All I hope is that they DID do a random visit, maybe reported about Bunny burning herself etc. 🙏
She's a compulsive liar as we know & everything is 'smoke & mirrors' with her. We are all patiently waiting for something to happen that will bring her to her knee's finally, yet all seem's too quiet, sadly(n)
If SS weren't there, proves what a liar she is, someone only needs to show them the video, what a random thing to say to bite back at a 'troll'. I'm sure if they interview Junior, he's not going to confirm he lives with her and where is his bedroom. 🤷‍♀️
These TT lives are gold.
Moaning about Harvey, how tired she was while he was there, she does sound quite relieved when he's gone, moans at him all through the lives too. But hey, she's a great mum to Harvey. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
If SS weren't there, proves what a liar she is, someone only needs to show them the video, what a random thing to say to bite back at a 'troll'. I'm sure if they interview Junior, he's not going to confirm he lives with her and where is his bedroom. 🤷‍♀️
These TT lives are gold.
Moaning about Harvey, how tired she was while he was there, she does sound quite relieved when he's gone, moans at him all through the lives too. But hey, she's a great mum to Harvey. :rolleyes:
IF what she said is true (and it probably is). Harvey is a very aggressive & angry young man. He could do just about anything, thrashing out. I've seen it myself. Now he's older & A LOT bigger, very dangerous to be around. Maybe she winds him up too, making it much worse. She does provoke him. So, IF, she has a rental property, it wouldn't be long before H destroyed it. This is why, Crawl won't allow him at his house. I think KFP see's H as a liability now. She will still use him for £££ when she can, but that's it. Sadly, the mannerism's, swearing & behaviour with Harvey is there for life. I am sure, IF he had had a sole carer from day one, who was a constant in his life, showing him wrong from right, potty training him, teaching him skills & cooking him proper food, all would be very different. Instead he was palmed off to whoever was around to look after him. Unqualified people like the groom, cleaners, house keeper's & her friends, no consistency. He should have had a Professional, medically trained carer. AFP paid HUGE amount of money to turn up & give medication (when she could) & later sit in a car with a paid driver seeing him to school & back. WOW, did very little for such huge ££££. Pretty sure, Dwight agreed the cash, thinking AFP was looking after his son. Shameless family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
IF what she said is true (and it probably is). Harvey is a very aggressive & angry young man. He could do just about anything, thrashing out. I've seen it myself. Now he's older & A LOT bigger, very dangerous to be around. Maybe she winds him up too, making it much worse. She does provoke him. So, IF, she has a rental property, it wouldn't be long before H destroyed it. This is why, Crawl won't allow him at his house. I think KFP see's H as a liability now. She will still use him for £££ when she can, but that's it. Sadly, the mannerism's, swearing & behaviour with Harvey is there for life. I am sure, IF he had had a sole carer from day one, who was a constant in his life, showing him wrong from right, potty training him, teaching him skills & cooking him proper food, all would be very different. Instead he was palmed off to whoever was around to look after him. Unqualified people like the groom, cleaners, house keeper's & her friends, no consistency. He should have had a Professional, medically trained carer. AFP paid HUGE amount of money to turn up & give medication (when she could) & later sit in a car with a paid driver seeing him to school & back. WOW, did very little for such huge ££££. Pretty sure, Dwight agreed the cash, thinking AFP was looking after his son. Shameless family.
Amy the enabler said in an interview that Dwight payed her money to look after H because he didn't trust skank with it but all Dwight did was give money to a bigger bleep than skank so she could sit on her arse neglect H and buy designer clobber, cars and houses with the money. Amy and Mr PP have lived off H's money while squirreling away their retirement fund because there's no way a fencer could afford the things they have and Amy the enabler hasn't had a job in years since H was born. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Where she says "I don't know why I do it", she obviously has no conception of addiction. She does it because vape liquid contains nicotine which is highly addictive. She really is as thick as two short (or even really, really long) planks...!

She said: "I am going to stop it because I don’t know why I do it. It’s this new social thing where everyone vapes.
"I don’t normally [like to] be a follower, I am usually a leader. Do you know what it is, they smell nice.
“I like the way it just comes out, if you take it in and swirl your tongue around you really get the taste."

• Haha
  • Sick
Where she says "I don't know why I do it", she obviously has no conception of addiction. She does it because vape liquid contains nicotine which is highly addictive. She really is as thick as two short (or even really, really long) planks...!

She said: "I am going to stop it because I don’t know why I do it. It’s this new social thing where everyone vapes.
"I don’t normally [like to] be a follower, I am usually a leader. Do you know what it is, they smell nice.
“I like the way it just comes out, if you take it in and swirl your tongue around you really get the taste."

She's been seen with a vape since the Priory crash visit
1698220030373.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Already spilt toothpaste down this morning's top!

Hair looks nice :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:😬

'Used' to wear her airboots.

• Haha
  • Sick
Just watched 5 minutes of TT. She actually seems quite normal to me today, not wired or manic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched 5 minutes of TT. She actually seems quite normal to me today, not wired or manic
Give her time - she's just warming up! She starts off nice to reel those numbers in before she lets loose with the crazy stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.