Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good observation. She is nuts, Jnr is never there at the MM. Hasn't been for years. She's just repeating the reality she wants to be true when it clearly isn't!
P only seems to stay 1/2 eves a week. J’s room never ever got done as he didn’t want to stay there. Where on earth is crawly crawl? Why would he be staying away?

Reactions: 24
Would a SW call on her unannounced or to check on kids at this time of night
Possibly if they were on child protection plans but highly unlikely for any other reason. I mean I’ve been on some very chaotic home visits but that kind of behaviour from a parent during a visit, I’m not sure…

ETA but then this is Katie Price so she probably would behave like that with a SW there…

If there was a SW there for the purpose of a section 7 report from CAFCASS or the council it would unlikely be at that time or unannounced but not impossible. If that is the case then wow what a tit show and if the SW has any sense they would be recommending the children are returned to their dad asap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Would a SW drop in unannounced?
it would be strange to have hair done plus on TT when you are expecting SW
and ask your child to make tea in front of said SW?

plusexpecting them to wait to be fed while you get your rats tails updated and sell fire hazardous clothes ?

Reactions: 32
She wasn’t going out with SB 6 years ago and he has recorded evidence that he covered for her at family things as right out her own mouth she was on the coke . Couldn't lie straight in bed
So true. She also flipped the car while high, but they dropped the drugs charge, still find that ridiculous, and there is no way these drunk/high lives are just her ‘medication’….she’s flying on them, that one when she stumbled round the house and went to get the RSPCA certificate and never came back….❄❄❄❄❄ The Recording Studio where SB left her ❄❄❄❄❄❄…..she’s just an out and out denier of heavy ❄ use, it’s clear to see, such a LIAR

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Skank seems to be denying a lot lately she's not on ❄ and has been taking blood test, now what if this isn't anything to do DVLA and getting her licence back but to stop any rumours or stories hitting the public domain that now all the investigations into Kieran have now finished the custody hearings are progressing and because of skanks recent live tiktok behaviour she's the one that is now in the spotlight and having to prove she is a fit mother. I'm thinking kids removed on a permanent basis or joint custody back to Kieran week days and skank maybe weekends or supervised again. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Skank seems to be denying a lot lately she's not on ❄ and has been taking blood test, now what if this isn't anything to do DVLA and getting her licence back but to stop any rumours or stories hitting the public domain that now all the investigations into Kieran have now finished the custody hearings are progressing and because of skanks recent live tiktok behaviour she's the one that is now in the spotlight and having to prove she is a fit mother. I'm thinking kids removed on a permanent basis or joint custody back to Kieran week days and skank maybe weekends or supervised again. 🤔
What has she done that means she has to have SS drop in and do checks or meet with her? Was it the drunk drive charge? Or was it J not bn at school or complaints for K re their care? When did SS start being involved!

Reactions: 17
What has she done that means she has to have SS drop in and do checks or meet with her? Was it the drunk drive charge? Or was it J not bn at school or complaints for K re their care? When did SS start being involved!
They’ve been involved a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It was the fact that the kids have been under the SS and she lost them years ago but she had some time with them then decided that she would keep them and not let KH see them

Reactions: 23
Yes and what’s with the unfollowing of P and J?
It’s all very odd!!
Maybe they are taking a stand against him? Wasn't P mad at him on the night KFP was drugged up on TT? I got the feeling P blamed him for letting her go live and doing nothing. I can't remember the last time I saw Junior anywhere near SB - he's more for his dad.

Reactions: 28
They’ve been involved a long time.
They asked Mr PP & AFP if they would take J & B in. They said they couldn’t full time, but would help with child care. Not going to be able to, when they move to IOW though, will they? So the know it’s a short term fix. They’ve never been interested in the kids before. Crafty bastards.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.