Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her latest vid with Harvey shes selling her own scented bath bombs on her website

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF are the Guardian interviewing her again, bet it’s that bloody dreadful suck-ass bloke interviewing her, but why so soon after the last puff piece 🤷🏽‍♀️
Why indeed! I'm sure their readership will be thrilled.....................
---
Someone said in the comments she looks after 2 kids and not 5 that’s when she got rattled and said she had a social worker there now in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️
Probably her mate Rosie - the Tame Social Worker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IF a social worker was at Pricey Towers i don't think it was a planned visit (drop in at tea time to see if kids are ok and being fed) let's hope SS are getting involved and are sending someone to do random checks, could explain the appearance of rivita the cleaner all of a sudden and skanks reluctance to spend any time in Essex i can't see sink boy being happy with anyone looking into the living arrangements when skanks staying at his during the week. 🤔

Reactions: 36
Might a social worker end up being there at weird hours if she has never been in or she's been hiding at Cole's?

The Family court will probably want interviews with both parents.

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 18.39.43.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 18.39.34.png

Well that was a new load of nuts wasn’t it, now a social worker watching her talk absolute💩 and blatant lies, WTF….she does not have 5 kids living with her, why is she constantly saying that, f*cking nutter, how does she still have B & J, she’s a bloody massive danger to them if you ask me 😔
She has a mate who's a SW. Did she say they were there working?

Reactions: 22
I believe Social workers can make unannounced visits when children subject to child protection conditions

Maybe tonight this is what happened jist as she was starting her Live ? And she was told about it and swiftly tried to get off TikTok by being blasé about it whilst SW was waiting and prob being made tea by one of the kids ! Number 1 fail right there !

3. Unannounced Visits

To ensure that a full and comprehensive assessment of the child subject to child protection enquires or a Child Protection Plan it is necessary to see the child in as many different circumstances as possible. Unannounced visits offer the Social Worker the opportunity to see the child and the carers without the pre- planning processes that may have occurred prior to a planned or expected visit. This will provide a balanced perspective of the quality of life for the child in the home.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For real? What Social worker would be there while she is having hair done and on TT? Or am I being naive?
ETA: naive!! Can't believe I even considered that!! 😂 😂
Teehee, maybe it was an impromptu visit from SS!
---
She’s gone said she had a meeting then had to do podcast at 7pm but would be back later for a chat
Also be back at 8am Tomorow with jeyda
---
Ahh all makes sense now all the repetitive “I’ve been cooking spaghetti Bol for kids” BS is for the benefit of the social worker
Probably has the microwave packaging in the bin! So, Spag Bol for lunch then a curry for supper? I don't think 2 x cooked meals a day are that healthy and I doubt there'll be any fresh veg around. The curry will be a Takeaway anyway. I bet the MM gates are open for the delivery - be careful, Loona :eek:
---
There was somebody there in the background as she commented that they had spilled tea on themselves, would a SW be visiting for a meeting at this time of night it’s not like she works a 9-5 is it and can’t only fit them in after work?
I believe that SS can turn up unannouced up till 20.00, and more recently 21.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Well she doesn't even remember her own kids birthdays, so what change has Jeyda got? 😅. She is in cloud cuckoo land - still thinks she looks after 5 children, when two of them don't even live with her!
The constant single mum of 5 comments started when it was announced Emily was pregnant - with Petes 5th child .... she is obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Surprised the Guardian went back after she slated them for not having a budget to do her hair, make up and styling last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The constant single mum of 5 comments started when it was announced Emily was pregnant - with Petes 5th child .... she is obsessed
Good observation. She is nuts, Jnr is never there at the MM. Hasn't been for years. She's just repeating the reality she wants to be true when it clearly isn't!

Reactions: 40
Roaring at tank to go out for a wee hope the gates closed
---
How many times is she telling us she’s cooked spaghetti bolognese for the kids lunch? Is this because people are mentioning bunny is doing all the cooking hmmm
she probably heated up the spag Bol that bunny made last week lol

• Haha
The Guardian again as well, WTF are they doing, she is not anywhere near what their readership are interested in, I just don’t get why they are back again.
No new exciting tit to discuss 🤷‍♀️. Maybe just maybe they want to rematch to correct her blatant inconsistencies and lies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.