Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that about a social worker in the kitchen and she woukd back up she has all 5 kids living with her….WTF 🤷🏽‍♀️
OMG she is absolutely off her trolley! Junior does not for starters, P only sometimes and Harvey only when home from college!:eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Says she has a meeting now but will be back later is this with the social worker ? How professional SW sitting there whilst she’s having her hair done?
I’m a SW and I really cannot see that happening in a million years 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She’s gone said she had a meeting then had to do podcast at 7pm but would be back later for a chat
Also be back at 8am Tomorow with jeyda
---
Ahh all makes sense now all the repetitive “I’ve been cooking spaghetti Bol for kids” BS is for the benefit of the social worker

Reactions: 31
Someone said in the comments she looks after 2 kids and not 5 that’s when she got rattled and said she had a social worker there now in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️
That seems like it’s the TRUTH. That’s probably why she was rattled. Not used to truths being told to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well that was a new load of nuts wasn’t it, now a social worker watching her talk absolute💩 and blatant lies, WTF….she does not have 5 kids living with her, why is she constantly saying that, f*cking nutter, how does she still have B & J, she’s a bloody massive danger to them if you ask me 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Would a SW drop in unannounced?
it would be strange to have hair done plus on TT when you are expecting SW

Well that was a new load of nuts wasn’t it, now a social worker watching her talk absolute💩 and blatant lies, WTF….she does not have 5 kids living with her, why is she constantly saying that, f*cking nutter, how does she still have B & J, she’s a bloody massive danger to them if you ask me 😔
Maybe something is being done, finally?
What an odd hour of the day for someone from Social to be over and checking on her. I hope that’s a good sign.
I can’t imagine being the SW sitting and listening to her nonsense. No wonder she is rattled today

Reactions: 38
The Guardian again as well, WTF are they doing, she is not anywhere near what their readership are interested in, I just don’t get why they are back again.

Reactions: 29
Sandwich short of a picnic - absolutely bonkers!! 😂 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There was somebody there in the background as she commented that they had spilled tea on themselves, would a SW be visiting for a meeting at this time of night it’s not like she works a 9-5 is it and can’t only fit them in after work?

Reactions: 28
Maybe something is being done, finally?
What an odd hour of the day for someone from Social to be over and checking on her. I hope that’s a good sign.
I can’t imagine being the SW sitting and listening to her nonsense. No wonder she is rattled today
I don't think there is one there to be honest! Load of hogwash because she is rattled! A SW on here just said it wouldn't happen.

I don't think there is one there to be honest! Load of hogwash because she is rattled! A SW on here just said it wouldn't happen.
I took it to mean that the SW wouldn’t have put up with the “live” and hair doing, while she was having her visit.
I misunderstood 😵💫

Reactions: 19
There was somebody there in the background as she commented that they had spilled tea on themselves, would a SW be visiting for a meeting at this time of night it’s not like she works a 9-5 is it and can’t only fit them in after work?
Would they tolerate her being on SM and spouting her rubbish? If there is they need to take the kids away with them!!
---
I took it to mean that the SW wouldn’t have put up with the “live” and hair doing, while she was having her visit.
I misunderstood 😵💫
Ooh I take your point! I wasn't being funny towards you - the hogwash was aimed at her! Sorry if that came across wrong!

Reactions: 20
It could be an Early Help Worker who do drop in unannounced. She’s thick enough to not know the difference. However knowing her it’ll be a crock of shite as usual

Reactions: 33
Would they tolerate her being on SM and spouting her rubbish? If there is they need to take the kids away with them!!
---

Ooh I take your point! I wasn't being funny towards you - the hogwash was aimed at her! Sorry if that came across wrong!
Nooooo-totally don’t worry. We are fine. I just realised that I may have been confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.