Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Thought skank had just had extensions put in on Saturday or was that a wig she was advertising. 🤔🥴 Just looked said new set on its way. 🤣

Reactions: 14

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yes but the GC has lost 3 stone ya know!!! I think she meant 3 stones from a ring cos she still looks the fucking same
Gemz luvs a pasty or ten - best watch out Pastymuncher!! :ROFLMAO:
---
Go read Edens wiki , she may have 3mill followers but she's not well liked anymore, most were children , she's very manipulative and says things but denies saying them even though there are screen recordings of her .
---

Her thread is hilarious
She sounds absolutely IDEAL as skank's Noo BFF then! A match made in hell for each other :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
So looks like CW and Princess were missing last night
And looks like the Channel 4 filming is something to do with Harvey ( that’s why he is home)

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’ve just been reading an article by Liz Jones, and she said when she went bankrupt the insolvency lawyers have to be paid upfront. As they are not allowed to be added to your list of creditors. Maybe this is why Skanky doesn’t seem to have representation.
Could be................................. add to that the fact they'll know she's a worthless waste of space and a totally lost cause :ROFLMAO:

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Isn’t she required to retake her maths GCSE too?
Not if not staying in education. I do think she is at college but saying she isn't to pacify Skank. Most college courses are only 3 days a week and not even all day

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So is this the beginning of the tide turning where Peter finally gets His Side of the Nightmare out rather than her Poor MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE version?
I do hope so :)
---

Oh yes and it'll also deter buyers by having a sitting tenant in the dump.
---

Refurbishing the Rat's Nest eh? :ROFLMAO:
---

How true is that statement eh? Jett goes off-duty at midnight and in comes Bunty to start the egg sandwiches, pancakes and tea routine to keep Mummy happy.
Why is skank bothering getting someone in to sweep the chimney when she could stuff these two up the flue instead? :mad:

BTW theres absolutely NOTHING about the skank in the Sun today, not even old, regurgitated rubbish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Saying that they've put up a load of rubbish lifted from yesterday's shitshow collection, including the one about SB strutting off again and fans fretting that "Isss awwwllll OVA innit!"

• Haha

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Whatever must these people think they're doing? Up close next to her, must be laughable. Seeing the glued on wig, lumpy, inside out hare lip. Yacht varnished looking eyebrows & those huge tits. Teeth that you could see from the Space Station. She look's a freak. How anyone would want to do a collaboration with this bankrupt, just totally amazes me.
Jimmy Saville must have looks a sight close up as well (another “much loved” nutter).
I can only assume people are fascinated by celebs who appear eccentric and think endorsing them will bring more exposure to their brand……

……. as well as an eau de JYY pong!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
She said kids are on half term. The filter keeps slipping: the bath stuff actually (IMO) looks quite nice but she doesn’t know how to sell.

Reactions: 13