Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
we still have her and Jett seeing Ghosts so that narrative is still being used.
Oh yes indeedy. "We'ze 'ad ter move aht beycors o' Jett an' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's Mentawl 'Elf."
That'll be the one for sure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
And he would later need so much skin to be removed. That would be another BIG surgery. Removing all that skin is no joke. A friend had it done and I still can’t get over how many stitches and how much healing time it was.
Yes my DiL will go for her surgery next year. They held off on it because she's just had a baby so they will sort her out when her body has forgiven her for that!

• Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
This is the part I find so difficult about Sophie.... Sometimes I'd agree with Pepe, especially on some points like brands etc....

But when it comes to the kids.... It really does seem like she lets them down, obviously not her own but J&B. And like you Janet I really struggle with that.

It's incredibly difficult to see how B&J are being treated and what they are seemingly missing out on with K&M.

Part of me think as their Aunt Sophie should be doing more, but then part of me also realises we don't know everything that goes on behind closed doors. Sophie lives far away from KP, has a small flat, her job, her own son.... She definitely isn't in a position to take on J&B.

That recent Guardian interview with Sophie on Zoom is telling, they don't trust KP, but why the family isn't doing more to protect B&J is perplexing and really really sad.

I can only assume that B&J aren't on a child protection plan and if KP isn't engaging as she should be, then the SW's role becomes harder and courts become involved which takes more time.
It's possible that whilst making the allegations about KH, KP engaged with SW's or their team and now she's stopped the allegations, perhaps she's stopped engaging. The to-ing and fro-ing between Sussex and Essex won't help the situation and actually aids her in not engaging.

P.s I'm now a vippy 🌟
Congratulations on being VIP!💃🌟🏆

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
How she’s never developed sepsis with all these procedures I’ll never know.
She's never had full-blown sepsis, but some of her surgery wounds have turned rancid, stinking and septic due to her negligent aftercare.
---
Ok. I’m going to say it. Don’t go giving me abuse for it. I’m an old(ish) lady.

Her lips look like old lady fanny flaps.

I’ll go back to lurking 🤣
Yup - #unshaved!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lunagooner

VIP Member
theres something about the cleaner that is disturbing me ( not in a bad way ), the way she was back and forth in front of the camera and skanky had to block her out, there was a bit of arragance about it, as if she had a right to be there, she was also wearing a pandora type silver bracelet, complete with charms, who wears jewellery like that when they got to clean a tip ? does anyone think she may be security of some kind, regarding the house ? some thing dont sit right, im sure skanky would have said something to her or even sacked her if she could. perhaps she paid to be there even and thats why skanky had money for oil and never said anything to her about being in front of the camera. God knows whats going on in that house.
Lol maybe she's the new owner and just letting KFP film from there to keep up the bullshit

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
I used to source my own extensions online ... £20-40 ... dark hair is better quality than blonde because it's the natural colour (that's what virgin means) ... the higher end salons source very very good quality hair and there is a difference... Kipper is floating around getting freebie from the arse end of the market
---

Yeah ... she is trying to hang onto it ... she will be bombarding Ch4 promising its all clean this time please do MM3 ...
KP said she is starting filming MM3 in January

• Angry
  • Sick