Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
You do realise the majority of single parents, actually you are meaning mums do actually work?? I find that quite insulting
---
Slimi and lineker are in Dublin, wonder if sinkboy is there too??
They don’t follow each other anymore …. Must have had a falling out a while ago !

• Wow
Reactions: 12

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Nothing of her shape in these pictures makes sense, huge arse, box shaped body, comedy norks, and those bloody awful trousers, about as seksiy as a tin of corned beef.
... Not to mention the colour of her ghastly complexion. I wonder what our utterly fantastic
@Pom Bear would make of it ?
Oops think KP's had a nasty accident
Oh Lordy ~ I read your comment as Pasty accident 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lunagooner

VIP Member
We have all heard the term 'priced to sell' ... well the MM is in no fit state to rent out and has been over priced to put prospective renters off ... I think its been a ploy of hers to try and keep it & have an excuse to live in a rental by pretending to try and let the property out
According to that windows price checker thingy it told me i had the best price for the MM when i looked at the listing:LOL:

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I'm sure someone said Edams mate that was at Pricey Towers with her was her sister, so if skank tries to rub her out let's hope there's fireworks. But it won't be long before their two egos collide both skank and Edam have the same personalities. Let the good times roll.🤣
yas is edams sister

Reactions: 11