Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
From years ago, NOTHING has changed

Then she does her little rant on instagram about what is appropriate to be said/done in front of young children (not on my watch) but still has blistering, expletive rows in front of the kids, gets undressed in front of them while allowing another woman to touch her massive tits, yet this is all OK? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🚩🚩🚩 And she’s still a great mother to Harvey 🙄🙄🙄
Typical narc rule - 'do as I say no as I do'. Rules do not apply to her. I would say she is brain dead but the she would need a brain in the first place for that to happen. I mean who else does the same thing over and over and expects different results?
---
Have we ever read or heard from Princess that she has decided not to go to college or
has it purely been said by KFP during one of her ranty TT's?
I am not honest to be sure! I have not heard her say anything when she is with KFP (but that could just be me).

Reactions: 15

phoebec90

Hopefully a very valid question. Has anyone considered that Dwight knew she was drinking and drugging during pregnancy and therefore knew Harvey could have been a product of her own making? Hence the no contact?

Well unlike skanky Alves has plenty of money so doubtless he actually gets paid, plus I bet Alves takes far better care of it as well.
I dont think she has. More smoke and mirrors . If loaded why do only fans , Although I think maybe earns more on OF from the fetish mob

Last edited:

shizzler

VIP Member
28 quid for those granny jumpers. Might I add that most grannies wouldn’t be seen dead in em. I’d love to see actual pics of her customers.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
100% virgin hair, is that hair from virgins (asking for a friend) if so shes getting more like that horror tale of the countess who bathed in virgins blood to maintain her youth....mmmm where did they find these virgins that had their hair ripped out ,just so skanky dont have to wear a wig, or do they mean virgin, as in 100% pure real hair ?
If they use virgin's hair to create these rat's tails then it explains why skank's own barnet is like a Brillo pad dunnit? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I like Sophie. I think she is a grafter not a grifter. Now she has her child I think she is trying even harder to carve a path for herself. Her sister has definitely destroyed her roadmap though. If I were a big company or a well known brand, Sophie’s connection to Katie would make me think twice. She should have made a leap in her own thing. Pushing the mum narrative, because she is definately a good mum. But since the appearof Carl Woods and I’d say Rhymi too in Katie’s life, everyone close, instead of doing an intervention, have pretty much let her down. Left her spiralling in this crazy debt soup, surrounded by users. And when the forensic accounting and the tax people go to work on Price, they will go to work on all the members of that families bank accounts. All public.

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
I used to take drugs. I would definitely say coke or some type of amphetamine. All this shouting is a new thing. She didn't do it when she was filming with Pete.
American’s used to use coke & speed , they call it a speed ball I think this is what skanky’s probably using now for a prolonged high 🤪

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Looks like a while ago
must be ... legs are not covered in hideous tats ...
oh, and since when is this a 'revelation' or a 'bomshell' ... there have been loads of bullshit stories about her trying for a baby with carol, pretending to be pregnant, parading around fertility clinics, lies about a tv show on her surrogacy journey, most recently the Disney woman saying no to being her surrogate ..

Katie Price shares bombshell revelation days after Peter and Emily Andre reveal they're expecting baby number three | Daily Mail Online

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure that's why he went into a residential place. I wish I could remember the article or interview but KP said that the kids were scared of him and being as big and strong as he is, she couldn't be sure that he wouldn't accidentally hurt them one day. Bunny was asked by the interviewer what she did when he got angry and she said that she ran upstairs and hid away in her room.
2019 skank put H into care or as she likes to call it residential college.
Screenshot_20231019-153346~2.png
Screenshot_20231019-153435~2.png

• Angry