Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I don't understand why channels are giving Harvey airtime? Who is watching this shit?! He is neither cute nor funny or even likeable at the stage. Why can't she just let the lad live and grow (within himself, he's big enough) on his own away from cameras.
I don't understand it either

Reactions: 13

tracey3871

VIP Member
Now she is due to start filming with Princess in November 🤷‍♀️
monkey tennis - promising Princess a tv show, nothing will materialise ... except a self initiated vanity project on Tackytok / OF or Youtube
---
Big Question here - Will Rita be expecting to be paid for her hard work at the shithole??
(I am invested here for obvious reasons - we Ritas must stick together!) (y)
Maybe she is there to give out parking tickets to kipper ....

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Tidying up my Ipad video files earlier, I found this from last night, oh my, missed this, Crawl really isn’t around, here she is saying Jeyda is sharing her bed again….SadBoy has done a runner….for now 😁

****Featuring a surly looking Mrs Danvers 😱*****

View attachment 2522041
Mrs D is like something from a scary film where the Beast is lurking in the undergrowth waiting to pounce. God help skank if she messes the place up with all her JYY crap strewn everywhere :ROFLMAO:
---
I've done some catching up I'm on page 24 and made a new pic 😀 xx

Katie and Cole...teef swap 😄😄 x

View attachment 2522334
TBH thats an improvement on both parts

• Haha
  • Heart

The dog's doodah

P was asking her when she will be finished as she needs to go get food. K said something about the co op has shut down but here is another one they can go to! Is she back driving then?
She lives between two co-op's, the one in Ashington is currently closed for a refurb.

Reactions: 12