Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Behind the scenes of what exactly? Behind the scenes of your boring life?
Do you think some film company has done something about Amy’s transplant?
KP did say she was filming things
1 looks like it was with Harvey
2 she was seen filming with some old man ( we think it was the murderers interview ) not that it’s been seen
So her filming is just odd bits

Reactions: 17
I haven't had much experience of people on coke or heroin.
Does Skank have the characteristics of someone using them / dependent on them?
Just wondering what people with experience of this think. Are there obvious signs? Mannerisms?
I don't doubt she is, I am just curious how to spot it apart from the wild empty eyes and erratic behaviour. Oh and the nose that seems to change shape weekly.
Heavy coke users after a long time (in my experience) went a bit mental…they were constantly paranoid, and making tit up but fully believing it…it fried their brains!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Stan Butler yep I don’t know why I put Copeland name 🤣years ago I worked in Farnborough Hants,that’s where Copeland came from,few peeps I worked knew him and said he was a nasty bastard.
i told my husband that that guy off " the police" had died, i thought it was stewert copeland and his name was dave for some reason :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't had much experience of people on coke or heroin.
Does Skank have the characteristics of someone using them / dependent on them?
Just wondering what people with experience of this think. Are there obvious signs? Mannerisms?
I don't doubt she is, I am just curious how to spot it apart from the wild empty eyes and erratic behaviour. Oh and the nose that seems to change shape weekly.
I used to take drugs. I would definitely say coke or some type of amphetamine. All this shouting is a new thing. She didn't do it when she was filming with Pete.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So in the press today, a man in his 30's has been arrested and bailed for the fire at car park at Luton Airport. It is said that the man had a car at the car park at the time!! There was a black range rover there ... SB is in his 30's;). You can see where I am going with this can't you? Unlikely but what if?Mystery of the missing range rover resolved ( and the currently missing SB!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Do you think some film company has done something about Amy’s transplant?
KP did say she was filming things
1 looks like it was with Harvey
2 she was seen filming with some old man ( we think it was the murderers interview ) not that it’s been seen
So her filming is just odd bits
Her "filming" means SB or Edna using their phones. Its not some huge production company following her every move nor even that tin-pot lot who made that crappy Shack rubbish - its SB or Edna with phones and nothing else :)
---
Heavy coke users after a long time (in my experience) went a bit mental…they were constantly paranoid, and making tit up but fully believing it…it fried their brains!
One that we knew was convinced hedgehogs were after him but not ordinary hedgehogs though because his Killer Hedgehogs had tentacles :ROFLMAO:
Need I add that his habit did kill him because he refused to accept he was dicing with Death?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So in the press today, a man in his 30's has been arrested and bailed for the fire at car park at Luton Airport. It is said that the man had a car at the car park at the time!! There was a black range rover there ... SB is in his 30's;). You can see where I am going with this can't you? Unlikely but what if?Mystery of the missing range rover resolved ( and the currently missing SB!)
🤣🤣 I thought exactly the same when I just read about it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
whys granny AFP sitting on a cushion, wtf is wrong with her lumpy hand and where are her teeth ?
Her Farmers are playing up?
Either that or its a precautionary measure seeing as she's in the "company" of the Chief Pain-in-the-arse - the Skankasaurus (old wonky knockers).

Do you suppose if you yank one of skanky's norks upwards the other one drops down at the same time, like they are on the same string?
Does old Norf an' Saaaaarrrrf knockers not realise Phil and Grant at going in different directions again? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn't it bother her that one boob hangs so noticeably lower than the other? Is Grant trying to escape?
View attachment 2526680
Grant is always trying to escape. ALWAYS! It's like prisoners of war in WW11 trying to get back to Blighty, it's Grant's duty to escape the monstrosity and get back to Eastenders. He's done all those risky assignments before with gangs and soldiers in Afghanistan but this last one, being strapped to Skanky is really too much. He's had enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Funnily enough I thought exactly the same

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her Farmers are playing up?
Either that or its a precautionary measure seeing as she's in the "company" of the Chief Pain-in-the-arse - the Skankasaurus (old wonky knockers).

Do you suppose if you yank one of skanky's norks upwards the other one drops down at the same time, like they are on the same string?
Does old Norf an' Saaaaarrrrf knockers not realise Phil and Grant at going in different directions again? :ROFLMAO:
I think they do and there's a swanny whistle sound effect when it happens. 😆😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I used to take drugs. I would definitely say coke or some type of amphetamine. All this shouting is a new thing. She didn't do it when she was filming with Pete.
American’s used to use coke & speed , they call it a speed ball I think this is what skanky’s probably using now for a prolonged high 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.