Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edna has an advertising deal with Simba, look at her sausage fingers🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231023-012806_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231023-012847_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Edna the cryptic enabler,,, why is she reading a book called 'the whip hand' about a spy that gets dragged back into their old ways. Is she trying to tell people skanks back to her Jordan days of drink and sniff. 🤣
Screenshot_20231023-141913.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She only had her last lot of extensions in the middle of August, surely they should last longer than 2 months?!!!!

Reactions: 34
Thought skank had just had extensions put in on Saturday or was that a wig she was advertising. 🤔🥴 Just looked said new set on its way. 🤣

Reactions: 14
She only had her last lot of extensions in the middle of August, surely they should last longer than 2 months?!!!!
I don't know much about them but I am guessing either she does not look after them very well or doesn't know how to!:rolleyes:😅

Reactions: 19
I don't know much about them but I am guessing either she does not look after them very well or doesn't know how to!:rolleyes:😅
When skank got her set of extensions before the company that supplied them said they would last year's with proper care skanks lasts an average of 4-8 weeks because she's a dirty unwashed minging bleep. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Kipper has already acknowledged that she can't/won't floss her teeth. Bet there's bits of asparagus in that inflated, baboon-arse, foul and fetid sewer gob of hers.
She needs to be using a water pik with those or she will be needing to replace them as the gums will inflame and shrink even worse. Prob why she had the very expensive ones replaced . But eventually she is going to have to have implants as the more you redo them the more tooth is list so you go from veneers a couple of times then the crowns and each time they take more tooth in prepping them . She is a fanny. Always chasing the instant gratification never thinking of consequences. Well you reap what you sow and her harvest is due

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.