Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P

I'm now expert, but should lips really be messed with that frequently? I thought it was every 6 months or so? It's not that long ago since she last had them done. How the duck can she pretend to be needle phobic after this? What a piss poor load of bullshit
How she’s never developed sepsis with all these procedures I’ll never know.

Reactions: 28
The gums look grey.
She had perfect porcelain teeth before having these monstrosities fitted that she paid 100 grand for. Then she replaces them with freeby cheapo turkey teeth that people pay 2 grand for. Where's the logic in that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
---

What Harvey wants is a mother that cares about him, let's face it he hasn't had one for 21 years.
So very, very true. Like most children of NPD mothers, that’s all they want. Even as adults they think their mum is going to become their mum but sadly, more often than not, it doesn’t happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Ok. I’m going to say it. Don’t go giving me abuse for it. I’m an old(ish) lady.

Her lips look like old lady fanny flaps.

I’ll go back to lurking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Hahaha 😂😂😂😂

I was tempted to write.. her top lip looks like my right flap.. but thought I better not 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Isn’t she required to retake her maths GCSE too?
Not if not staying in education. I do think she is at college but saying she isn't to pacify Skank. Most college courses are only 3 days a week and not even all day

Reactions: 14
Nope, he's def the image of Kieran, as are Bunny and Apollo (Apollo has Michelle's eyes and smile though).
It appears Skanks genes are not than strong thank duck!
Even nature knows she’s just an incubator!
---
Except that skank paid for His 'n Hers Turkey Teef - ol milyunayr bizznissman pays for nuffink in reality.
---

She must hate it that None of her kids look like her 🤣
She’s so delusions she’s probably convinced herself that they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vile video, watch at your own risk ewww!!

View attachment 2525786
wtf would anyone put them selves through that and just to have a mouth like a fanny at the end of it, i dont know about butterfly lips, they are more like labia lips, gross:sick:
---
Vile video, watch at your own risk ewww!!

View attachment 2525786
hey pom, are you anygood at changing videos ? if so, superimpose a wasp or mosquito over it so it looks like its repeatedly stinging her, imagining it, is just so satisying and made it easier to watch;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Those turkey teeth, and her gums are bloody horrendous.
For goodness sake Brush those gums KP.
Kipper has already acknowledged that she can't/won't floss her teeth. Bet there's bits of asparagus in that inflated, baboon-arse, foul and fetid sewer gob of hers.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
How she’s never developed sepsis with all these procedures I’ll never know.
She's never had full-blown sepsis, but some of her surgery wounds have turned rancid, stinking and septic due to her negligent aftercare.
---

Yup - #unshaved!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.