Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what’s happened to the Turkey teeth? They didn’t look like that at first. They literally don’t fit anymore. She might as well have bought a packet of tic tacs and stuck them on. Also I’ve read lots of people who have them have said they’ve had terrible problems with bad breath as it’s hard to keep them clean. Bet hers stinks even worse now.🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
American’s used to use coke & speed , they call it a speed ball I think this is what skanky’s probably using now for a prolonged high 🤪
American here. A speedball is a mix of cocaine and another opiate, generally heroin. Carry on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She needs to be using a water pik with those or she will be needing to replace them as the gums will inflame and shrink even worse. Prob why she had the very expensive ones replaced . But eventually she is going to have to have implants as the more you redo them the more tooth is list so you go from veneers a couple of times then the crowns and each time they take more tooth in prepping them . She is a fanny. Always chasing the instant gratification never thinking of consequences. Well you reap what you sow and her harvest is due
A water pik is the best thing I have ever bought..just having check ups with my dentist now and no need to see the hygienist any more. Saving me loads!

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion:

#Turkey teef and shrunken gums, she's going to film filling her bum

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She only had her last lot of extensions in the middle of August, surely they should last longer than 2 months?!!!!
To be fair to the old boiler that's about right as your hair will have grown around an inch in 2.5 months. Because stands are glued on close to the scalp, if it grows out more than that, things start to tangle and bunch up at the roots and your brush would get caught etc if you bothered to brush them. She doesn't look after them properly or take the break she needs to avoid too much weight pulling on her own hair though.
---
American here. A speedball is a mix of cocaine and another opiate, generally heroin. Carry on.
Yep which is why it's so dangerous, a huge hit of uppers and downers all at once. Blimey!
---
I just had a thought about her possibly taking heroin. We had the 'junkie' fence painting. That word brings heroin users to mind usually. I then thought, would we see track marks on her arms and other places if she was using it? Well we should but she's covered herself in
tattoos. Could this be the reason?

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 16.50.02.png

These two also sound a bit like her....

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 16.50.37.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 16.50.43.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Don’t fancy yours much 🤣🤣🤣
Fatcunt Sophie.🤢
---
To be fair to the old boiler that's about right as your hair will have grown around an inch in 2.5 months. Because stands are glued on close to the scalp, if it grows out more than that, things start to tangle and bunch up at the roots and your brush would get caught etc if you bothered to brush them. She doesn't look after them properly or take the break she needs to avoid too much weight pulling on her own hair though.
---

Yep which is why it's so dangerous, a huge hit of uppers and downers all at once. Blimey!
---
I just had a thought about her possibly taking heroin. We had the 'junkie' fence painting. That word brings heroin users to mind usually. I then thought, would we see track marks on her arms and other places if she was using it? Well we should but she's covered herself in
tattoos. Could this be the reason?

View attachment 2527282

These two also sound a bit like her....

View attachment 2527283

View attachment 2527284
Actually Helena,I’ve wondered that for ages.I don’t think you always have to inject..I’m probably wrong.Or Crack perhaps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She only had her last lot of extensions in the middle of August, surely they should last longer than 2 months?!!!!
But she’s a dirty, lazy pig. Can’t wash or style her own hair. Bet in between her hair stinks. She gets the extensions free, for some unknown reason.😡💩
---
She needs to be using a water pik with those or she will be needing to replace them as the gums will inflame and shrink even worse. Prob why she had the very expensive ones replaced . But eventually she is going to have to have implants as the more you redo them the more tooth is list so you go from veneers a couple of times then the crowns and each time they take more tooth in prepping them . She is a fanny. Always chasing the instant gratification never thinking of consequences. Well you reap what you sow and her harvest is due
You can see the fake veneers don’t fit into the gums. Not sealed. So food etc will get behind them & rot the stumps she’s got left. Yes, you’re correct, she will have to have screw into the jaw replacements👎. Bet her breath smells like a dirty penis😡🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.