Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1698058074238.png

These are International maritime signals - the balls on a rope that are raised and lowered in sequence to send out messages.
One I think quite apt is the one warning of a wreck in the water :ROFLMAO:

The Port of London Authority buildings at Greenwich still have these things on their roof to communicate with shipping

• Haha
Reactions: 17
whys granny AFP sitting on a cushion, wtf is wrong with her lumpy hand and where are her teeth ?
Well you can bet your life AFP didn't pay for anything. EVERYTHING she blags or haggles. . Don't know why/how Lou from LA studio ever got back doing all this free stuff for KFP after the fall out. Very, very odd. If I was Lou I would have told her to F off if she'd contacted me. Not sure how they started speaking again. What a fool. It's not like she'll get any business from advertising the mutant being there. Not a great look. Suppose AFP had to pick her up as she's not LEGALLY allowed to drive?

Reactions: 29
Skank is hardly a glowing appraisal for this butchery business. Actually I think I'd go ANYWHERE apart from that place knowing what they've done with the skank's mush :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
come on the sun Katies nett worth should read MINUS NEARLY 3MILLION NOT LESS THAN A MILLION

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2526861
These are International maritime signals - the balls on a rope that are raised and lowered in sequence to send out messages.
One I think quite apt is the one warning of a wreck in the water :ROFLMAO:

The Port of London Authority buildings at Greenwich still have these things on their roof to communicate with shipping
This is more like KFP
Screenshot 2023-10-23 120428.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well you can bet your life AFP didn't pay for anything. EVERYTHING she blags or haggles. . Don't know why/how Lou from LA studio ever got back doing all this free stuff for KFP after the fall out. Very, very odd. If I was Lou I would have told her to F off if she'd contacted me. Not sure how they started speaking again. What a fool. It's not like she'll get any business from advertising the mutant being there. Not a great look. Suppose AFP had to pick her up as she's not LEGALLY allowed to drive?
The Haggling Hag🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All 16-18 MUST be in some form of education now. Even apprenticeships mean at least one day in college and if you don’t have a pass in English and Maths you’re expected to re-sit until you do pass.
But at present it isn't enforced. Several of my sons friends have chosen to work rather then continue in education, they have not been made to resit maths and english

Reactions: 19
Grant is always trying to escape. ALWAYS! It's like prisoners of war in WW11 trying to get back to Blighty, it's Grant's duty to escape the monstrosity and get back to Eastenders. He's done all those risky assignments before with gangs and soldiers in Afghanistan but this last one, being strapped to Skanky is really too much. He's had enough!
Grant is channeling Steve McQueen in the Great Escape trying to jump over her bra scaffolding

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But at present it isn't enforced. Several of my sons friends have chosen to work rather then continue in education, they have not been made to resit maths and english
Not this again 🫣😉 might be better on a different thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen the trailer for the recent podcast. There’s KP slathering over one of the “for sale” dogs, deflection from the ads and to create the illusion of the loving dog mum 😩

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.