Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of theory work with these 3 year beauty courses Kipper you thick duck, such as anatomy and physiology. P can cope with that fine and she does not need a butchered plastic fuckwit messing that up for her. Hope P and E intervene with this as it will impact P's learning and Kipper will just drag her down.
There are a couple of prestigious private makeup schools. Ones that are long established and turned out many famous makeup artist. Maybe Clare and Peter have steered her in this direction if she’s not wanting a long college course? That’s the only kind of short course that will lead to a career outwith backstreet salons. They are very expensive but KP is “minted” 🤣

Reactions: 17
Not really. There is a photo of Kieran as a kid somewhere. Jett is his spitting image....and Jett and Bunny both look so alike.
If there was any hint Kieran wasn't the kid's dad I think she would have played that card, she would have loved to twist that knife in!
Thats a definite! If she knew J was not Kieron's then that would have been the first evil thing out of it's foul gob the second he slammed the front door at the crappy Shack. "Eeeeeee ain't yors ennyway!"
---
That looks awful *wide eyes* I'm on my desktop lol. That close up. You can see the scars round her nose, the skin is soooo thin on her lips. My gosh, it all looks so painful.
Her lips look like a scrunched up bundle of used cling-film peeled-off something out of the freezer.
Next step they'll be over the paint-rollered eyebrows ready to be blanket-stitched onto her syrup :ROFLMAO:
---
How she’s never developed sepsis with all these procedures I’ll never know.
Thats because she's already the most septic and poisonous creature on the planet - Sea Kraits have nothing on the skank
---
Copeland was the Soho nailbomber Dolly,,, that's another bleep that deserves a very painful death, just googled Courtney "a reformed celebrity gangster" i'll give it a few hours before westrcrack jumps on the bandwagon with a story. 😎🤣View attachment 2525951
Look at him cringeing as it plants a slobber on him :ROFLMAO: Still I suppose thats a story for her to sell now
---
Probably some old man's dentures that was in a box of crap that got donated to the charity shop she was doing her community service at when her Turkey teeth started to fall out and couldn't afford to get them fixed.🤣
Does Bunty use them to crimp pasties??
---
She had perfect porcelain teeth before having these monstrosities fitted that she paid 100 grand for. Then she replaces them with freeby cheapo turkey teeth that people pay 2 grand for. Where's the logic in that?
but they were FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and thats what matters!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You have to diet alongside them. If you haven't lost weight they stop the injections
And he would later need so much skin to be removed. That would be another BIG surgery. Removing all that skin is no joke. A friend had it done and I still can’t get over how many stitches and how much healing time it was.

Reactions: 17
And he would later need so much skin to be removed. That would be another BIG surgery. Removing all that skin is no joke. A friend had it done and I still can’t get over how many stitches and how much healing time it was.
Yes my DiL will go for her surgery next year. They held off on it because she's just had a baby so they will sort her out when her body has forgiven her for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't had much experience of people on coke or heroin.
Does Skank have the characteristics of someone using them / dependent on them?
Just wondering what people with experience of this think. Are there obvious signs? Mannerisms?
I don't doubt she is, I am just curious how to spot it apart from the wild empty eyes and erratic behaviour. Oh and the nose that seems to change shape weekly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes my DiL will go for her surgery next year. They held off on it because she's just had a baby so they will sort her out when her body has forgiven her for that!
There is so much to it!! She has a full “belt” scar all around her. They literallly lifted everything up, cut a bunch off, and sewed it to the top half. It FREAKS ME OUT.
Also. There is just nothing they can do for upper arms. All this technology and surgery stuff and you still have bingo wings unless you don’t mind the “zipper” up the back of them.
sigh.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Be very interesting to see if she mentions the story about her MM being rented out, when quite clearly there was an advert through a reputable estate agents.
Or will she try to claim they made that up, just like someone made a fake account in the baby/horse sitters name and tried to sell her dogs, or posted her equestrian stuff on various Facebook marketplaces, again this Facebook has been running for years, even before F met KP. She just lies more and more and digs herself a bigger hole.

Reactions: 48
Be very interesting to see if she mentions the story about her MM being rented out, when quite clearly there was an advert through a reputable estate agents.
Or will she try to claim they made that up, just like someone made a fake account in the baby/horse sitters name and tried to sell her dogs, or posted her equestrian stuff on various Facebook marketplaces, again this Facebook has been running for years, even before F met KP. She just lies more and more and digs herself a bigger hole.
You just cannot trust that Felicia Dogsbody can you?
I mean skank took her in and gave her a job and after all she's done for the ingrate she goes and tries to sell EVERYTHING from underneath her benefactress, everything from a broken bridle, crusty drawers and her dogs, to EVEN renting her house out from under her? The cheek of it eh? :ROFLMAO:
---
And clearly shows no nipple. Unless it's under her armpit :ROFLMAO:
They're probably up in her hairline by now with extensions attached :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just wondering what people with experience of this think. Are there obvious signs? Mannerisms?
I don't doubt she is, I am just curious how to spot it apart from the wild empty eyes and erratic behaviour. Oh and the nose that seems to change shape weekly.
I've spoken here before about a good friend of mine who got hooked on coke some years back. Got in with the wrong 'high flyer' crowd at work. Ended up losing his job and his house (due to debts) and hit rock bottom. Sorted himself out and been clean for years now, back to the lovely man that I always knew.

The things that remind me of him during that time are firstly the compulsive lies. They look you in the eye and lie. The lies become absolutely ridiculous and easily proved as lies but they don't care. The arrogance is astounding. They seem to have this invincible visions of grandeur air about them.

That's exactly what I've seen from her especially over this last 6 months or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Not if not staying in education. I do think she is at college but saying she isn't to pacify Skank. Most college courses are only 3 days a week and not even all day
All 16-18 MUST be in some form of education now. Even apprenticeships mean at least one day in college and if you don’t have a pass in English and Maths you’re expected to re-sit until you do pass.

Reactions: 22
I've spoken here before about a good friend of mine who got hooked on coke some years back. Got in with the wrong 'high flyer' crowd at work. Ended up losing his job and his house (due to debts) and hit rock bottom. Sorted himself out and been clean for years now, back to the lovely man that I always knew.

The things that remind me of him during that time are firstly the compulsive lies. They look you in the eye and lie. The lies become absolutely ridiculous and easily proved as lies but they don't care. The arrogance is astounding. They seem to have this invincible visions of grandeur air about them.

That's exactly what I've seen from her especially over this last 6 months or so.
Exactly this! Her arrogance is off the scale, she is completely delusional!

Reactions: 25
@Stan Butler yep I don’t know why I put Copeland name 🤣years ago I worked in Farnborough Hants,that’s where Copeland came from,few peeps I worked knew him and said he was a nasty bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Many of the TT lives have deffo shown she is on ❄ The recording studio where SadBoy eventually left her to it is a classic example. She was combining drink and ❄ that night. She had a wine glass in front of her when the camera panned around, but she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️ When she started the live she had recently taken a line, she was extra hyper, very excitable, extremely over confident, way more than normal and talking really fast, sniffing constantly with a very runny nose (that’s a classic sign) slurring and forgetting words. As the initial rush of ❄ wore off she starting slowing down in her behaviour, you could see she had dilated pupils and had that inane grin I’ve seen all too often in ❄ users 😁Eventually she was just sitting there slurring away, giggling, talking absolute 💩 then constantly singing, well shouting. When P phoned SB, reckon P knew she was high as a kite, P was telling SB to stop the live, P knew she was on it big style that night and was making an absolute ass of herself. She has been like that on numerous lives, she’s using heavily if you ask me, though saying that the last couple of lives she has been pretty normal, no signs recently. SB has currently disappeared, perhaps her supply has dried up for now 😁 but she’ll be on it again soon. She’s an addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She can't even stop talking and licking her lips when a needle is being shoved in and out! 😲
Don't think the beautician/deformfier likes her much, not exactly gentle and why post this with the bad witch tune too? Bizarre
She is scared of needles though ......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Makes you wonder though with so many signs and gigantic pointers as to her "habit" the SS still seem to think those children are safe in her company. And as for AFP and Edna enabling the thing to retain it's grip on the children, well they are despicable beyond belief :mad::poop:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.