Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Devil has come to take her soul 👿👿
I think even he has given up on price. She's far too contaminated for ol' Beezlebub's liking to the degree when she turns up at his gate you'll spot him pulling the bar across to stop it getting in because, let's face it, NOBODY wants price do they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just had a look at the Scum's latest collection of old cojones regarding price.
Yes she's "Gushing" again but now she's threatening morons who are messaging Wanky, calling THEM "dogs" FGS! :ROFLMAO:
Pots 'n kettles luvvie ;) LOL

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just seen she’s done the fellas podcast but it’s two hours long and im not sure I can sit through it

Reactions: 9

So SPL has started, love how they don't have in the chat at the start now, as she certainly took over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be profitable for the Sun to print so many articles About her.

Another one of her ex’s got married so she will dragging up their past.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
"this time it's for life" That's as far as I was willing to read, the headline and yes that is Bollocks, utter
and complete..

Now I've dealt with my emails I can now catch up.

Make an entrance??? will she be NAKED??????
I am convinced that they will wear track suits

Talk about taking one for the team , do a bit of research to try and find questions to trip u lot up , get caught up , start going around in circles and think I’m going mad , it’s like , well it is wading through tit , one minute clearblue buys a ring for £10,000 in selfriges , now he’s had a ring designed
and some jeweller values it between £100,000 and £150,0000, read that she’s been friends with clearblue for years then she only met him last year ,
Life threatening injuries in Turkey , but she’s in her casts , filming a family boat trip happy as anything ,
Lie upon lie , upon lie upon lie
If that wedding ever happens I’ll make a prediction,
It’ll involve bleeping balloons
and crushed velvet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do they think they look like 😳😂
Which one is the Milk Tray Man? Is she gonna abseil into the building? Ridiculous couple of toddlers - jeez.

So SPL has started, love how they don't have in the chat at the start now, as she certainly took over.
It hasn't been on yet! Ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's cuddling another puppy which looks the same as Precious. Where the duck has that dog come from??? Kate 'dog murderer' Price at it again... 👿

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.