Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Pom and penguin 🎂🍷

She is now on some obscure Fellas Podcast threatening girls who've contacted Clearblue.

All on video.

She is the biggest troll going. It's quite unbelieveable.
Price also says “she’s never had a one night stand, believe it or not, she’s quite shy”

Plus you can hear Cole in the background when they are talking about people sending messages, “he will hunt them down” all of them think it’s funny, prices voice message and what Cole has said. 🤷‍♀️

Yuk! That Joel “hairdresser” can’t even be bothered to clean he’s finger nails. I take it, personal hygiene isn’t he’s strong point. Disgusting, considering he’ll be touching so called clients hair. 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This none story is pathetic. Did anyone actually see this dm? Was there proof it ever existed? Is it just ANOTHER lie to get her a desperate headline?
If & it's a big IF this dm happened...how is asking him if he's single sooooo bad that it merit's a vile response from that plastic woman? What about her wanting marriage & babies with Zanetti 10 minutes after she met him? Whilst she was married to Kieran? She is bleeping mental 😡

I feel ANOTHER email to Channel Bore coming on. Why are they giving it a platform? She's bleeping told viewers to spend, spend, spend on a credit card & leave debts when you die. She's now bragging about how wonderful bankruptcy is. She's threatening people left right & centre. Every single stupid film they've had the woman make is absolute bullshit. All based on bleeping lies that have poured out of her puss filled gob. She's a bleeping joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Price also says “she’s never had a one night stand, believe it or not, she’s quite shy”

Plus you can hear Cole in the background when they are talking about people sending messages, “he will hunt them down” all of them think it’s funny, prices voice message and what Cole has said. 🤷‍♀️

Yuk! That Joel “hairdresser” can’t even be bothered to clean he’s finger nails. I take it, personal hygiene isn’t he’s strong point. Disgusting, considering he’ll be touching so called clients hair. 🤮
This none story is pathetic. Did anyone actually see this dm? Was there proof it ever existed? Is it just ANOTHER lie to get her a desperate headline?
If & it's a big IF this dm happened...how is asking him if he's single sooooo bad that it merit's a vile response from that plastic woman? What about her wanting marriage & babies with Zanetti 10 minutes after she met him? Whilst she was married to Kieran? She is bleeping mental 😡

I feel ANOTHER email to Channel Bore coming on. Why are they giving it a platform? She's bleeping told viewers to spend, spend, spend on a credit card & leave debts when you die. She's now bragging about how wonderful bankruptcy is. She's threatening people left right & centre. Every single stupid film they've had the woman make is absolute bullshit. All based on bleeping lies that have poured out of her puss filled gob. She's a bleeping joke.
Now she knows what it's like to have a woman text your man, something she has done many times herself. She probably dm'd him herself with the Nokia she has hidden 😉😉

Wasn't Gareth Gates a one night stand 🤔🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday @Pom Bear & @Penguin86
Wishing you both the best day, filled with begged for shite 😘🤪

More boring drivel 😴. Gutted I missed that podcast...said nobody ever 🙄
Still don’t get why when she has made such a fuss about the ring she doesn’t wear it ... oh hang on , silly me , it must be to heavy for those poor arms of hers as we all know she can’t lift anything heavy 😂, that has to be the reason she doesn’t wear it (🤣😂) .
So Cole still has not grasped how to wear a mask correctly yet . And she obviously rushed out as she is still wearing her fluffy slippers 😂
Is Skanky and Wanky on the bleeping Suns payroll? FFS how many bleeping stories about them cunts.☹
I contacted IPSO about how many stories the Sun published about them and questioned if she got payed for each story . They told me they could run as many stories as they liked as long as they were true not made up facts etc . Any proven lie they have to retract hence Valentine’s Day stories . The rest are hard to prove as they need clear cut evidence . So frustrating 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I am wondering how Harvey and Katie are getting along with their new exercise bikes. The comments are open on the bike company IG, I am so tempted to ask if they have plugged them in yet!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Now she knows what it's like to have a woman text your man, something she has done many times herself. She probably dm'd him herself with the Nokia she has hidden 😉😉

Wasn't Gareth Gates a one night stand 🤔🤥🤥
Poor Gareth, I often think of him and the horror he endured at the hands (and minge) of FrankenPrice. 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

I'm not a violent person, but i would love to have a big plank of WOOD and smack it across her plastic face. Only thing is I'm not strong enough to lift WankyWoodyJaffaNuts by his feet by myself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another day, another spending spree Katie....
The only evil spirit in the place is HER:(

Reactions: 12
She is now on some obscure Fellas Podcast threatening girls who've contacted Clearblue.

All on video.

She is the biggest troll going. It's quite unbelieveable.
Which Podcast is this Blue ? Is it possible to forward it to BBC / Channel 4 and other papers . I will do it if it can be done ???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Pom Bear @Penguin86 Happy birthday to you both 😘
Sorry no 🎈 🎈 as I’m saving the helium, but I’ve made a carrot 🍰 and got some 🦴
The choice of music will be her haunting rendition of Hurricane on repeat and you can each have a £10k necklace and 14 pairs of shoes 👟 from Selfridges. There will be a marquee delivered to each of your houses later, filled with flowers and candles and letters spelling out your names, but if you can’t fit that in your gardens, they will build a wooden cabin for you. I’ve ordered some special outfits from her Depop complete with wigs and all the krusties will turn up later one by one in the lampchops for the parties, but then again you could always ban us, as strictly we haven’t been invited. 🤔 We’ve had a whip round and got you a free holiday to Turkey for new teeth, while that is being done they will simultaneously give you a face lift, boob job, Russian lips and bum lift! Face painting complete with filters will available be at the parties.
Just make sure you repeat this each birthday to come in the future....and sell the pictures to OK magazine. Feel free to flog everything afterwards and pocket the cash! 🥳 🍷🍷🍷🥂🍾🍸🍸🍹🍻🧉🥂🍺🍷🍹
I'll just help myself to a few of those delicious cocktails - thank you ;)

Well well - yet another ancient load of pics.

Well when they make a new version of Terrahawks using real people instead of puppets then price will be top of the list for the role of Zelda
View attachment 549701
Wow that scared me witless or something similar 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.