Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Personally I loved his total exclusion of his mother, I feel bad for him, but it was so great, a real silent but loud message!
I think this is what will be hurting her the most RN. If J wanted to mention her, he would have! Regardless of what the ‘advice’ was. Teenagers don’t listen to advice anyway; he also isn’t a stupid lad so would have known that no mention would upset her. The fact he didn’t mention her knowing that says it all really! She will say people have told him things that are wrong but everything is available online for her kids to read and make up their own minds! Articles, videos, tv shows, interviews etcccccc

Reactions: 29
Yes more money is needed sadly Sam tells me 😔 The whole process is just so costly 😞 I know this from personal experience. Every hearing cost my friend £1,000 in legal representation, and it went on for years.

Here's the link if anyone needs it:

Thank you to everyone who has donated 💟
My experience also resulted in about £20k spent on barristers , solicitor, private investigators for a family court case 😲 in the end though it did get sorted and justice prevailed

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God she looks so old! Know many wonen mid 40s all glossy hair, size 12-14, stylish clothes eg satin shirt, coloured blazer and fitted jeans or shaped trousers and heels on a night out. Glowing skin, bit of botox and perhaps teeth whitened, look great

Wtf has happened with her? Looks like she lives in a caravan and wears whatever is on the floor. Hair looks like an 80s wig. Why does she have so many warts around face? Thought they are removable 🤷‍♀️
I think the surgery has aged ger. She looks like a woman in her mid fifties. She looked great before she started messingwith her face

Reactions: 17
I think the surgery has aged ger. She looks like a woman in her mid fifties. She looked great before she started messingwith her face
Don’t shoot me, but I actually saw a pic of her the other day at the 50 shades premiere with K and thought she looked very pretty. That wasn’t that long ago and shows how much work she has had done since. I also noted that she blames men in her life but all the men she has had serious relationships with are now all very happily married/in serious committed relationship ships and have children. She is in and on/off relationship with a guy who seems to be non supportive and not exactly committed!! But the men are the problem?! 🤔😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Her little outburst on TT tonight, aimed at Pete/Claire is exactly what she is doing to Kieran.
#katiepriceisatroll

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Not sure if I have this arse backwards but reading those articles it sounds like last week was just a directions hearing? it was never going to be the full questions types thing, probably why it happened so quickly

Reactions: 19
I thought she got really irate over sexual deviants. She was shouting about Alex from the rooftops and 'helped' that young woman report Kieran...you know, to get her justice.
That flea-bag knows a lot. No opinion on RB Katie?
Oh okay, saving it for her next explosive autobiography then?
---
Just done a couple of smoked haddock fish cakes and chips for my tea and it's stopped raining and the sun's out on the East Yorkshire coast. 😘
Oh apparently skank smells like fish to stay on topic.😎View attachment 2457568
Er; no peas or tartar sauce with that, Stan :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The hearing last week, the public have a right to either be there, or log on to watch. There is no *people who shouldn't be here* She was creating drama to disrupt it, obviously, but is she aware that she can't exclude members of the public, no matter who they are. She didn't seem aware of the important details of the restraining order against her. 😶
Lol at Loose Women/ITV banning her, J is in an awkward position, and I bet he's unhappy Prinny is spending so much time with her. Thing is, if nobody wanted to mention me, be near me, at some point I'd wonder why. Not old crocodile skin, she just moans about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Asking ppl to DM her she’s looking to buy one or two ponies for J&B
---
J was told not to mention her on LW 🤣 she’s disappointed she says
---
Says LW were told not to ask him questions about her was all about Pete
Blaming Claire
So she wants TWO ponies for Bunny and Jett. Hope the authorities note this down, eh DC.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.