Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where are these ponies going to be living when she’s backwards and forwards to Essex all the time? Whose going to take care of them everyday? Two well schooled decent ponies are not going to be cheap. So she’s got rid of all the ones she had and buying two more. Absolutely disgusting!
Who said anything about buying?
Looking to grift them more like.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She will 100% try it on with one of Princess’s boyfriends. It’s only a matter of time. Male attention is her other addiction and her envy for her daughters looks will push her to show her she’s more desirable. It’s inevitable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I

I think this is what will be hurting her the most RN. If J wanted to mention her, he would have! Regardless of what the ‘advice’ was. Teenagers don’t listen to advice anyway; he also isn’t a stupid lad so would have known that no mention would upset her. The fact he didn’t mention her knowing that says it all really! She will say people have told him things that are wrong but everything is available online for her kids to read and make up their own minds! Articles, videos, tv shows, interviews etcccccc
I don’t for one minute think LW banned him from mentioning her. She’s riding on the coat tails of all the morons moaning that she didn’t get a mention. Trying to spin it that he was told whereas he just didn’t feel the need to mention the irrelevant so and so.

Reactions: 30
Does any one find it hilarious that no famous people want to associate with her, even z listers, and she's not invited on any celeb reality programmes anymore like when she did SAS yet kieron no matter how many false claims she throws at him gets invited to play at this and rub shoulder with (z list) celebs
He's more famous than her now 🤣View attachment 2453283
This is a joke eh?
Famalies? Sellebrity like sell out?
This can’t be for real 😂

Reactions: 8
Can do a live tomorrow, but needs Jeyda to pick her up.
Lashes being done again tomorrow
are her and cole over again ? first she sings a song about being single ( or free) now needs a lift tomorrow,perhaps the diversity award night resulted in another break up ?
---
I've just shown my son her latest pic and said 'Do you think her lips are like a baboons' arse?
He laughingly agreed then said 'If she had a floppy hat on she's look like a seaside donkey. Imagine that! @Pom Bear 😅 xx
id like to see emily in a photo, wearing skankys pink wedding dress,wearing a crown, next to peter andre, or do you think that is a bit spiteful ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahaaaaaa I just seen article on Daily Fail Pricey having a go at Tattle gossip sites LOL!!!!!!!!! Nobody makes her google her name and all are allowed freedom of speech .. she always runs her mouth off and don't like it when anyone answers x love you all xxx 🥰

Reactions: 32
The red mist must have come down, and she's only heard what she wanted to hear, and has done her usual, makeing everything about her, and in the process has done her other usual - made a complete bleep out of herself.
Why she just can't sit back and be proud of her son like any normal parent. Oh wait this is Skanky and with my very knowledgeable medical expertise. The woman's a bleeping Lunatic
shes jealous, its not about her. shes jealous of her own childrens youth and opertunities. i will never forget how she grabbed that (guiness book of world records) award out of that blokes hands, when he was awarding it to Harvey, her eyes lit up and she incepted it and grabbed it off him,it was for harvey for drawing a picture of a bloody train ffs, she couldnt even let her disabled child accept his award. shes just trash

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why would Junior talk about her when he's invited onto LW because of HIS singing career. She's so desperate it's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
No invite for the Skank to the Burberry show! She must be fuming, doesn't realise that she is the image they are trying to avoid 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her little outburst on TT tonight, aimed at Pete/Claire is exactly what she is doing to Kieran.
#katiepriceisatroll
She's bitter and twisted and can't let go of the past. A very ugly trait which is now showing on the outside.

• Haha
Morning Krusties!

Well not a lot to say really other than she's a bleep, a jealous and ugly bleep at that. She will get her day. I know we all hope for a shocking, explosive downfall but this drip, drip downfall is fun to watch. She doesn't even realise its happening.

Silly question but has mother of the year got off her arse or sent anyone to check on Jett and his bonfire building chopping wood with a bleeping kitchen knife and his matches/lighter. 🤬
Next job for Jett - Climbing Boy. Send small child up chimney to clear the flue because remember it said in last week's crapcast that she'd had a letter saying it needed to be done again?
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=63d5...VSy9IaXN0b3J5LUJveS1DaGltbmV5LVN3ZWVwLw&ntb=1 Boys as young as FOUR were sent up chimneys and sometimes died in there!!!
But allowing Jett to sod about with knives and lighters? Has she not learned from when they set fire to the bedrooms some years ago? Words fail me!!
---
Not much production then🤣🤣🤣🤣
Come now! Skanky has the voice of an angel - she does not need production nor any of those gizmos to make her sound any better than she already is.................................

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Morning Krusties!

Well not a lot to say really other than she's a bleep, a jealous and ugly bleep at that. She will get her day. I know we all hope for a shocking, explosive downfall but this drip, drip downfall is fun to watch. She doesn't even realise its happening.
Morning @Trafalgar :D She's dripping away nicely! How dare Junior not bestow great honours on her on LS!! Her jealousy there was hilarious.

• Haha
  • Angry
So she’s going to do a song just as J has released a song. Very supportive mother.
How long before she starts to demand he do a duet with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
---
Maybe they should consider appointing a 'Responsible Adult' to accompany her on all legal matters to guide, help, advise and soothe this poor 'scared and anxious' criminal through the proceedings.
Skank does not listen to anybody so thats a waste of time. Maybe AFP and SFP should go with the old hag?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She seems enraged that she's not at the centre of things. Anytime I think she's acting a little bit sober and normal she comes out
with some rant or ridiculous statement which shows how vindictive and unhinged she is.
She got a charge against her house from lying about Pete and Claire Powell years ago, she's still in trouble because of it.....yet off she goes again!
I heard itv ditched skanky because she blamed itv for lack of security in Africa when she fantasised about being raped .

Reactions: 25
She will 100% try it on with one of Princess’s boyfriends. It’s only a matter of time. Male attention is her other addiction and her envy for her daughters looks will push her to show her she’s more desirable. It’s inevitable.
Tampon Fishing Time! Woo Hoo! 🎣
---
I heard itv ditched skanky because she blamed itv for lack of security in Africa when she fantasised about being raped .
Its all in the earlier wikis - all the different versions she's invented over the years going from a couple of blokes with sticks to 6 armed thugs who waped her in front of the kids. Next day she was filming business as usual; LIES - no wonder ITV have had it with her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No invite for the Skank to the Burberry show! She must be fuming, doesn't realise that she is the image they are trying to avoid 😂😂😂😂
Was this after she had Jett and Bunny dressed in Burberry? Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.