Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks the loose women panel should be younger 😂
---
Podcast should be fun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Silly question but has mother of the year got off her arse or sent anyone to check on Jett and his bonfire building chopping wood with a bleeping kitchen knife and his matches/lighter. 🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg! I saw the Dailymail talking about a ”tattle site” and screenshots from the hearing and I thought…what did I miss? I shouldn’t be surprised that KP was lying as usual. Pretty brave of whoever logged into the hearing though. Well done that she now has to attend in person. She must be so angry 😆
There were 100% no screenshots from the hearing posted on here. It just proves she concocted a plan beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It does seem she will never face the consequences of her actions. I suspect in years time she will be exposed properly. -I don't necessarily mean for her bankruptcy, but for her abuse of pets, wasting of police time, faking of domestic violence (the Sun) and neglect of her children. Time will tell..

Reactions: 27
Don't tell me, the presenters should be called Jett, Bunny, Princess and Me Me Me.
Don't you mean me me me me me me me and me with sink boy sat on his perch in a dark corner behind skank cap on backwards showing off his ulta bright turkey teeth grinning away. 😁😬😁
Speaking of sink boy he's been awfully quiet since his cryptic quote about stupid people and his complete snub by skank and the press at that Diversity thing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What she and the media fail to mention when she was screeching like a banshee at the judge before the hearing started is she told the judge if the public were to remain, she could not tell the truth, so you blantly admitted she was going to lie if the public remained. Good luck on your next hearing skank when you will be in an open court, face to face, where you will have to swear on oath. And duck you skank, trying to cause trouble using my tattle name, you won't get away with it in a face to face hearing. Tik tok your time is running out, love from 'the biggest tattle troll Eva' 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
What she and the media fail to mention when she was screeching like a banshee at the judge before the hearing started is she told the judge if the public were to remain, she could not tell the truth, so you blantly admitted she was going to lie if the public remained. Good luck on your next hearing skank when you will be in an open court, face to face, where you will have to swear on oath. And duck you skank, trying to cause trouble using my tattle name, you won't get away with it in a face to face hearing. Tik tok your time is running out, love from 'the biggest tattle troll Eva' 🤣🤣🤣
Did the judge say that a report of hearing would be available to press?
If so why has nobody reported it

Reactions: 12
Yes more money is needed sadly Sam tells me 😔 The whole process is just so costly 😞 I know this from personal experience. Every hearing cost my friend £1,000 in legal representation, and it went on for years.

Here's the link if anyone needs it:

Thank you to everyone who has donated 💟
Yes, £9000 doesn't come anywhere close to what Kieran will need. My friend went through a similar situation. He done an awful lot of work himself but he still ended up with a legal bill of 30K. He got his kids back, but with all the acquisition that had been made, which he had to pay to prove them wrong he was always left with the fear of one wrong word infront of his kids would end up with yet another legal battle. It was relentless, and never ending. So we need to continue to show our support as much as possible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Asking ppl to DM her she’s looking to buy one or two ponies for J&B
---
J was told not to mention her on LW 🤣 she’s disappointed she says
---
Says LW were told not to ask him questions about her was all about Pete
Blaming Claire
Personally I loved his total exclusion of his mother, I feel bad for him, but it was so great, a real silent but loud message!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think the report is that the next hearing will be next year and that's all.
I don’t understand how they have not taken her bank account away from her as they know she spends anything she can her hands on
and has no intention of paying her creditors

Reactions: 19
So all she had to say about her son being interviewed on tv was negative. How lovely. Isn’t he lucky to have such a supportive mother. 🙄 Hope Princess can see through this. I assume Claire from CAN manages her too? Or is that not the case?
Princess is 16 with a boyfriend and a mother with no morals and most probably let's them do what they like. I don't think it would matter who talked to Princess, all she'll think about is her and her boyfriend.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Princess is a lucky girl because IF/when things go wrong with her mum Pete and Emily will look after her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.