Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hearing last week, the public have a right to either be there, or log on to watch. There is no *people who shouldn't be here* She was creating drama to disrupt it, obviously, but is she aware that she can't exclude members of the public, no matter who they are. She didn't seem aware of the important details of the restraining order against her. 😢
Lol at Loose Women/ITV banning her, J is in an awkward position, and I bet he's unhappy Prinny is spending so much time with her. Thing is, if nobody wanted to mention me, be near me, at some point I'd wonder why. Not old crocodile skin, she just moans about it.
She seems enraged that she's not at the centre of things. Anytime I think she's acting a little bit sober and normal she comes out
with some rant or ridiculous statement which shows how vindictive and unhinged she is.
She got a charge against her house from lying about Pete and Claire Powell years ago, she's still in trouble because of it.....yet off she goes again!

Reactions: 42
Funny isn't it that everytime skank has a dig at someone she always says "it's in my mum's book" the book that she hasn't read, doesn't know its contents, didn't give any input on and certainly thinks that if she says "it's in my mum's book" before slagging anyone off she's not a troll, shes not at fault and can't be taken to court because she's repeating that she hasn't read, doesn't know its contents, didn't give any input on. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Katie, Junior did acknowledge you πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Pete more, but he did mention you!
The red mist must have come down, and she's only heard what she wanted to hear, and has done her usual, makeing everything about her, and in the process has done her other usual - made a complete bleep out of herself.
Why she just can't sit back and be proud of her son like any normal parent. Oh wait this is Skanky and with my very knowledgeable medical expertise. The woman's a bleeping Lunatic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Telling P she’s disgusted in LW regarding junior not mentioning her
Miserable heiffer - why put her own son into a downer on what was a fab oportunity, just because the interview didn't all revolve around her. Selfish to its utterly rotten core that one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Miserable heiffer - why put her own son into a downer on what was a fab oportunity, just because the interview didn't all revolve around her. Selfish to its utterly rotten core that one.
Quick to rush out a single with Scarlett Lee to piggyback on Juniors little bit of success though, i had horseradish sauce on my fishcakes. 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I dread to think whose hair stinks the most out of this pair. Although, to be fair to the cow bag, her hair looks relatively stink-free here.
67D0BB37-3DA0-42FC-9BC7-3B2BB46D352F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So where are these ponies going to be living when she’s backwards and forwards to Essex all the time? Whose going to take care of them everyday? Two well schooled decent ponies are not going to be cheap. So she’s got rid of all the ones she had and buying two more. Absolutely disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She thinks the loose women panel should be younger πŸ˜‚
---
Podcast should be fun
Sometimes I imagine that Colleen, Stacey, Carol and Corries' Natalie Barnes are frequent these Skanky threads! πŸ˜„
---
There were 100% no screenshots from the hearing posted on here. It just proves she concocted a plan beforehand.
She's infuriating. The Judge never got to see her on screen either - she managed to control the court-room in one fell swoop. I wonder whether the judge feels a bit stupid, looking back on that fiasco.
Still., glad she will now be summoned into court where everyone including the jury can gauge her body-language and reasons for reasons in all its fetidnous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
It wouldn't surprise me for her to announce she's converted to Islam so she can wear a veil to hide her real face.
Or become a nun as she did when joining Only Fans
Edited to add then reconverting back when realising religion is not a fashion choice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't surprise me for her to announce she's converted to Islam so she can wear a veil to hide her real face.
Or become a nun as she did when joining Only Fans
Edited to add then reconverting back when realising religion is not a fashion choice
What happened to the OF that she was 'born to do'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she'll duck up big time fairly soon. Then hopefully J&B will go back to live with their father & live a normal family life

Reactions: 29
Can do a live tomorrow, but needs Jeyda to pick her up.
Lashes being done again tomorrow
Why the f does she need lashes doing again 2moz, day out for jett in the beauty parlour again! Peeing me off big time 😠
---
Oh ok I am sure someone said it was going to be reported to press
I think the press were just informed that a new hearing would be in Feb as per the posted articles

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I imagine that Colleen, Stacey, Carol and Corries' Natalie Barnes are frequent these Skanky threads! πŸ˜„
---

She's infuriating. The Judge never got to see her on screen either - she managed to control the court-room in one fell swoop. I wonder whether the judge feels a bit stupid, looking back on that fiasco.
Still., glad she will now be summoned into court where everyone including the jury can gauge her body-language and reasons for reasons in all its fetidnous.
That's how I see it ... with her arrogant stupidity, zero impulse control, need to gob off without thinking first .... she has put herself in a position she wanted to avoid, now by her own hand, she will be fully exposed ... not all is lost ... if anything she will tit herself having to stand there, everyone watching, all sides with sharper minds firing questions at her, drug induced paranoia off the scale ... she can mouth off only when she's in control, to her dumb as duck, few deluded arse lickers on IG, twaty twok, and that stupid pod cast she does with that bloated amish hamster sister ... Im waiting to see what her next trick will be, and will the judge be fooled again πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.