Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#320 Skanky
It's 4.5-5.5 months depending on the date and believe me there will be reasons to procrastinate it forever with ever growing intervals .Nobody cares about the creditors mental health while it spends their money on the ugliest designer Primark looking gear shoved in their faces. Why give it years to spend every single penny it once had? Cause that's been going on for 5 years. It'll never earn properly again and that money should have been used to pay debts. Most of it is gone and it didn't even lose the MM at the hearing
Clearly it played the system once again and i cannot see anything positive about that situation.
[/QUOTE]
This is how I feel too. All these years when she’s spent every penny instead of paying her debts. If a full hearing does actually go ahead in February (doubtful) she will have already spent as much as possible, and hidden away what she can. Then it will be a case of ‘I only earn such and such, I don’t get paid as much as I used to, I can only afford to repay a small percentage of what I owe’.
How many holidays has she had since the IVA five years ago?
She makes me sick and never ever gets brought to account :mad: 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She looks rather fucked off to be doing the old ticky tok tonight. Going straight onto record her podcast after.

Oh my god she's recording a song in the studio on Monday with Scarlett Lee. God help us all.
What happened to the interview with a murderer

Reactions: 19
Nope
Give me my normal house, regular car etc any day.
She sits surrounded by her designer this and that but has to see the butchered reality of the face she has created every morning in the mirror.
Not just the surgery but her selfish, narcissistic, lying, greedy, vindictive personality has shaped her face and figure.
Are you happy Katie?
Does your future look bright?
[
Just seen this.
BH will be in February.
Well she'll do the Amy the Lung-Thiefs' last Christmas (again) in the Mucky Mansion.
Enjoy having J & B at Christmas in the Mucky Mansion (grrr...)
Get a couple of puppies for Christmas.
Do its final Roast Dinner in the Mucky Mansion (if Dominos are closed for the day)
Oh well. tit happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Every time I see this manky smelly, delusional old hoe, this scene plays in my head ... I think my mind has taken over, and to protect from further trauma and disgust, this is all I see :unsure::oops::eek::eek:

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was just a directions meeting. It will be that far ahead as court will need to be booked for a full day. I imagine she would of been told to get her tit together for this. No more excuses.
So Bankrupt from 2019 - 2024. Five years! Surely that was the limit before finally being discharged??

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So all she had to say about her son being interviewed on tv was negative. How lovely. Isn’t he lucky to have such a supportive mother. 🙄 Hope Princess can see through this. I assume Claire from CAN manages her too? Or is that not the case?

Reactions: 32
Some very odd people in the comments 😳
“Harvey is so cute I want to adopt him he makes me cry actual tears’

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine her disappointment watching LW and she wasn't mentioned once. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ju ior needs to keep her away for his image. His team know she will make it all about herself, just as she does with Princess. Saying that she will wear same outfit etc. ITV are blacklisting her that 7s clear and it's hurting her ego....Big Time 😄😁😅🤣 so now she is shitting herself as she k own everything is closing in on her. Time IS running out for her. I am not bothered by the delay with BH, she was clearly crapping her plastic chav pants the way she came out shouting about tattle in court. To me this means we bother her, so job done. She wanted it thrown out, but the judge will make her attend in person next time but she will now face a grilling in person with media in the court, her days at the MM are numbered now! We will all still be here ready to raise our glasses one day, she is not a happy person she is living on borrowed time, she knows it. Her looks are fading, her house will be removed from her and she will have a fall out with Princess soon, familiarity breeds contempt and Katie will get jealous of the BF and turn on him, she will also get jealous of Princess developing into the stunning woman she is becoming, a real natural beauty. She will start playing Bunny off against her as Bunny will replace Prinny as easier to manipulate. Her older children will start seeing her vindictive tit and jealousy soon enough. (Junior already has)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone keeps asking in the comments ‘where is grumpy Cole I miss his death stare’

told B she’s can’t come on camera as it’ll end up in the papers and she’ll get slated 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can do a live tomorrow, but needs Jeyda to pick her up.
Lashes being done again tomorrow

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
says Jeyda will need to pick her up tomorrow if they are to do live packing on TT tomorrow
Obvs can’t drive herself yet then

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg! I saw the Dailymail talking about a ”tattle site” and screenshots from the hearing and I thought…what did I miss? I shouldn’t be surprised that KP was lying as usual. Pretty brave of whoever logged into the hearing though. Well done that she now has to attend in person. She must be so angry 😆

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.