Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking ppl to DM her she’s looking to buy one or two ponies for J&B
---
J was told not to mention her on LW 🤣 she’s disappointed she says
---
Says LW were told not to ask him questions about her was all about Pete
Blaming Claire

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Has to mention Pete constantly.

Get the hint KP, Junior doesn’t want to know you

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hahhhh haaa

Junior was asked not to mention her on LW. She's 'disapointed with the presenters'.

Oh dear KP, it won't just be the presenters it will be the entire production and ITV that didn't want you mentioned.

'It's so cruel'.

'Jnr and Pete's management have to remember I am not background mother and no matter how you try and keep me out of their life it won't happen, end of'.

'Some people try and make him not exist to me' They don't like me.....People around him and I'm sick of it.
'There's a lot of twats around him'
'They are there for the money'
'Me and my family are always in the background'

Has she just done a big libel there? Maybe it's because you'll damage his life. She can't stand not to take attention away.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Some ppl try to make her not exist to junior - it’s all in her mums book
She’s rattled
She’s never be a background mum it’s the people around him she sees him and still speaks to him
Lots of twats around him
---
Her and her family are always left in the background re Junior
---
Screaming for P asking her is she going to her dads
P says yes

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can’t believe she’s just said all of this re junior with P In the house thank god she was upstairs

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Is she severely short sighted the way she keeps squinting to read the messages, and if she doesn’t like being pushed out of Juniors life how does she think K feels with her pushing B&J out of his life , it shows it’s all about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
Telling P she’s disgusted in LW regarding junior not mentioning her

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
'Our whole family are left out because they hate me'

She's still going on about Loose women.

Why can't she see Jnr has his own career ( as it is). She's a typical narc, she is absolutely livid she is not attached like a leech to everything her child gets praise for.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Wants blonde highlights
P and her bf have just gone
She’s only going to her dads for a day then she’ll be back

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hope Pete has a nice talk with Princess explaining what she is getting into
Not that most teenagers listen

Reactions: 26
Someone in the comments asking if the barf bombs are edible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone asked 'Do you have a cleft lip'.

She said 'However you see me is not a problem'. So she can cope with 'trolls' then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.