Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not going to say she’s protected in some way, but every time she has an encounter with the legal system she does appear to be treated very leniently. I doubt if there will ever be a proper conclusion to the bh it will just fizzle out, she has no intention of ever paying the creditors anything. The most that will happen is she will lose the mm. I don’t know how many times we have said the next bh hearing is going to be the big one where she gets her comeuppance, but the truth is it won’t happen. When they do finally corner her she will just do some deal.
Unless she's deliberately withheld things, then that's fraud like Becker. I think it's a 80% 90% chance with her as she has done something criminal in the bankruptcy, she has absolutely no respect for rules.... She flouted the voluntary payments for a start......she is not an honest person.

Reactions: 28
Jeydas there with her kid
Bunny cooking with eggs
---
Said Jetts trying to make a fire

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She was asked earlier what she thought of Russell Brand.
Didn't want to say too much, just that he was nice whenever she's met him.
I thought she got really irate over sexual deviants. She was shouting about Alex from the rooftops and 'helped' that young woman report Kieran...you know, to get her justice.

Reactions: 27
Jeydas there with her kid
Bunny cooking with eggs
---
Said Jetts trying to make a fire
Mother of the year right there. Meanwhile my 8 year old is in from school and colouring in at the dining table. I’ve missed a trick here “oi you, get in the kitchen and make our dinner”.
---
Sounds like Bunny hasn’t been to school
She’s in school uniform

Reactions: 20
Just done a couple of smoked haddock fish cakes and chips for my tea and it's stopped raining and the sun's out on the East Yorkshire coast. 😘
Oh apparently skank smells like fish to stay on topic.😎
IMG_20230826_170236_112.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Princess is there just asked B to go tell P her dinner there
---
Someone’s asked does she have money
Replied ‘ Come visit my house then you’ll know what money is’
---
jett using her John Lewis knifes for the wood took it off him a they’re new but gave him another one to use instead

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It's 4.5-5.5 months depending on the date and believe me there will be reasons to procrastinate it forever with ever growing intervals .Nobody cares about the creditors mental health while it spends their money on the ugliest designer Primark looking gear shoved in their faces. Why give it years to spend every single penny it once had? Cause that's been going on for 5 years. It'll never earn properly again and that money should have been used to pay debts. Most of it is gone and it didn't even lose the MM at the hearing
Clearly it played the system once again and i cannot see anything positive about that situation.
[/QUOTE]
I think what she fails to understand here is that it is ALL HER fault. But she just wants it all to go away and sod people she owes money to. It’s about time she was held accountable for HER actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will be in Liverpool for Xmas 🤣
p will be doing masterclass with her
---
Recoding a song on Monday with scarlett
---
Song will be recorded Monday and released on Tuesday on TT 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She looks rather fucked off to be doing the old ticky tok tonight. Going straight onto record her podcast after.

Oh my god she's recording a song in the studio on Monday with Scarlett Lee. God help us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least there will be plenty of time for her to get another driving conviction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jeydas child carrying on woeful screaming - why are they doing this with all these kids and chaos about it makes no sense!
Asking people what song they want her to record on Monday she’s doing a cover version she says

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I really am confused at who is buying this tit. It don’t even look nice it looks like cheap tit! Not like it’s that cheap either a tit no shaped jumper for £28 wtf! People have more money than sense! 🤣

Reactions: 25
She wants to buy two ponies, for B & J she wants people to message her.

That's 2 of her talons firmly up at the creditors isn't it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.